martins name

Andrew Yang, Yellow Politician 2020

50 posts in this topic

Love this guy! Andrew seems to be able to see matters more nuanced than Berine Sanders imo. 

Yellow guy, ethically and cognitively.

Has experience with healthy business.

Policies:

Medicare for all.

UBI, as a necessity due to increasing automation of jobs, sush as truck driving and retail. 

Legalize weed and pardon non violent weed users in jail.

and more https://www.yang2020.com/policies/

The road to God is paved with bliss.

@Leo Gura You seem to think Bernie is the better choice because of electability and the fact that he is at stage green as opposed to yellow like Yang which makes hiim a better fit for an orange society transitioning into green. I think you are getting lost in the spiral model a bit here with that line of reasoning. I'm not convinced for a few reasons.

1. Yang has many of the favorable things trump possessed, business background, non-politician, libertarian bent and doesnt talk down to conservatives in the holier than thou way that many liberals engage in, the identity politics movement is VERY problematic because it does more to alienate the average conservative than anything. Yang being non-inflammatory in this regard affords him a foothold with those people who voted for trump out of exasperation with the status quo. Do you really think a reasonable person would vote for trump in their right minds if they werent desperate for massive structural change? Now look at Yang, he has explicitly stated he will enact a policy that will radically transform the lives of every american, not some pie in the sky vague bullshit about "make america great again". People were so starved for results from their politicians that they even swallowed that line...

I've seen a few interviews with Yang on FOX news, and guess what, the pundits on there like him A LOT, and if you read the comments below those clips on youtube you will find countless obvious trump supporters conceding that he makes sense "I know he's a democrat but he sure is makin sense" etc.

2. Why get stuck in this necessity for things to proceed in a stepwise fashion from orange to green, there are actually quite a few people at stage green in the U.S, arguably it seems that population wise they make up more of the electorate than the pure orange or blue people if you look at the 3 mil more votes hilary got in 2016. From this vantage it even fits with the spiral model to jump straight to yellow, and Yang is yellow with shades of orange to ease that transition.

Isnt a yellow policy prescription precisely what a highly complex globalized society needs? As a species we are on the edge of a knife and we need the highest level most circumspect leaders we can get. why settle for a more myopic green perspective when a stage yellow leader is more equipped to deal with the realities on the ground?

I say this because people really need to take a second look at Andrew Yang. If you read through the detailed policy proposals on his website you will be utterly shocked by the quality of his vision to address the problems of our time. In fact as I was reading down his straight to the point bulleted lists there were a few moments that I was actually moved to tears that a person with this much consciousness is running for president,  the distinct feeling of seeing an oasis in the desert was what washed over me.

https://www.yang2020.com/policies/

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

Yang comes off as a highly intelligent, selfless man. I was very impressed by his interview with Rogan. Even if he were unable to deliver UBI, I think the country would greatly benefit from having someone like him in office. He has the ability to change the way that people think. If he can get Americans to question their values we may see a great deal of change. I really hope that he gets to debate with the democrats and hear what the other politicians have to say. If anything, he could get a conversation going about issues that most politicians seem to overlook.

#YangGang

D1hBea1X4AEqk0-.jpeg

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I was thinking about this as well.

The whole idea is to transcend and include, the problem with inflammatory Green is that there is a tendency to throw the baby out with the bathwater (Orange values), you obviously don't want to obliterate all of orange because it does serve its purpose and did serve its purpose. 

Although, since the center of gravity of the United States is Orange, things will inevitably more than likely balance out in the end regardless of how strong Bernie brings in Green ideals, policies, and values. 

7 hours ago, montecristo said:

Isnt a yellow policy prescription precisely what a highly complex globalized society needs? As a species we are on the edge of a knife and we need the highest level most circumspect leaders we can get. why settle for a more myopic green perspective when a stage yellow leader is more equipped to deal with the realities on the ground?

I agree with this as well. Just not sure if the collective is ready for someone like this. Theres no box for them to put him in. 

as long as there is universal salary in USA it would means my copycat country of fuckers would copy.

on JR he convinced me, and I m a dogmatic with somes ideas.

there is still a bit of shit in all kind of foods though

Yeah I really like Yang. I donated to his campaign a while back to support him getting to the debates, and just a couple days ago he made the necessary 65,000 individual donations! Regardless of how far he makes it, I think his ideas will be heard and considered across the nation. I have watched all his interviews, he seems like a great guy that can gracefully deal with heat thrown his way. I'm for Yang all the way, but if it comes to Bernie, that would be great too. There's at least 2 candidates I can fully support this year. :)

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

8 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

Yeah I really like Yang. I donated to his campaign a while back to support him getting to the debates, and just a couple days ago he made the necessary 65,000 individual donations! Regardless of how far he makes it, I think his ideas will be heard and considered across the nation. I have watched all his interviews, he seems like a great guy that can gracefully deal with heat thrown his way. I'm for Yang all the way, but if it comes to Bernie, that would be great too. There's at least 2 candidates I can fully support this year. :)

be careful though, I suspect the more smart, the more egoic.

I see it in my own self.
aside egoic people are not evil always.

only a big ego more powerful than Hitler could beat Hitler, remember that.

13 minutes ago, Aeris said:

be careful though, I suspect the more smart, the more egoic.

