Cortex

Share Here Your Paranormal Experiences

15 posts in this topic

All sorts of the stuff that happened to you that you consider paranormal 

I had this weird experience last Friday. I met up with a woman who works a lot with healing through massages but also helps to guide people on their spiritual path. We were just sitting down having a cup of tea. She was sharing all types of experiences and insights, enlightenment experiences she has had, how everyone around you is just a reflection of yourself, and a lot more. I was already in this crazy mindstate from just talking to her, it was like I could see the emptiness when looking in her eyes like she pulled me up to her level of awareness a bit. So then, all of a sudden, when we were talking everything around her face turned vague and white, and all I could see was her face. It was a bit like her face was the center of the sun and everything around it where strays of light, like a child would draw it. Her face also seemed to change a bit. This lasted for maybe a minute, and I was kind of going in and out of it.

Strangely enough, at that moment it did not seem very weird at all. I mean, I was surprised by it, but reality seemed so moldable when I was with her that it was just another thing that happened. Anyways, I told her what I just experienced. She was like "oh, you experienced it too, then we experienced the same thing". She went on saying that we were looking into past lives of each other. From the experience, I couldn't tell anything about her or her past life, but she had quite a bit to say about mine. At this point I don't want to share what exactly she had to say about me, but it made quite some sense.

I'm not sure how to interpret what happened. Before this experience, I didn't really have an opinion on past lives, but I was more on the skeptical side. So far I'm leaving it open whether it was really about my past life, or maybe just some insight she had about me, and really I'm not very attached to what it was either way. I'm curious though about what you guys think about it, and if others have had similar experiences.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Over a year ago I began hearing a chorus of crickets. I hear it nearly all of the time and it fiuctuates in intensity. I wrote it off as maybe some form of tinnitus .

While in a online reading for Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson this past fall, I was researching the Gurdjieffian word/phrase  Nironossion World sound when I ran into the following website about the activation of the Alta Major chakra.  References heavily, A

the sound of crickets. My intuition is better but there is nothing so far as dramatic phenomenon.

http://humanityhealing.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/The-Cerebellum-and-the-Alta-Major.pdf

IMG_0309.JPG

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

10 hours ago, Cortex said:

I had a self inquiry breakthrough. I did self inquiry in a more focused and deep way than ever before with clarity and intention of going deep. What happened made me freak out enough to not repeat the same intensity ever since. 

I was lying down on the bed, the sheets all of a sudden started moving as if a strong wind was there - yet I was home. But I had set as an intention to keep the self inquiry NO MATTER WHAT happens. So I kept going and all of a sudden I experienced my body from a 3rd person POV, somehow I was above my body, but at the same time in my body its hard to explain. I could not continue the self inquiry further, I opened my eyes and there I was. Everything was normal again. 

This experience is pretty paranormal to me.  

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

was looking for my phone the other day, would have sworn I left it near the bed, found it in the kitchen drawer.....pretty paranormal

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

was looking for my phone the other day, would have sworn I left it near the bed, found it in the kitchen drawer.....pretty paranormal

:D It is indeed. 

I was about 10 years old with my dad in the countryside in our little red cabin. It was summer and we had put some mattresses on the grass outside to lay on to rest, my dad went inside to nap inside our house and I went out to get to get some air, the sleeping bag had been rolled up... I thought that was freaky... went back inside and came out again... now it was flat... this happened two times... never left me. There is no around for about 1000 meters who could’ve messed with them because we have a very big yard and its pretty much pure countryside... and there was no wind that day. o.O

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

I had a self inquiry breakthrough. I did self inquiry in a more focused and deep way than ever before with clarity and intention of going deep. What happened made me freak out enough to not repeat the same intensity ever since. 

I was lying down on the bed, the sheets all of a sudden started moving as if a strong wind was there - yet I was home. But I had set as an intention to keep the self inquiry NO MATTER WHAT happens. So I kept going and all of a sudden I experienced my body from a 3rd person POV, somehow I was above my body, but at the same time in my body its hard to explain. I could not continue the self inquiry further, I opened my eyes and there I was. Everything was normal again. 

This experience is pretty paranormal to me.  

Astral projection. :)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I failed to answer even one out of the 10 true or false questions in one exam. (there were other kind of questions).

11 hours ago, Identity said:

I had this weird experience last Friday. I met up with a woman who works a lot with healing through massages but also helps to guide people on their spiritual path. We were just sitting down having a cup of tea. She was sharing all types of experiences and insights, enlightenment experiences she has had, how everyone around you is just a reflection of yourself, and a lot more. I was already in this crazy mindstate from just talking to her, it was like I could see the emptiness when looking in her eyes like she pulled me up to her level of awareness a bit. So then, all of a sudden, when we were talking everything around her face turned vague and white, and all I could see was her face. It was a bit like her face was the center of the sun and everything around it where strays of light, like a child would draw it. Her face also seemed to change a bit. This lasted for maybe a minute, and I was kind of going in and out of it.

Strangely enough, at that moment it did not seem very weird at all. I mean, I was surprised by it, but reality seemed so moldable when I was with her that it was just another thing that happened. Anyways, I told her what I just experienced. She was like "oh, you experienced it too, then we experienced the same thing". She went on saying that we were looking into past lives of each other. From the experience, I couldn't tell anything about her or her past life, but she had quite a bit to say about mine. At this point I don't want to share what exactly she had to say about me, but it made quite some sense.

I'm not sure how to interpret what happened. Before this experience, I didn't really have an opinion on past lives, but I was more on the skeptical side. So far I'm leaving it open whether it was really about my past life, or maybe just some insight she had about me, and really I'm not very attached to what it was either way. I'm curious though about what you guys think about it, and if others have had similar experiences.

This is quite interesting, can you share her name or something? I am interested in working with deep healing through massage but don't know any techniques that do something like that. 

My newest arisings are experiencing alternate realities as if they are real. Also empathetic ESP with people open to certain frequencies. Fun stuff.

On 2/18/2019 at 9:59 PM, Cortex said:

@Cortex somehow "god" as my Christian religion raised me to call...him.....taught me how to "hear his voice" and he would tell me shit all the time. sometimes I'd know when something was just about to happen, moments where I knew what my lecturers were going to say...in detail. I've also had moments of incredible brain activity where I was able to figure out and entire situation and know exactly what I needed to do within one second.

There's also a Christian prophetess I know called Danielle and she does this every other day for people. In Christianity she's know as a prophet but she is authentic, this ability is more rare than Christians realise. I've only seen it twice...but never seen it as accurate as Danielle. I remember overhearing her telling people what was going to happen in their future...one time she said to a guy "ok, well your in Spain and I can see you just standing there" then the guy said "well yes I'm going to spain next week." 

Then 2 times in particular that really really we're undeniable. The first one was a moment that I vividly remember...I was sitting on my bed in the spot I'm in right now and I was watching Leo, and this was back when I was just slightly interested in his vids, then I remember God impressed upon my heart, knowledge that was beyond me...and I said out loud "how can this guy have more spiritual knowledge than my Christian teachers?" And I just knew something was up. Then the voice came and said "ex marks the spot dig here." And I instantly knew that god was telling me to listen to leo. And this goice is always right...

The second undeniable time was when I had just got properly into spirituality and phycs and I went to see Danielle and I told her that god was real and that I had come to discover that through meditation, the previous week I had done my first phyc, LSD and I had smoked grass a number of hours before I seen danielle. She didn't like a lot of the stuff I had to say about "ancient Buddhist meditation techniques." Her religious side was influencing her perhaps. But she turned around to me and said "I dunno I just feel like it's some hippie stuff and that you've taken LSD and your stoned." Now...this was 2 days after I took LSD for the first time ever...that......was an incredibly accurate word. 

My most influential Christian teachers was a man called Andrew wommack of colerado springs...a Christian spiritualist converted from religion to a more authentic version of Christian spirituality. Apparently god told him one day not to go on his flight to a different country one time and he did what he felt and the entire plane crashed on take off and killed everyone on board instantly.

Now I know how rare shit like this *actually* is. Only people who I like to call the "chosen" have these actual authentic supernatural phenomenon. And I know how rare it is because THAT is very very VERY rare from my observation. And even the people who ARE lucky enough to discover these teachings ..I think a lot have a hard time perfecting their practises and getting any real spiritual progress. I think most paranormal stuff is BS tho...I'm sure I'll be proved wrong somehow though ? I know somehow it's all real, everything seems to end up being real when I dig deep enough into meditation

I stayed in a haunted bed and breakfast in Mississippi, old Plantation mansion. around 1 am i started hearing footsteps upstairs, was consistent, loud until about 4 am. it was pretty cool i gotta say.