Dorotheus

Night out report

88 posts in this topic

Going out tonight, going to experiment a little bit for fun. Tonight i will consume some alcohol to see if it makes a difference ?. Report in 8 hours or so. The only objective i set for myself is that i consume the alcohol and approach strangers in the bar. Iets see how this goes.

Helloooooo, hahaha. Typing this full sober?. Lets see how this goes. This was so much fun but no progress i can say. Went to a smaller city nearby and stumbled upon my Brother, lol. It went something like this:

When i walked into the club, there was one girl so drunk who wanted to kiss without me even initiating conversation. This was literally when i walked into the club.  Could you imagin that this is the start of the night after knowing my story, hahaha. I was like.... i am in heaven?. BRING IT ON BITCHES , HAHAHAHAHA.  When you are famous, i can imagin that this is normal ?. She was 35 or so so i didnt wanted to. She literally went all in lol, hahahaha. Wish that younger girls were like that?.  After rejecting the 35 year old stunner, i went on;

One girlfriend of my Brother was 17 And was also interested but to young, so i stoped;

Approached a girl, no interest;

Started conversation with a smaller group of girls but they rejected me from the start because i was a stranger. Funny to see that in a smaller city girls are much less open to cold approach in my direct experience. In the larger city the conversations are much longer;

Saw an old friend of me and he came after he saw me cold approaching. He wanted to help me because he knew all the girls, lol. Talked a little bit with a girl but my brother wanted to go away. Couldnt like go full gas in approaching because there where not a lot of people. Next time i will go to the larger city because it sucked, hope that i will get a warm welcome like here, haha. 

Maybe tomorrow another report, lol.

Going out solo tonight, report in 8 hours. I have catched a cold, but i have committed to do this at least 1 time a week so i will go annyway. My objective:

- talk to 10 girls;

- no alcohol;

- have a number close;

- when she is attracted, move her arround.

Allright, lets go.

O lord, this was by far the worst night ever. There is literally no reason to write down what happend because every approach was basicly a blowout. The only thing i am going to share with you was my first approach. Went in, said that i liked her vibe and touched her a lot. I was immediatelly very direct in my interest towards her and she didnt liked that so she left. The following 3 approaches or so are not even worth mentioning, lol. After that i went home because in combination with my cold i was done with it.

The best thing to do is just to forget this night and move on. But men.... this is so much more difficult than i thought when i started this, lol. Right now i feel just shit because my most important objectives are not met.

I think I'll join you in this endeavour.

Might start doing cold approaches on Friday nights at a local bar, but since I'd be more inclined to a relationship at this stage will probably look at doing a similar thing but with day game instead. Just need to figure out locations since I'm a little far out of my city in Brisbane.

Going out tonight, i will go with friends, but i will approach. My objectives:

- approach at least 10 strangers;

- dont be affraid to leave them, i am on my own on this journey;

- when she is attracted, move her arround.

The report will be there in 8 hours.

This was a weird night. Just very weird. The plan was that i would go to the bar with 2 friends, but 1 of them had a fight so didnt show up. But anyways, the night went like this and this are the experiences i can remember:

- approached a girl who was with her girlfriend. Said some random nonsense and she laughed her ass of with her girlfriend about it. Wanted to talk again because i taught that she liked it. After she saw that i wanted to say another thing, she just walked away. My friend laughed a lot about it. Didnt know what i did wrong, btw. She laughed her ass of but didnt want to talk to me, hehe;

- approached a girl but there was no reaction;

- a group of men saw me approaching and they wanted to help me i think, lol. These guys knew what they were doing, hehehe. They were killing it. One of them offered a girlfriend and his communication was something like this: " i give you permission to dance with her and strike your dick on her ass." He started dancing and he went down and touched her ass with his dick. He was like: "now you boy, now you boy." But i couldnt do it, just to embaracing for me for now. Maybe if I was drunk or something, i would do it. I did touch her a lot though, but the last thing went to far;

- approached a girl, she laughed but walked away;

The rest i dont remember. I did a little less than 10 approaches because my friend wanted to go away early because he was sick. But i am still happy that i went, saturday i will go solo. 

What also is funny to me is that the girls from my class are started to get attracted to me, lol. Today i was with a girl of my class who is very beautiful. Was talking with her and she just said: " you are doing something very good" and looking me straight in the eyes for like 2 seconds. The eye contact is like crazy. What i also notice is that whenever i start talking she very quickly touches her hair, lol. So this going out and talking with people is actually improving me in this domain, lol. 

