Dorotheus

Night out report

88 posts in this topic

After watching just the pathetic bad attitude of many on this forum about girls, i decided to go out and approach as many girls as possible to see what they are like. This is something which i never do, so relax a bit because this is going to be fun for you, lol. The rules before i went out:

- no drinking;

- approaching alone, no wingman;

- try to spend as much time as possible with strangers;

- no pickup lines, authentic conversations.

When i was in the bar, the most difficult thing to do when looking back was the first approach. I just went to do it annyway, which quite surprised me. The conversation was pretty sollid and she laughed a lot, but she had a boyfriend. The following 5 approaches where just like this, everybody had a boyfriend, lol. What also was verry funny to me was when i did the approaches, almost always, the girlfriends of the girl i approach in that instant grap there phone. The girls i approached thus far, where all nice and enjoyed my company. But i wanted to go to another bar to change things. 

The following two approaches in the line-up before the entrance i can just say where the most awkward social experiences i ever had. I asked a girl if she was enjoing her night, she looked me straight into the eyes and then turned away her body. I just didnt experience for her anymore. I was just dumpstruck. The girlfriend of the girl then turned arround and said that i was to nice and must be a fucking dickhead in order to be more attractive. The guys in the line-up just laughed me out, but i didnt give a damn fuck. Went in the bar and approached 2-3 girls, 2 of them where blowouts. The third was a pretty sollid approach but she had a lot of social value so after a while she just ignored me because there where also other guys. What i also found funny was the effect my approaches had on other guys. When you see me rocking it there are no excuses left i gues.

Then i switched bars again and approached 4-5 girls, 2 of them went pretty good and there was physical contact. But one of the girls i approached was 15, so then i stoped. But the other girl liked me untill i said that i went out alone, lol. From that point on the conversation went downhills and the stoped touching me. 

This was my night out, much learned here. In conclusion i can say that my objective was met, but i suck shit in flirting. Like really. If i didnt do a lot of spiritual practices i would have been depressed now because there is much work to do. But im happy i did it annyway, and i will go out at least 1 time a weak to practise this. 

You will here from me in the future, more epic rapports comming?.

@Dorotheus Great work!

Now just do that a couple hundred more times.

Don't worry, you will be amazed at how fast your skills improve.

Do not be detered by rejection or awkard moments. Those are all totally normal and they don't matter. Get very used to girls rejecting you or ignoring you.

Work on your body language, strong eye contact, commanding vocal tone, flirty smile, and plowing conservations without ejecting from set.

Your conversations should be slightly sexually charged. Don't be talking to her like a gay friend. She needs to register within 5 minutes that if she gets in a room alone with you, you're gonna bang her. But do not verbalize sex. This is something she must pick up from your flirty manner and the way you look at her.

Practice looking at her like you are a lion looking at a juicy gazelle. Get that chemistry going immediately upon approach. Don't be talking to her about work.

Your goal should be to reach the hook-point in the set, where it is clear that she's attracted to you. It usually takes 0-5 minutes to hit the attraction hook-point. Attraction happens surprisingly fast.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Fliriting is showing your intent in a indirect way, with jokes... you didnt have intent that night, just tried to approach to see what happens, thats why your flirting sucked

my goal is to get better at socializing because that is something i lack. I also want to show the chumbs on this forum that it is possible to become better at this so they can actually stop victim topics. Everything in my life goes pretty good to be honest. Not in it for sex or girls. Pretty shallow. 

@Leo Gura LETS PRACTICE

3 hours ago, Dorotheus said:

If i didnt do a lot of spiritual practices i would have been depressed now because there is much work to do.

Great report! I'm new too, and I admire your strong indifference and focus. I have a really hard time warming up and I do really few approaches because my mind is very loud and paranoid. 

Which spiritual practises gave you this persistence and calmness? 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Try shamanic breathing and reickian therapy 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

@Dorotheus Damn thats impressive! Just randomly going out on your own and doing cold approaches. Not many guys would do that haha. Makes me kinda inspired to go and do it myself!

