TheAvatarState

Hungry for new high-consciousness content? gaia.com

4 posts in this topic

I know you guys are always hungry for consciousness-raising content. I know I am! I recently discovered gaia.com, and it has some really great exclusive content!

Last year I read a book called The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden, and it was amazing and eye opening. Well, I just found out that he has his own video mini-series on Gaia called "Missing Links." I'm really enjoying it so far. Quickly browsing the rest of their content, it looks like there's a ton of great documentaries... so instead of watching that next Netflix series, give Gaia a try. Seems like a great community!

It is a paid subscription, however, you can get the first two weeks for only $1 to see if you like it. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

I see truth kernels there but I'd be very wary of believing anything you haven't already found yourself. 

@Shadowraix Of course, as with any teaching. Although, there's also a lot of real documentaries based on scientific evidence and archeology which are very educational. Perhaps be wary of the conclusions or possible hidden agendas and metaphysics, but there is much to learn from the content. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo