TobiasNew

Rediscorvering older Acutalized.org content

3 posts in this topic

Lately, I´ve been watching some of Leos´s older content, discovering after a few episodes that I was starting to recontextualize some of his older videos because I understood more of the big picture by now. If you have 30 seconds to spare check out Distraction - the Ego´s favorite defense mechanism (7:30-8:00) or the full first 8 minutes if you want the whole introduction to god. Of course, it´s told from 2017 Leo, whos were seemingly using a magician as a metaphore for God back then. Wonder if he was fully aware of it back then @Leo Gura 

I´m unsure if this discovery of me (as my thinking and reasoning ego self) watching and searching for has just been one of the ego's mind games after all, or if I am actually developing and having genuine insights. I think I'm more content with the chaos now anyways,, :))

10 hours ago, TobiasNew said:

Lately, I´ve been watching some of Leos´s older content, discovering after a few episodes that I was starting to recontextualize some of his older videos because I understood more of the big picture by now. If you have 30 seconds to spare check out Distraction - the Ego´s favorite defense mechanism (7:30-8:00) or the full first 8 minutes if you want the whole introduction to god. Of course, it´s told from 2017 Leo, whos were seemingly using a magician as a metaphore for God back then. Wonder if he was fully aware of it back then @Leo Gura 

I´m unsure if this discovery of me (as my thinking and reasoning ego self) watching and searching for has just been one of the ego's mind games after all, or if I am actually developing and having genuine insights. I think I'm more content with the chaos now anyways,, :))

Thank you for this. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

that vid isn't old 

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.-