What i also notice is that whatever i say in class, everybody laughes about it. I mean.... wtf is happening. The charismatic growth is just crazy. 

Going out solo tonight, i am so excited. My objectives:

- approach 10 girls;

- when i approach, remember to smile;

- have a number close;

- when she is attracted, move her arround. Show her who is the boss.

Report in 9 hours. ?

I hope you smashed those 10 chicks really hard. Just don't be a pussy and use protection.

This was a good night. Not all my objectives are met but approached probably more than 10 girls and had a lot of fun with strangers. It went like this:

- approached a girl immediatelly when i walked into the bar. She responded well but there was no attraction and chemistry so moved on after talking for 2-3 minutes;

- immediatelly after this approached a girl who i couldnt hear, so she most interest very fast;

- approached a girl who was with 3 guys, wanted to see what the reaction would be. Nothing happend but wasnt attracted so left immediatelly. The 

Went to another bar.

- approached a girl but she was rude as crazy. She said that i needed to fuck off. Responded like a dick while looking her right into the eyes and.... it looked like she was attracted. The girlfriend of the girl laughed her ass off after this. But i didnt wanted to talk to her anymore because of her first response. Said to her in a dickish way that she had to enjoy her night;

Went to the dancefloor.

- approached a very hot girl, like woow?. Went in like yolo. What surprised me was that she actually responded good and had contact with me untill her girlfriend asked for attention. Looked her right into the eyes while laughing. KEEP DOING THIS; 

- approached a girl in a group of 4 girls, blowout;

stumbled upon my friend. Was with him for 30 minutes and went to another place.

- approached another hot girl, she responded good. Immediatelly the girlfriend of the girl started to hug me and she liked me a lot. She was like.... I am so drunk. The girl was to tall in my opinion so didnt went for the kiss or phonenumber;

- approached another very hot girl. She said FUCK OFF;

- approached a girl, but no attraction. The wasnt very beautifull as well;

- talked with a girl on a chair who was a girlfriend of my friend so didnt went into attraction mode.

This was my night. The only thing lacking is a phonenumber. 

Goodnight.

@Dorotheus thats pathetic man, it seems like you could have easily banged two of those chicks. 

@Dorotheus When you say 'girlfriend of a girl' do you mean that they are in romantic relationship, or that they are just hanging around together, and you suppose they are friends?

53 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

about cold approach.. i found this video today: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaKYbBdFqGM

what do you guys think?

@28 cm unbuffed I could not bear to watch more than a few minutes of that. So much toxicity and victim thinking in that!

"Women are the deciders, men are the providers" Ugh. All I hear is excuses to not step up from a butthurt victim.

This is a very disempowering belief system. If you want success with women, I recommend staying far, far away from that red pill/MGTOW shit. Or anything that promotes "I can't, because..." thinking.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy thnx. I laugh my ass of because of all the bullshit dating advice given for men, hahaha. Never knew there was all this dating philosophies. Just the name MGTOW screams victim mentality. Not to name redpill, hahaha. Those guys think they escaped the dating matrix, they know the truth now, so funny. Most of these things are created for divorsed bitter men i think.

Going out solo again, my objectives: 

- approach 10 girls;

- no drinking;

- no outcome, see how this goes;

- when she is attracted, move her arround;

Report in 10 hours or so.

This was a very humbling night. It was very bad but there are some great lessons learned from tonight. Just everything went to hell basicly. Like really. The start of the night was already pretty bad. Couldnt get cash so needed to drive an half an hour to a place where there was cash. After that went to the bar but was very stuck in my head, i just couldnt approach. I really wanted to but i just couldnt do it for whatever reason. Walked around for half an hour. Observing myself. Accepting it fully. Eventually i went in for the first approach of the night which i really didnt wanted to do. Just did it annyway. The girl was very nice to mee because i wasnt very flirty like i am when i am in the zone. Talked for 1-2 minutes but saw that she was totaly not attracted to me. Went to the dancefloor and my mind gave me every reason not to approach, like wtf. Walked arround for half an hour again. After that went home. Without money left because i lost everything. Just wow.

This was tough night #2. The only thing i found funny about tonight was the end of it. Walked away while on the background i heared everybody having a great time. 

But yes, very humbling. This is life. Failed very hard. New report coming soon.