ExodiaGearCEO

How to date a girl when your life is boring?

57 posts in this topic

I've been dealing with this problem for awhile. But, how do you attract and date girls while your life is boring? To get a better picture of my life I work almost everyday 5 days week. And I normally, work an afternoon shift. so, I don't really have a social life outside of work. And when I'm not working. I sit at home all day and do stuff like meditating, reading books, personal development, watching Actualized.org.

Also, I know I'm an attractive person and  I normally can always get the girl to like me in the beginning but once they really start to know me. I feel like they will lose interest in me eventually, because they might think I have a boring life. It's not easy telling them things about like personal development and stuff because most people don't really understand these things.  So, when I'm talking to a girl. The conversation would get stale and dry. Because I don't have anything interest to share about my life. The Real truth is, I just want to get laid and then just start focusing on my purpose. I just need a quick rebounds since, I haven't got laid since my last break up 2 years ago. Any tips? Thanks!

Edited by ExodiaGearCEO

50 minutes ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

I work almost everyday 5 days week. And I normally, work an afternoon shift.

jeez, that gives you a LOT of spare time to do whatever. take a weekend to go for a long walk or hiking. start dancing classes. learn an instrument and a new language. boring life? sounds more like you want to be boring.

unborn Truth

@ExodiaGearCEO How many times has a girl dumped you because your life was too boring?

Also, you are missing the point of being in an intimate relationship with a human being.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Only looks matter in the dating game. If she cares about how "interesting" your life is she's probably a gold digger. This is the black Truth with a capital T. 

When I say looks that includes your body language, facial expressions, fashion, items that you carry with you etc.

Edited by Eric Tarpall

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

8 hours ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

I've been dealing with this problem for awhile. But, how do you attract and date girls while your life is boring? To get a better picture of my life I work almost everyday 5 days week. And I normally, work an afternoon shift. so, I don't really have a social life outside of work. And when I'm not working. I sit at home all day and do stuff like meditating, reading books, personal development, watching Actualized.org.

Also, I know I'm an attractive person and  I normally can always get the girl to like me in the beginning but once they really start to know me. I feel like they will lose interest in me eventually, because they might think I have a boring life. It's not easy telling them things about like personal development and stuff because most people don't really understand these things.  So, when I'm talking to a girl. The conversation would get stale and dry. Because I don't have anything interest to share about my life. The Real truth is, I just want to get laid and then just start focusing on my purpose. I just need a quick rebounds since, I haven't got laid since my last break up 2 years ago. Any tips? Thanks!

Bro, you've got it backwards.

A few key points you should understand:

• The content of the conversation is irrelevant. It's not what you say, but how you say it. You could talk about firefighters raping polar bears and if you make it funny, the convo will be interesting. You make a topic interesting by the way you talk about it. Every subject is interesting if it's talked about in the right way.
  • You assume that girls lose attraction because you have a boring life. That's not the reason. You're just fucking up somewhere in the attraction phase. Either you're too needy, too available, give the girls too much validation etc. There can be a million reasons, but a boring life most likely isn't one.
    • Things like meditating, reading books, doing personal development, are actually very attractive. Women are wired evolutionarily to be attracted to guys that are conscientious because that indicates a good chance of survival and reproduction.
  • She should do 80% of the talking. Your job is to be like a detective that wants to find out her secrets. If you have that frame, you will ask high-quality questions. That will also increase her attraction because first, it makes you look mysterious and second, it makes her invest in the conversation. And if she's invested a lot, she most likely won't leave it at that. Just like when you invest years in a degree, you don't usually drop out in the last year because you've already invested so much time and effort into it. 

So, your underlying issue is actually self-sabotage and not understanding what girls are wired evolutionarily to be attracted to. The issue is not having a boring life.

Heck, I just got out of college and I moved back in with my parents. I do the same things you do every day, except I am looking for a job in the 8h you are working at yours. With all of that, girls are still dying to fuck me, and they do. Because they see and feel that I'm on my purpose. They almost beg me for 1h of my time throughout the week because I'm not available. I work. And you do too. They see the drive and the passion and that makes them attracted because they see 'potential': "Maybe he's not there yet, but look at how powerful his ambition and vision is. I want to be along for the ride."

Even if you work at McDonald's, girls will still fuck you hard if they see how powerful your ambition is to get out of that situation.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@ExodiaGearCEO Same life story here, man.

The solution to this is to have some friends (two ore three) with whom to go out to clubs or bars on Friday or Saturday nights.

And you need to drink to get you out of your head (or take something that isn't so unheatlhy - weed, lsd microdosing). Fuck all these smartasses who say just stay present and be fun. You can do that when you have done it many times and have a lot of reference experiences, and i doubt if even that would be working. From what i've understand in my life, without some substances 40 hour work week gets your behaviour and thinking process in a state which isn't attractive. 

