Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MM1988

Law of Attraction / Nofap

5 posts in this topic

So people who are masturbating are basically visualizing having sex intensely and a lot.

Yet men go on nofap because they lack sex in real life and hope to have more sex by not masturbating.

Shouldnt guys manifest having sex in real life according to law of attraction by constantly visualizing it? Yet it seems to have the opposite effect. How does this make sense?

Men go on no-fap because for some men masturbation becomes a bad habit. And when you can masturbate you have no need to meet women and form healthy relationships. And you end up chasing fantasy images of women not real women. Visualization is only powerful when you translate it to real life actions afterwards. 

1 hour ago, MM1988 said:

So people who are masturbating are basically visualizing having sex intensely and a lot.

Yet men go on nofap because they lack sex in real life and hope to have more sex by not masturbating.

Shouldnt guys manifest having sex in real life according to law of attraction by constantly visualizing it? Yet it seems to have the opposite effect. How does this make sense?

" Yet men go on nofap because they lack sex in real life and hope to have more sex by not masturbating. "

Not really accurate.

There's a lot of men and women for that sake that still have sex while on NoFap.

Also there's tons of people not going on NoFap just for the sake of "attraction powers".

I personally have never had problems with finding girls, and I went on NoFap for almost a year, just for the sake of feeling more confident and building up more energy inside of me. Turned out that in the end I had so much energy that I couldn't handle it, was filled up with testosterone so much that I got kinda aggressive, which was too much, I could have handled it with Qi-Gong, but I didn't know that at that time, so I decided to just masturbate.

Also, there goes a lot more into visualization and LoA than just visualizing.

If you really want to manifest sex irl, you can surely use LoA, but you have to do it the right way, with the right intentions :)

Here is a pretty nice report of 160 days of NoFap + a report of 10 day vipassana while on NoFap

Edited by korbes

@MM1988 You can’t attract on someone else’s behalf. LOA is rooted in The Law of One. So the LOA question here is what does this mean you are attracting, based on the beliefs you hold about nofap, fapping, meeting someone, attracting what you want, not entertaining unwanted / resistant thinking?

What matters is what do you think and believe about this?

What are you visualizing, believing, and bringing into your life experience?

What are you doing to deepen your connection with Source?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE