ExodiaGearCEO

How to date a girl when your life is boring?

57 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

I normally can always get the girl to like me in the beginning but once they really start to know me. I feel like they will lose interest in me eventually, because they might think I have a boring life.

The Real truth is, I just want to get laid and then just start focusing on my purpose. I just need a quick rebounds since, I haven't got laid since my last break up 2 years ago. Any tips? Thanks!

who cares then? if you can get her in the beginning and the real truth is that you just want to get laid then why do you care what she thinks? just do your rebound thing (without leading her to believe it's more than what it is)

also after your rebound if you want more, you should know that lots of girls prefer boring guys...it doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing if you're with someone that you care about 

and you can do online dating and search for someone who is into whatever you're into...staying home, meditating, or whatever

6 hours ago, Haloman said:

@Shin Yes, exactly. My mom and your mom both are sluts.  So our grandmas. 

It's evolution. Women are sex objects, men - success objects. Men perform and get validated by the pussy. It that wouldn't be the case, we would still live in caves.

Not sure if you're a troll or not. If you are, you're doing a good job. If you're not, may God have mercy on your soul.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

2 hours ago, RawJudah said:

So do I!

I need answers on why the Red Pill and MGTOW are like cancers.

I know they are both incredibly negative and the people who promote it all seem bitter and twisted.

But I need answers as to why they are bad 'Philosophies'

First and foremost, because they demonize women. "All women are sluts" is one of Red Pill's favorite slogans.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

3 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

RSDtyler doesnt drink and taught thousands to game w.o. drinking 

RSDTyler went to clubs 6 days a week. I said that to a guy who hasn't got laid for 2 years and probably doesn't go to clubs very often. And with drinking i thought couple of beers or some cocktails and not to pig out and get drunk. After he can freely open up and be loose with women, then he can cut it.

2 hours ago, theking00 said:

So  what is the secret to get a girlfriend? I am so confused.

It's the same how you get women in general.The best advice is to be on your purpose (do what you like and earn money with that). 

3 hours ago, RawJudah said:

I need answers on why the Red Pill and MGTOW are like cancers.

They sounds like cancers because it's hard for we men psychologically accept nature due to our conditioning. When you get red pilled, you have two choices. If you are lazy and you got low SMV, you probably will go MGTOW because you see that it's quite a lot work to do to develop themselves when it's easier to jerk off.

Then there is other half of guys who start to develop (even more) themselves financially, physically and learn to be more charismatic to better compete with other men. 

I remembered in last years video when Leo put out his commonplace book video, before he reshooted it, in it was written that one of his biggest fears is to get involved back in pick up. Doesn't it sounds strange for a guy who has done thousands of approaches? And now you want him to shoot you a video about red pill and dating. It would be like ask for him to shoot a video about getting jacked. It all sounds nice in theory, but you want to take advice from a guy who is executing what he is preaching. In this case - from a guy who is fucking many high quality women in rotation. 

1 hour ago, Dan Arnautu said:

Not sure if you're a troll or not. If you are, you're doing a good job. If you're not, may God have mercy on your soul.

No, I'm not. So thanks. 

"All women are sluts" is simply a paraphrase of saying that all women are hypergamous. It's a brutal truth what i've learned from my experience, looking what is going on in my friends relationships and from AMS (alpha male strategies) youtube channel. In my opinion it's hands down the best dating channel what i've seen and i've learned a lot. My dating life has improved a lot thanks to him and some guy in this forum said this also couple months ago.

And don't think that being nice and loving isn't your strategy also to get (or give) intimacy and love from opposite sex. Relationships in general are manipulations.

Careful now Leo, they will never learn what you teach unless they are ready. Your reactions to their ignorance only burn/blind you, not them.

Plant seeds, Move on. or you end up reprogramming yourself to be more like them as the subconscious does not know any better but to pickup surroundings of energy patterns.

This is coming from a Master who's been there done that.

Always stay Aware.

B R E A T H E

11 hours ago, Haloman said:

Guys, listen please. Those who understand red pill, will understand me.  Those blue pilled guys, who don't or don't want to, will think i'm some angry, hurt guy. So, here we go.

ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS

Yes, their entire psychology is round about hypergamy -to choose a man with higher social status, looks and money she can get based on her looks. Been in many social sitautions, been going to bars and clubs solo and with friends and i say - this is 100% true. And don't think that i'm some hurt incel - i've fucked a lot of them thanks to my good looks.

All these opinions about women have to be considered in the right context, which includes each woman's sexual strategy in their current period in life. Young women with high SMV (social market value) in their early twenties will open her legs only to a guy with the highest SMV in her environment in that night and ONLY if that guy has higher SMV than her.

After 25 women sees that they can't compete with younger women to get high value men, they give chance guys don't have such a high SMV, and she is looking to settle down because her SMV decreases every year. And this is time when nice guys think that they get a woman because they've been loving to them. No, nice guys got them because these women's options got diminished every day and they know it's getting worse.

@Leo Gura You said you were gaming many weeks in the row. It's different than to do it once a weak. Of course it's better if you can do it sober, but i gave that advice to a guy, who hasn't gone to clubs for a long time.

p.s. You shouldn't get hateful towards woman. You just have to accept them for who they are. And get those Disney stories out of your head and understand that men and women love different. Men love ideally, women  - opportunistically.

Only a small subset of women go to the bars, and judging by your attitude towards women (no offense), on a small subset of women going to bars are going to talk with you or go home with you.  Your personal experience says that all women are sluts, based off of your observations at the club/friends etc.  This is just bad science.  If you're sure this is just a fact of life, then do the research and get the data and show me it.  But right now you are projecting an image of women that you've acquired from getting your dick wet at the club, and women who aren't like these women. who know they aren't a slut, and see your image of a woman that just doesn't capture them, probably think you're stupid as fuck.  I assume you'd like a woman who loved you for who you were, didn't give a shit about your good looks, really understood and loved you fully.  If that woman exists, what do you think her reaction to this post would be, are you attracting the right women?