And understand that it's a numbers game out there. Every guy involved in a pickup has done so many approaches that it's even embarrassing from my POV.

For me, better strategy is to drink at bar or club, chat with girls near me, then dance with them a little bit and eventually close.

11 minutes ago, Haloman said:

And you need to drink to get you out of your head (or take something that isn't so unheatlhy - weed, lsd microdosing). Fuck all these smartasses who say just stay present and be fun. You can do that when you have done it many times and have a lot of reference experiences, and i doubt if even that would be working.

Dude, WTF is this sad victim thinking??

I never drank once in my entire pickup career. Which means starting at zero experience.

Stop spreading your limiting beliefs onto others.

I swear, you guys on here have such terribly limited attitudes about women.

It's like you've learned nothing about the core of what I teach: you cannot trust anything your mind says!

What's embarassing is how easily you believe your own bullshit stories.

@Eric Tarpall Quiet you!

You would not recognize truth if it slapped you in the face.

1 hour ago, Eric Tarpall said:

Only looks matter in the dating game. If she cares about how "interesting" your life is she's probably a gold digger. This is the black Truth with a capital T. 

When I say looks that includes your body language, facial expressions, fashion, items that you carry with you etc.

Incel much ?

Looks doesn't matter for a guy, like really, just take a stroll in a big city and look the couples ...

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

Have you dated even once in your entire life? Lmao. 

@Leo Gura I think somebody needs to moderate these types of comments. They will stunt the growth of newbies here.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@ExodiaGearCEO

Dude I feel the same way sometimes. Although I don't necessarily think my life is boring. I just do a lot of stuff by myself at home. I'm never bored lol. I think Leo makes a good point about being in an intimate relationship. That in itself is why people, and particularly girls, want a relationship. Theres more to attraction than simply what you do in your spare time. Most of my friends who have girlfriends don't do much outside of work. If you feel confident, passionate and enthusiastic about whatever you do, even if thats just meditating and reading books etc, girls will find that attractive.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

57 minutes ago, Haloman said:

And you need to drink to get you out of your head (or take something that isn't so unheatlhy - weed, lsd microdosing). Fuck all these smartasses who say just stay present and be fun. You can do that when you have done it many times and have a lot of reference experiences, and i doubt if even that would be working. From what i've understand in my life, without some substances 40 hour work week gets your behaviour and thinking process in a state which isn't attractive.

what the fudge is going on here? so much trash has been said.

unborn Truth

I would like to know how much experience you have where you feel this kind of advice is correct.

Because I am betting that your experience is incredibly limited.

Guys, listen please. Those who understand red pill, will understand me.  Those blue pilled guys, who don't or don't want to, will think i'm some angry, hurt guy. So, here we go.

ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS

Yes, their entire psychology is round about hypergamy -to choose a man with higher social status, looks and money she can get based on her looks. Been in many social sitautions, been going to bars and clubs solo and with friends and i say - this is 100% true. And don't think that i'm some hurt incel - i've fucked a lot of them thanks to my good looks.

All these opinions about women have to be considered in the right context, which includes each woman's sexual strategy in their current period in life. Young women with high SMV (social market value) in their early twenties will open her legs only to a guy with the highest SMV in her environment in that night and ONLY if that guy has higher SMV than her.

After 25 women sees that they can't compete with younger women to get high value men, they give chance guys don't have such a high SMV, and she is looking to settle down because her SMV decreases every year. And this is time when nice guys think that they get a woman because they've been loving to them. No, nice guys got them because these women's options got diminished every day and they know it's getting worse.

@Leo Gura You said you were gaming many weeks in the row. It's different than to do it once a weak. Of course it's better if you can do it sober, but i gave that advice to a guy, who hasn't gone to clubs for a long time.

p.s. You shouldn't get hateful towards woman. You just have to accept them for who they are. And get those Disney stories out of your head and understand that men and women love different. Men love ideally, women  - opportunistically.

@Haloman For the love of God, your mind has been rotted by Red Pill.

Red Pill is a cancer.

16 minutes ago, Haloman said:

ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS

Either you can't get laid, and/or you attract the wrong women, cause this is just factually wrong.

By your logic, your cousins, aunts, sisters, grandmothers and mom are all filthy sluts ...

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Leo Gura I've been many times in a company with a friend and two girls which we've just met in club. If I was better looking than my friend, them both were hitting on me and ignoring my friend. If I was with a friend who's better looking than me, girls ignored (just superficially talked) me and were hitting on my friend. As you've always said, experience is a king.

@Shin Yes, exactly. My mom and your mom both are sluts.  So our grandmas. 

It's evolution. Women are sex objects, men - success objects. Men perform and get validated by the pussy. It that wouldn't be the case, we would still live in caves.