theking00

How to change the subconscious mind

18 posts in this topic

I try to be positive but my subconscious mind is very negative.

Watch Bruce lipton video on YouTube called "mind over matter". 

Psychology modalities energy psychology 

Holographic repaterning

Body talk

E.m.d.r

E.f.t

Psych-k

tl;dr The primary way to change the subconscious mind is repetition. Repetition is how it learns what is important in life. The more you use it the more you need it.

Negative stories of the mind is a habit you have created, and breaking habits are always hard. It breaks homeostasis that the body tries so hard to preserve. I experienced this a lot during early high school where being positive or happy was uncomfortable because my default state was negativity.

Hypnosis

subliminals

affirmations

Change environment (e.g. Be around positive people)

increase consciousness/awareness

Neurofeedback

9 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

tl;dr The primary way to change the subconscious mind is repetition. Repetition is how it learns what is important in life. The more you use it the more you need it.

Negative stories of the mind is a habit you have created, and breaking habits are always hard. It breaks homeostasis that the body tries so hard to preserve. I experienced this a lot during early high school where being positive or happy was uncomfortable because my default state was negativity.

What are some good habits?

On 2/19/2019 at 4:33 PM, BjarkeT said:

I like Leo's older videos. This video was helpful.

Edited by theking00

On 19/02/2019 at 6:41 PM, theking00 said:

I try to be positive but my subconscious mind is very negative.

As Bruce talked about positive thinking doesn't help that much. Because our subconscious mind procsss data 40,000,000 bit per second and our conscious mind process 40 bits per second. Imagine to change that data with this positive thinking. Do the maths. The only way if you have negative programming is to be mindful like Buddhist. Aware of your thoughts, like Leo is teaching about. To stop the subconscious program not execute. 

@hyruga yes. That's Leo is teaching about. Your old and outdated thoughts to not be run. Your old social, religious, scientific or any other belief that will not serve you. The only way stop them is be mindful which means aware what it is, then you will no longer run the program, but that is difficult because when you are tried you go mechanical to your subconscious mind. To be mindful like Buddhist requires life time commitment about thing. But if want erase the bad program, energy psychology modalities will help just in minutes. Like a factory rest on your phone then install new software for mind body, and sprit. 

On 2/20/2019 at 5:50 PM, Shadowraix said:

Negative stories of the mind is a habit you have created, and breaking habits are always hard. It breaks homeostasis that the body tries so hard to preserve.

This was life changing realization for me. What helped was that I began to think of these negative thought trains and observe as the went for hours or even days, and then I analyzed whether these thoughts are doing me any good. I knew they do me extreme harm because of how it affects my subconscious and slowly I have been able to drop these negative thoughts effortlessly before they had time to grow into hatred and repetition

Its surprising to realize how many of your thoughts throughout the day are about reinforcing imaginary qualities of your own self-image. I'd say its about 99%

Subconscious is not something you change to fit your reality. That is called inflated EGO. 

Subconscious is something we discover. 

The negativity comes from your EGO, those parts of your body system that are conscious for you now. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

The first step might be greater awareness and mindfulness (emotional awareness, thought awareness, subconscious awareness, etc.) Then you can start to evaporate these thoughts.

Edited by AlphaAbundance