Tony 845

How many “awakenings” can people have before they are “Enlightened”

25 posts in this topic

If this makes any sense, or aha moments? or mystical experiences? 

It seems we can’t group these all together cause every case is different, this “no self” thing keeps going deeper & deeper for me, I can almost feel it changing me daily or that my physche is getting re-wired, I can literally feel it all over my head, I know it sounds stupid, but seriously. 

Just wondering also why kundalini doesn’t seem to get a lot of attention on this forum, a lot of people seem to snub it, from the research that I’ve done it could be a gateway or prerequisite towards enlightenment, my kundalini is awakened I can literally feel it on some level all day long in my body & on my head (crown chakra/3rd eye pulsating most of my my day) just think it doesn’t get enough due diligence. Some people will say it’s “just energy” well this just energy not a whole lot of people seem to know about it, I sure as hell didn’t ( had no clue a body could twitch, jerk & rotate during meditation)  Now I’m stuck with it & yes I know it’s still not enlightenment im not hanging my hat on it but it’s still an important topic. Just saying...

im also pretty sure the kundalini is actiavating different  areas of “my brain” still soo weird to me, I’m also having no luck at all in finding a guru at least to talk to?‍♂️ I’ve been looking...

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

There is just one awakening, coming in different levels and degrees. Probably unique to each ego-body-person mind.  Direct pure Consciousness is enlightenment, the direct conscious aware knowing of your true nature or identity as God. Awakening can mean many things, but I would say that it is still based on experience, dualistic in nature. Enlightenment is full non-dual consciousness (God). There are also levels and degrees of non-dual states. I've had several, but not yet fully. Full non-dual consciousness means death of the ''I'', the ego mind. I will take some psychedelics this year when I'm fully ready, then I will die. That is my destiny, undeniably, 

@Tony 845 kundalini as i heard from some people can give you beautiful biological meditative experiences but cannot take one to enlightenment. This is what i heard and i dont have any experience of kundalini meditation. 

@Highest my kundalini has got awoken about 8 months ago & I used to battle heavily with anxiety, the kundalini in some ways has seemed to cook it away, not fully though.

I think I have mini non dual states & they are blissed out & I have a very almost eery sense of calmness, but if I do get anxiety it seems to be very extreme, like I’m getting Exteme ends for both sides.

also my third eye will not stop pulsating, getting boarder like annoying now..

Edited by Tony 845

@Highest can physcadelics cause ego death? It can give only short period exp of ego death. Once the medical effects goes the ego i sense returns. So what's the point of using physcadelics? ?

@Jkris kundalini will not guarantee enlightenment but it gives you a much higher shot, just what I’ve read, I guess I’ll find out with time.

kundalini clears chakras & purges past traumas ie: May help with enlightenment. 

But kundalini from what they say is not needed for enlightenment, but in most cases there is some sort of kundalini at some point, again from what I’ve gathered over the past 2 years. 

The weird thing is, I almost know one day possibly soon I will be enlightened, I can just sense it now, also with the kundalini awaking, I truly tasted it, I now know it’s real & not some BS, wives tale, that the best part about the kindalini, all doubts were answered for me.

Edited by Tony 845

8 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Jkris kundalini will not guarantee enlightenment but it gives you a much higher shot, just what I’ve read, I guess I’ll find out with time.

kundalini clears chakras & purges past traumas ie: May help with enlightenment. 

But kundalini from what they say is not needed for enlightenment, but in most cases there is some sort of kundalini at some point, again from what I’ve gathered over the past 2 years. 

The weird thing is, I almost know one day possibly soon I will be enlightened, I can just sense it now, also with the kundalini awakening , I truly tasted it, I now know it’s real & not some B.S. wives tale, that is best part about the kundalini, all the doubts were answered for me.

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 I see. I've had strong experiences with kundalini about a year ago, powerful stuff. Pure energy, got so strong that it started moving and controlling my body. Maybe it's the right thing for you, maybe it's there for a reason. It will however not bring enlightenment. It does however do great things, it's a higher intelligence. It knows what it does and why it does it.

.@Jkris Psychedelics can and will cause ego death. Yes not permanently, but temporarily. The point of using it for me is to get full non-dual consciousness. The ego-mind will of course come back, but weaker. Exposed as the illusion that it is.

@Highest you’res just stopped one day? Mines seems to be getting stronger in some ways...& yes I know don’t fight it when it comes, you’re 3rd eye pulsate like crazy? Mines getting fucking annoying now..also when my kundalini awoke it was a strong awakening my crown chakra blew the fuck open & energy shot out a foot over my head / crown chakra for like 3 minutes! ?‍♂️ Absolutely nuts when it happend, I thought I was enlightened when it was happening to me ?

also there are “kundalini experiences” & full blown “kundalini awakenings” pretty sure mine isn’t a tiny experience, this shit won’t stop.

Edited by Tony 845

I think the concept of awakening can be deceptive.  What you have is your own evolution on the Path. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

You can have many different deeper insights / mini-awakenings, guiding you towards the ultimate truth (enlightenment), but it's a process, and for each insight you get, and the deeper you go, the more you'll strip off all the bullshit, and in the end you got the truth. This will be different from person to person I guess, everybody has their unique things to battle with, different mindsets etc. 

@Tony 845 They can have any number of those experiences without becoming enlightened. Unless the experience trigger a true surrender in the person the experience will not really matter.

As many as you like, it’s up to you.  What is enlightenment, Tony? Have you stopped and thought about that? What is this thing you’re looking for?

9 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

im not hanging my hat on it

A great question for you... if you had to pick, would you choose being liked, or helping someone? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE