Dorotheus

Night out report

88 posts in this topic

@ravlondon Glasses aren't about looks for me. Contacts are way more comfortable and give clearer vision.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@ravlondon Glasses aren't about looks for me. Contacts are way more comfortable and give clearer vision.

I agree.

@ravlondon Yeah, I've seen that clip. That's the right attitude. He's just being too creepy and no charm.

But yeah, you gotta be an approach machine. High volume. You fish using a net, not a single hook.

You gotta be persistent like he is, and you gotta have a light-hearted attitude. Notice how he doesn't judge himself or even register rejection. A rejection is literally nothing. He's just having fun and taking it easy. That is absolutely essential. You cannot take this shit seriously. You basically must place zero investment in the girl until she's ready to sleep with you.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@ravlondon Yeah, I've seen that clip. That's the right attitude. He's just being too creepy and no charm.

But yeah, you gotta be an approach machine. High volume. You fish using a net, not a single hook.

I love the detail that goes into cartoons once you understand human psychology in greater depth.

I feel that the only thing that prevents a girl from having sex with you right away are social, emotional and cultural norms.

@ravlondon Well, if you think it about, having sex with a random stranger within 4 hours is extremely weird! It's highly unusual. Girls will do it, but it's not something they do on the regular. You have to really make it smooth like magic. It is highly unnatural to have sex with a person so quickly. Usually a girl would know a guy for weeks or months or years before she would sleep with him. Simply due to the social circumstances of meeting new people.

20 minutes ago, ravlondon said:

@Leo Gura

You might like this

Hahahahah PUA in action. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@ravlondon Well, if you think it about, having sex with a random stranger within 4 hours is extremely weird! It's highly unusual. Girls will do it, but it's not something they do on the regular. You have to really make it smooth like magic. It is highly unnatural to have sex with a person so quickly. Usually a girl would know a guy for weeks or months or years before she would sleep with him.

Enter her mind and make her feel as though she's flying a multi-coloured unicorn shooting moonbeams

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@ravlondon Well, if you think it about, having sex with a random stranger within 4 hours is extremely weird! It's highly unusual. Girls will do it, but it's not something they do on the regular. You have to really make it smooth like magic. It is highly unnatural to have sex with a person so quickly. Usually a girl would know a guy for weeks or months or years before she would sleep with him. Simply due to the social circumstances of meeting new people.

Come on Leo... Usually, a girl will know a guy for weeks or months before they have sex? That's not normal in my experience or any guys i know experience

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

From what I can see actually a lot of girls have sex on the same night at the club. I think it's pretty common, even though I never had a same night lay.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@billiesimon Very few women go to clubs and walk out with a one night stand. This is quite unusual activity.

Your typical girl probably goes to the club a few times a year when her friends drag her along.

98% of all sex happens from introductions from her social circle and maybe work acquaintences.

Pickup is NOT how most sex happens.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@billiesimon Very few women go to clubs and walk out with a one night stand. This is quite unusual activity.

Your typical girl probably goes to the club a few times a year when her friends drag her along.

98% of all sex happens from introductions from her social circle and maybe work acquaintences.

Pickup is NOT how most sex happens.

No Leo, please listen bro, just take the red pill ...

All women are sluts, they ALL wants to suck all the dicks they see, they only care for the dick ...
Of course, they are crazy, so sometimes (all the time) they cry when they realize I lied (they deserve it) just in order to fuck them hard in the ass.
They are only pissed because I move to another pussy, they miss the dick, it can't be for any other reason.

Get real.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

I think you're trying too hard... 

It's been a week I didn't sleep correctly, forgive me xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

Went out again, because i couldnt wait lol. This time i went with a great friend. I didnt drink and he did drink a lot, lol. We had a such a great time that i didnt want to approach because all my attention went to my friend and a girl who came for the ride. So that night i went for 2 approaches, which is not that good. The approach i did take tho was with that girl who came with us the rest of the evening. We have danced a lot with her and had a lot of fun but i wasnt fully attracted to her so didnt escalated and wanted her number. The girl was a great person tho and it would be fun to see her again when going out.

Biggest lessons:

- keep approaching strangers, even when you are having fun and there is already a girl with you;

- be more relaxed and less self-conscious when dancing, my friend was just that and the girl liked that way more. 

42 minutes ago, Dorotheus said:

We had a such a great time that i didnt want to approach because all my attention went to my friend

Classic newbie mistake.

Your own mind will trick you like that and get you to believe that having fun with your friend is accomplishing something. It isn't. Fun is fun. But it's not enough to get you the skill set you want.

You must force yourself to approach 10-20 sets each night. No excuses. It's best to start approaching immediately upon walking into the club. The first girl you see, you approach.

Which is why when you get a bit more experience and comfort, you should hit the clubs solo. Solo you can really do some damage in the club. Hanging to your friends too tightly will not allow you to get laid. You must be ready to break off from your friend to approach girls, and bounce them to new locations. It is not enough to just approach a girl and stand with her in the same spot the entire night. Once she's attracted to you, you've got to bounce her as much as possible around the place and then outside the place to other places and ultimately to your apartment. Pickup does not work without leading and bouncing.

Solo is highly efficient. But it's emotionally hard, because when you're out of set you feel very alone.

Going out solo to clubs and doing pickup great means to keep your ego in check.

.....on the dangerous side one can get a big ego out of it. "Look at me, im doing this all by myself, noone in the club can do this. How brave I am"- avoid that.

Having said that, if youre having fun, yes you may skip the skillset work, but a life of sincere fun is a nice existence!

Yeah going out solo at night is a motherfucker. Going out solo for daygame is pretty easy though, once you get used too it. That was always my drug of choice.