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@billiesimonkriya + Solo retreats. I have been following actualized.org for 4 years now so my inner game is verry good. When i get rejected or laughed at i dont give a damn fuck, i dont even feel a single negative emotion at this point. I would guess that my old self wouldnt even have the balls to approach a girl.

It is verry easy for me to go on Tinder or something like that but that doesnt resolve this issue. I am going to resolve this at the core by doing approach after approach after approach. Cold approach is so much more fun and so badass btw, cant wait to Friday or saturday night, lol. Keep youre sisters and girlfriends home, the lion is out?.

@Space just do it, what is there else to do in your earlie twenties anyway. 

2 hours ago, Dorotheus said:

@billiesimonkriya + Solo retreats. I have been following actualized.org for 4 years now so my inner game is verry good. When i get rejected or laughed at i dont give a damn fuck, i dont even feel a single negative emotion at this point. I would guess that my old self wouldnt even have the balls to approach a girl.

It is verry easy for me to go on Tinder or something like that but that doesnt resolve this issue. I am going to resolve this at the core by doing approach after approach after approach. Cold approach is so much more fun and so badass btw, cant wait to Friday or saturday night, lol. Keep youre sisters and girlfriends home, the lion is out?.

Thanks! What about my daily routine? Since I can't do right now a solo retreat immediately.

Is meditation enough or should I implement kriya yoga? 
My end goal is to boost innergame and stop having paranoid thoughts when I'm out.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@Leo Gura I'm really glad you are discussing dating advice on this forum. I work in Leicester Square in London and game at the clubs near by.

Do you have any advice on overcoming trauma from previous bad reference experiences with women?

6 hours ago, ravlondon said:

Do you have any advice on overcoming trauma from previous bad reference experiences with women?

Just go out and get a bunch more better reference experiences.

@ravlondon I have this problem too, my bad experiences with approaching just made my anxiety around women skyrocket and enforced all my negative beliefs about myself. At this point it would just be masochistic to keep doing it.

@MM1988 What bad experiences? A girl rejecting you is not a bad experience. Did a girl stab you with a knife? Then I might understand you'd be hesitant.

You are just being weak and playing victim.

You need to take massive action to solve this problem. This requires going out over and over again hundreds of times. Try to enjoy it. Some night you will cry. It's difficult but also rewarding.

It helps to find some friends and wings to roll with. Solo is doable but pretty hard for a newbie. You REALLY have to push yourself when you're solo.

The problem with kids these days is that they have no sense of work ethic. They don't know how to discipline themselves to achieve a big result. You expect everything to be handed to you, otherwise you think it's impossible. Like if I took you by the hand, sat you in the car, drove you to the bar, put you into a good mood, and pushed you to approach girl after girl after girl, and told all your sticking points and all the right ways to deal with girls, you'd have success. But you're not motivated enough to do all that by yourself, to figure it out by yourself.

You have to learn to lead yourself and to be a creative problem-solver. All the resources you could possibly want for learning how to approach and date hot girls is available online. Much of it is free or very affordable to purchase. But see, you're not making use of it. You're not even appreciating that 20 years ago none of this information was available. It was basically unheard of and impossible 20 years ago. But today it's all free knowledge. And yet still you don't put it to use. 20 years ago you would have paid a million dollars for this knowledge.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@MM1988 You need to take massive action to solve this problem. This requires going out over and over again hundreds of times. Try to enjoy it. Some night you will cry. It's difficult but also rewarding.

Lol I wish I could cry on bad nights out but constant contact lens use fucks up your tear ducts.

Edited by ravlondon

@ravlondon Huh? I've worn contacts since middle school and never had any issues.

You should take them off at night when you sleep.

Try different brands to find the best one for you. There are many brands and some are much better than others. My favorite are Proclear. They never get dry.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@ravlondon Huh? I've worn contacts since middle school and never had any issues.

You should take them off at night when you sleep.

I should get checked, or wear glasses more when I go out. 

Looks don't matter anyway ;D

Edited by ravlondon