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

3 hours ago, pluto said:

Careful now Leo, they will never learn what you teach unless they are ready. Your reactions to their ignorance only burn/blind you, not them.

Plant seeds, Move on. or you end up reprogramming yourself to be more like them as the subconscious does not know any better but to pickup surroundings of energy patterns.

This is coming from a Master who's been there done that.

Always stay Aware.

I'm always wary when someone says that 9_9

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 hours ago, Haloman said:

All women are sluts" is simply a paraphrase of saying that all women are hypergamous.

How convenient. Say that in public please. :) For the camera now!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

All women are hypergamous ...

Are you even living on planet Earth ?

xD xD xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin I was in a non-dual state for a very long time at one point. Then there was a great decision for which i decided to descend from true mastery.

Eventually you get bored of knowing everything. Not knowing brings the element of surprise and again a new perspective of embodying GOD all over again. At least that's what i am getting from this download.

You have just forgotten, but you have chosen to.

The rest is the mystery :)

B R E A T H E

@Haloman Bro, I love AMS too. But he is the epitome of Red Pill, and he pushes it to the extreme. That's why I use his advice WITH CAUTION. I don't delegate my reasoning to him. 

He explicitly says that by applying what he says you won't get a good relationship. Only a fuckbuddy rotation. He gives good advice on how to keep women that you are dating attracted but he is still very underdeveloped on certain lines of development. That's the trap with this work guys.

Any idea can be transformed into a dogma. And a smooth talker can make you genuinely believe any idea, EVEN IF YOU ARE HIGHLY INTELLIGENT. If the guy pushes your emotional buttons in the right way, you will take what he says as the truth. 

You can watch AMS's discussion with Tripp Advice. That's what an unhealthy vs healthy pickup guy sounds like. More than that, AMS is two times the size of Tripp and claims to be Alpha all the time. Tripp never claims to be alpha, yet in the interview you can see that AMS shrinks to the size of a peanut around Tripp and is dominated by Tripp in every aspect (without Tripp even trying). That should tell you something about AMS.

@Dan Arnautu  Ok, I haven't watch that.

A mistake people here are making is the same mistake that they are doing with Spiral Dynamics.You can't build next stage in development without building a basic stages. Red Pill is equivalent to stage red in Spiral Dynamics. So to be attractive to a woman you have to start with embracing your masculine side, and when attraction is build and you want a serious relationship, then you can develop in more stage green feminine aspects - being caring and loving. AMS is a great tool that helps you to develop this stage red mentality (i know,if you don't develop further,  too much of it becomes unhealthy). Otherwise, when a guy here hears, that to attract woman you have to embrace your feminine side and be more loving, it won't lead in anything good. 

I wrote that to help someone practically not just in theory. Of course it would be great if nice guys (who don't have looks, money, status or great game) could get laid, but in reality it is different. 

Our current digital era plus putting women on pedestal since our childhood has resulted in more unattractive men's behaviour than ever which is a men's ignorance and inability to deal with women's nature.

31 minutes ago, Haloman said:

@Dan Arnautu  Ok, I haven't watch that.

A mistake people here are making is the same mistake that they are doing with Spiral Dynamics.You can't build next stage in development without building a basic stages. Red Pill is equivalent to stage red in Spiral Dynamics. So to be attractive to a woman you have to start with embracing your masculine side, and when attraction is build and you want a serious relationship, then you can develop in more stage green feminine aspects - being caring and loving. AMS is a great tool that helps you to develop this stage red mentality (i know,if you don't develop further,  too much of it becomes unhealthy). Otherwise, when a guy here hears, that to attract woman you have to embrace your feminine side and be more loving, it won't lead in anything good. 

I wrote that to help someone practically not just in theory. Of course it would be great if nice guys (who don't have looks, money, status or great game) could get laid, but in reality it is different. 

Our current digital era plus putting women on pedestal since our childhood has resulted in more unattractive men's behaviour than ever which is a men's ignorance and inability to deal with women's nature.

I was supernice to a girl and got into a 4 year relationship. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

I was supernice to a girl and got into a 4 year relationship. 

Same. 1 year+ for me. 

@Leo Gura

On 2/18/2019 at 2:43 AM, Leo Gura said:

How many times has a girl dumped you because your life was too boring

I never had a girl dumped me because of this. But, I did had a ex told me one time “You have no friends” and it hit me. we been together for 2 years. Because I always became available and spending so much time with her. I thought she like that. But when she told me that I felt like it’s kinda true. I guess I need to build a large circle with people and deceive myself looking like I am this fun and extrovert guy when I’m really introverted person btw. Just to attract the next girl? 

24 minutes ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

@Leo Gura

I never had a girl dumped me because of this. But, I did had a ex told me one time “You have no friends” and it hit me. we been together for 2 years. Because I always became available and spending so much time with her. I thought she like that. But when she told me that I felt like it’s kinda true. I guess I need to build a large circle with people and deceive myself looking like I am this fun and extrovert guy when I’m really introverted person btw. Just to attract the next girl? 

You are bending over backwards for other people too much, that's toxic behavior. Just get friends naturally, if you just want more friends for the sake of having them, none of them is gonna be a true friend. Actually, I only had like 1 quality friend, but now when we have been supporting each other and going out, we met more people and became able to converse with more developed people and have more fun, it's really not that hard at all. Maybe you are just introverted, because your friends suck and you cannot be honest around them.

By learning how to arouse any women just by your presence. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.