I see it in my own self.
aside egoic people are not evil always.

only a big ego more powerful than Hitler could beat Hitler, remember that.

Times and places are different now, and besides, Hitler wasn't Hitler because he had the biggest ego. There was a lot more going on.

Andrew Yang is very humble in all his talks. For instance, when he proposed that the president should make 4 million dollars a year in exchange for denying special interest money after Office, he stated that it could take effect after his term. "I simply don't care about the money." All his policies are for the people. Of course we should tread lightly and do our research, but from everything I've seen from him so far (which is everything available on YT and his site), he seems like a great candidate.

Smarter does not always equal ego... Yang has expanded his identity (compassion) for all people, and his policies come from a stage Yellow viewpoint. That is what counts.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

30 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

Times and places are different now, and besides, Hitler wasn't Hitler because he had the biggest ego. There was a lot more going on.

Andrew Yang is very humble in all his talks. For instance, when he proposed that the president should make 4 million dollars a year in exchange for denying special interest money after Office, he stated that it could take effect after his term. "I simply don't care about the money." All his policies are for the people. Of course we should tread lightly and do our research, but from everything I've seen from him so far (which is everything available on YT and his site), he seems like a great candidate.

Smarter does not always equal ego... Yang has expanded his identity (compassion) for all people, and his policies come from a stage Yellow viewpoint. That is what counts.

yellow ? hum, I would say a coral is better, that's why we should be worry of "yellow". I m not sure he is full yellow though. He step a bit into turquoise, but lack of coral awareness.

I suggest that bernie sanders, donald trump, andrew yang, and barrack obama are all a lot more developed than everyone on this thread is.

We are basically useless while those people actually have some effects on the world.

Reaching yellow doesn't matter much if one is weakly developed. Elon Musk is better than a lazy Yellow arm-chair philosopher who is weakly developed.

One's actual development can be measured by the lowest stage one has a strong foundation on.

Edited by CreamCat

2 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

I suggest that bernie sanders, donald trump, andrew yang, and barrack obama are all a lot more developed than everyone on this thread is.

We are basically useless while those people actually have some effects on the world.

"value" "meaning value" "perception value".
maybe I m the futur god of this world in the physical litteral terms and this is part of my journey.

maybe the futur king of this world interact with my words and this impact the world in a manner no one could have seen the butterfly.

3 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Reaching yellow doesn't matter much if one is weakly developed. Elon Musk is better than a lazy Yellow arm-chair philosopher who is weakly developed.

One's actual development can be measured by the lowest stage one has a strong foundation on.

Yellow doesn't mean you're intelligent or experienced in all lines of development. Depending on external circumstances, someone at a certain stage on the spiral may be more effective than another in certain areas. People on the forum are not useless, they just play a different role. Everything is interconnected, and everyone has an impact on the world in some way, shape, or form. Some just have more reach and visibility. A spiritual teacher may do a terrible job in public office, while a president is likely to make a shitty spiritual teacher. One is not better than the other, they just play different roles. That's not to say that one can't learn to play a new role, there would, however, be a learning curve, and some people have a predisposition to play certain roles more-so than others. It's impossible to be developed in all areas, nor is it important. Too many factors come into play to judge one's actual level of development.

2 hours ago, Breathe said:

People on the forum are not useless, they just play a different role.

• A forum user is a self-serving role unlike a cop.
  • This forum doesn't seem to lead anywhere. This is a dead-end. Whatever impact it has, it is a noise.
    • This forum seems to be a mere downstream implication of the larger upstream big picture.
    • The downstream just follows changes from the upstream like technological development.
    • If you are not a leader, then you are a follower. Resisting is also a form of following.
    • We can be good followers, but are we going anywhere as followers? Who or what are we following other than Leo's personality?
  • We are not good at being forum users either although other forums can suck more.

We have choices.

• Become a better follower. Follow better things.
    • You can suck at following and end up going nowhere.
  • Recognize that you are at a cul de sac.
    • You can perfectly serve in the role of a person stuck at a cul de sac. But, that's not useful.
    • Get yourself out of a dead-end.
  • Move upstream, and become a leader of some form.

If the best you can do is being stuck at a cul de sac, you should re-evaluate your life. Perhaps, you are stuck because you are not developed enough to change the world without making it worse.

Serving in the role of a weakly developed person is not useful to anyone.

Edited by CreamCat

No follower no leaders no role. Only cloud and sack of shit with mumbling mouth

40 minutes ago, CreamCat said:
  • A forum user is a self-serving role unlike a cop.
  • This forum doesn't seem to lead anywhere. This is a dead-end. Whatever impact it has, it is a noise.

You are generalizing. There are plenty of people on this forum that do more than post and browse here.

@martins name What I like about Yang is that he seems like someone who can get along with all the different demographics in America. There are significant amounts of dysfunctional blue, dysfunctional orange and even dysfunctional green in America. Since I think Yang is above it all, I think he can push everyone forward. Yang is healthy green and healthy orange fused together imo. I don't know whats the case for Bernie, but I sense a more developed presence from Yang. That's just my two cents. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao Exactly my thoughts.

Leo seem to think that we should't jump too far ahead on the spiral, that we have to take one stage at the time, like don't bother pushing a green agenda in a blue country, but we are talking about second tier now so of course it's going to follow different rules than tier 1 politics.

The road to God is paved with bliss.