allislove

How to know whether you are inside a dream or not?

63 posts in this topic

Imagine, you are inside a dream, how can you check whether it's a dream or not?

I asked my friend, she said in order to check this you need to look into palm, in a dream you can't see a hand in details. 

It sounds similar to Leo's advise to look into hand to see a God in "What is Actuality?" video.

I have a concept: the dream world (or the illusion of illusion), current reality (or illusion) and God (Reality) is a system inside a system inside a system (roughly speaking).
So, if you can realize that you are the creator of a dream in a similar way you can realize that you are God. Does someone have insights about it? 

9_9

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Nah, doesn't work that way. In my experience, you have to become conscious of God, aware of God. That's how it works. Which is a long process of awakening from the illusory ''i'', the ego-person-body mind.

You dont know. Thats the point. If you knew this life was dream you would lose the fun and excitement fast.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

The point is that there is no difference between a dream and reality. You merely dream there is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@dimitri  Inspect it for yourself. Have you even googled it yet? Maybe you are overthinking, rather than actually looking into it...?

@Rilles Rilles!?!?! Noooooooo! (face palm) Just look at your picture for Rille’s sake!) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I always tried to tell I am dreaming in my dreams by identifying things that were highly unlikely to occur in my usual day.

Dreaming aside, I have no memory of a higher dream, so I am fully convinced its real just like a lot of times in my dreams.

So it begs the question how is real any different?

Edited by Shadowraix

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@dimitri  Inspect it for yourself. Have you even google it yet? Maybe you are overthinking, rather than actually looking into it...?

@Rilles Rilles!?!?! Noooooooo! (face palm) Just look at your picture for Rile’s sake!) 

Hahaha... Point taken

How about I elaborate on what I meant... Reality needs to feel real for you to take it serious:D

If you lucid dream you realize all of sudden... holy shit I can punch someone without consequence... AWESOME! You would never do that in ”real” life:D

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Thank you guys for the input. ??♥️

@dimitri have you ever watched Inception? You can use certain "tells" like trying to read text or look at a clock. Yes, when you realize you are the God of your personal dreamworld, your dream turns lucid. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The point is that there is no difference between a dream and reality. You merely dream there is.

Damn that blew my mind. Exactly the jump I needed.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So much this, stop thinking it's different than any other dream, and that dreams happens inside your brain.

It is all dreams, or you can say that everything is real, but there is no distinction between them.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Other types and states can be very usefull for awareness development.

Have you not seen my video: Life Is A Dream?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

IMG_20190218_021620.png

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you not seen my video: Life Is A Dream?

Nope, going to watch it now. xD

Thank you.

Live 6 months in extreme depersonalization/derealization and you would be convinced of living in a dream world. Timwould go by so fast that it won't exist, memories won't make sense as you would be confused if it happened or not, sense of yourself would not exist, emotions would not be felt at all. 

Life is indeed a dream, and I love that dream episode.