Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jivvie

My Life Purpose Course Review

11 posts in this topic

"Disney, wouldn't it be great to see me 2-3 years from now in California making more than enough to get by? Would it not be great to see me a master in my field and building that advanced school?"
-A text to my best friend

THANK YOU
First of all, your course rocks. I have taken it 3 times. Yes, 3 times lol. The first time I bullshitted it and went straight to my life purpose without a great infrastructure and daily schedule. The second time I was like "okay, I got some meat but I am still missing something. I still feel like a dabbler." The third hit the sweet spot. This course is a must for every single human being on this earth. The amount of wisdom and content here is not only jaw dropping, but it changes who you are. People today look at me and instantly love me around. They respect where I sit on this earth. I don't think that $300 was enough. When I was poor and crying in my room from depression, I'd have never thought my consciousness would see the world as I do now.

BOOKS I READ THAT CHANGED MY LIFE
Walt Disney
Malcom X
It is not about the Money

FIELD OF MASTERY
Career: World Class Programmer
Language: C++
Hours so far: 300-400/10,000

CONTENT
There are hours and hours of content in this course. There are a few things that made me want to throw myself into hot lava and/or quit the course. (Staring at you 100 questions). In fact, I did quit at one point. Not because I did not find my life purpose in some type of way, but because I thought finishing would be meaningless since I have found it. This probably has happened to many. I suggest retaking the entire thing more than once. I feel our egos are so complex that one time is just not enough. I am lucky and blessed in my surroundings so I know that can not happen for most. But if you are lucky like me and can take it multiple times, DO IT. First time was probably BS. At least for me it was. There is so much content here, you can always go back and see that you did not follow all of it or did not take some areas of application as serious as others.

WILL IT REALLY HELP ME FIND MY LIFE PURPOSE?
Yes. And no. MY life purpose was so hard to really  understand. I knew I wanted to be an educator of some sort but just creating a website was just never good enough. It did not feel complete. It did not feel challenging. It felt MEDIOCRE. I retook it and had a moment around the halfway mark. I was starting to feel I was incapable of a life purpose until I saw Bladerunner 2049 (the memory creator scene). You have to put in the work and not really look for the course to bring it out in you. This is really hard to explain because the course helped me but it also didn't help me, know what I mean? Probably not haha. Just do all the work and stay aware of your childhood and interests.

VALUE FOR CONTENT
Oh boy. Definitely worth the price tag I will say that. Look, I am a poor negro from Texas. I regret nothing.

CONCLUSION (BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE TWO HOURS LEFT BEFORE I BUILD MY NEXT PROGRAMMING PROJECT)
I really wanted to review this course. It changed my life. It helped me take ownership of myself and LOVE MYSELF. I love the world around me and I will do what I can to spread my love to others. Teens have even come to me online and asked me to mentor them but I am no GURU nor am I someone to follow. I study the topics LEO has advertised and I apply them when I see necessary. I hope more people take the course before it is too late.

Good luck. Thanks again bro. <3

Edited by jivvie
Typos

Here is the scene that helped me find my LP.

@jivvie interesting scene . “Authentic memories” but, thanks for sharing this I remember when I was first taking the life purpose course the first time. I felt that I was forcing myself watching the videos and wasn’t able to fully grasp everything the first time. It’s been 6 to 7 months since I had taken on Leo life purpose course. But I am retaking it the second time right now and this time I am literally taking notes. I find it very useful if you are taking notes and reading it over every night. I will most likely take it the third time when I finish lmao just because it’s so good. 

@jivvie Thanks for the review. Happy to see you on track in life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Awesome, also thinking about taking this course, before pursuing the path of enlightenment, as it's always good to have a financial backup in a money driven world.

@korbes  I may be speaking out of my bounds. But I think it’s a big mistake for anyone to stack enlightenment atop their basic needs for survival. Take a look at Maslow’s Heirarchy of Needs.  You have to get that base down.  That’s what the course is for. It’s crucial before a person seeks college.  Before getting a promotion at a job. But before ever seeking to feed the higher conscious over the lower.  

Just my input. Be careful man. When I did this, it was a massive blunder. Take care. 

@jivvie this review is great to see, I've been on the fence about purchasing the life purpose course for a long time

"Move and the way will open."
– Zen Proverb

In my opinion before taking the life purpose course, one sould take the "delete believe system" course.

One of the worst pitfall I fell into when searching life purpose is falling in social clitches like: Do something meaningful to help humanity, be creative, serve others, do something good.

Well somebody can find his life purpose in being a BDSM master/mistress because is good in it, and there are some people who genuinely needs this services in his life. 

Edited by Moreira

On 2/19/2019 at 7:45 AM, zenjen said:

@jivvie this review is great to see, I've been on the fence about purchasing the life purpose course for a long time

Find your life purpose. Take the course.

On 2/17/2019 at 9:30 AM, ExodiaGearCEO said:

@jivvie interesting scene . “Authentic memories” but, thanks for sharing this I remember when I was first taking the life purpose course the first time. I felt that I was forcing myself watching the videos and wasn’t able to fully grasp everything the first time. It’s been 6 to 7 months since I had taken on Leo life purpose course. But I am retaking it the second time right now and this time I am literally taking notes. I find it very useful if you are taking notes and reading it over every night. I will most likely take it the third time when I finish lmao just because it’s so good. 

And then use it as a reference haha. I know I will.

Awesome review! I purchased the course a while back but life got in the way. Funny, because Leo warned about this initially in the course. Your review inspires me to take it again.