Night out report

88 posts in this topic

Going out solo again, report in 8 hours or so. My objective:

- approach 10 girls, no excuses; 

- when there is a blowout, laugh about it and keep going;

- no alcohol;

- no drugs;

Lets go.

This was fun. The women were not responsive today but had a lot of fun anyways. It went like this:

- approached, blowout;

- approached, blowout; 

- approached, blowout; 

- approached, blowout;

Switched bars, lol:

Stumbled upon some very old friends, we talked a lot about the past. Left them to hit on some girls:

- approached a girl who was dancing, no reaction. She ignored me;

Went to another bar:

- approached a girl who was with her girlfriend, she talked to me for 1-2 minutes and from out of the blue the girlfriend draged her away;

After this happend i started laughing to myself because i taught my approaches were geting better. These experiences are very good to bring you back to earth, lol. After this i couldnt do another approach because i was down because of all the bad reactions i am getting.

Lessons learned:

- keep approaching even when every girl ignores you. This is easier said than done btw.

- dont go to a men when there is series of blowouts, just keep going.

Good things: 

- didnt stoped after 5 bad reactions.

Went home confused. The only good thing was that i have 3 numbercloses of men, haha. But i have already enough male friend. Not all my objectives are met but it wasnt as tough as last night.

Next week another report.

7 hours ago, Dorotheus said:

approached a girl who was with her girlfriend, she talked to me for 1-2 minutes and from out of the blue the girlfriend draged her away

Girls do this when they see their friend is getting attracted and might do something "slutty". So could be a sign that you were making headway.

Great persistence man!

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Going out solo. My objectives:

- approach 10 girls;

- no alcohol;

- have fun.

Report in 4 hours or so.

Went out solo but stumbled upon some girls of my class, lol. My guyfriends where also there. I didnt told the girls that i went out solo but they probably know now because i arrived solo, which is pretty kreepy to be honest. Hope that they dont tell the whole school about it so i can keep this separate. After talking to my guyfriends for 2 hours i decided to go home because i felt just very weird about the situation. Dont know yet how to deal with this. 

7 hours ago, Dorotheus said:

After talking to my guyfriends for 2 hours i decided to go home because i felt just very weird about the situation.

After 2 hours (!) you felt weird about it? Ok, thats weird.

No, honestly. Dont overthink this, there is nothing weird. You are just going out to have fun. After all, they went there as well right? So dont worry. People who think you are weird for going out solo are probably not worth your time.