Ingit

Noticed something Really strange !

5 posts in this topic

Two days before while I was meditating (20min session daily) in bw the session I felt like prickling itching sensation all over my skin as I just thoughg that was some Body response, I juat cant handle it so That day I quitted my meditation in bw(14 minutes)...Like allergic response(Seriously i dont have any allergies) and Today: Was just meditating  as just rembered I encountered certain anxious feeling type and all of a sudden that same prickling sensation came that was so intense like I need to scratch all my body, like there was lots of needles pricking all over my skin... I don’t know how i managed with that but kept focusing my breath and at the same time there was a slight gag and my mouth was drooling from saliva.... and then after around a period of 3 minutes my sensation of like I need scratching became less and over and then I ended up my complete 20 minutes meditation session...wondering what happened

?IngitScooby ?

I think that's some kind of withdrawal effect. We're addicted to thinking and working, in meditation, we're doing the opposite, we're doing nothing. (cutting the heroine from the junkie).

51 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I think that's some kind of withdrawal effect. We're addicted to thinking and working, in meditation, we're doing the opposite, we're doing nothing. (cutting the heroine from the junkie).

Hahahaha 

09EE63A9-BC0C-480B-B3AB-AB3B029A42CC.gif

Dont look at me! Look inside!

You probably got used to the uncomfortable feeling.

Careful not to get neurotic about meditation. It’s a practice of self-love.

On 2/19/2019 at 8:02 PM, Rilles said:

Hahahaha 

09EE63A9-BC0C-480B-B3AB-AB3B029A42CC.gif

I want to know the funny thing ?!

?IngitScooby ?