Aakash

the pursuit of nothingness/emptiness

26 posts in this topic

What pursuit? Your consciousness is the experience of emptiness. Everything in the entire dimension of form is consciousness. And you are consciousness. 

Where is there to go? You are already perfect as consciousness. You are that I am that I am.

Once you identify this consciousness using your awareness by feeling the field of emptiness around and within your body, all you do is keep your awareness upon this consciousness throygghout your day. Eventually you will realize that only consciousness actually exists. There is only consciousness. All form is consciousness.

Many “enlightened” teachers don’t realize that Consciousness is only one half of existence! It is the yin aspect. Divine Love is the other half. So to be in this complete state embracing and honourig all of life, one must be the awareness focused upon the spiritual heart in the center of the chest. This embraces form and formless. Yin and yang. Love and consciousness. You can’t have one without the other, the two arise together. You are love and consciousness. And everything is this right now. All form is love and consciousness. It is all Light. 

Love and consciousness when merged together as one, I call it Light. It’s this light that everything is inside of, created out of, and is experiencing itself as. We don’t perceive this is our daily lives because we have allowed our minds to block this perception through beliefs of separation. We believe we are the thoughts, and emotions. But love and consciousness is always here, and however small, soft and subtle we can empower these qualities with our conscious awareness and know who we truly are.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Ethankahn said:

@Truth Addict Well?since there’d be no experience to talk about, you couldn’t do so meaningfully. But you could still point at them with labels like non-experience

What if I have never experienced no-experience before?

4 hours ago, Aakash said:

no concept matches the true depths of emptiness and basically killing yourself to sacrifice the subjective experience is the goal. therefore, if its true that the self only reveals itself to the true self itself, then its simple there's no way to get there all that can happen is a staged breakthrough which you don't have any control of. therefore you must give up control 

does that mean that the breakthrough is dependant on pure luck and the choice of god itself, 

or will it definately happen if i do self-inquiry for 50 years?

A number of teachers I've come across say that "spiritual practices" make you accidental enlightenment prone.  Some of the most powerful things I'd say that continue to "deepen" are coming back to the understanding in realization that I really don't know (this was cultivated from a practice of self inquiry into beliefs of all sorts).

Edited by Mu_

14 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Some of the most powerful things I'd say that continue to "deepen" are coming back to the understanding in realization that I really don't know (this was cultivated from a practice of self inquiry into beliefs of all sorts).

i didn't quite understand what you meant by this. 

it must be pure accident, because you can never reach it yourself by setting it as a goal. 

Edited by Aakash

51 minutes ago, Aakash said:

i didn't quite understand what you meant by this. 

it must be pure accident, because you can never reach it yourself by setting it as a goal. 

Its a process of "deepening" that one could say is both in and out of our hands, hard to pin down, its a goal/desire that is pure and true to your incarnation and in line with "waking up".  I get the sense that you have a belief now that there is no you that could get this, but there is only YOU that gets this.  You see,  Not all god/self/life incarnations (if you want to call it that) are about the going from living a normal everyday human perspective life to one t hat is shedding that or waking up to what we all are underneath the appearances.   Its always and has been the case that your IT.  Again I sense You still have an idea that what ever you think you are is not it and you have to shed that (ego maybe you call yourself).  But your IT, theres not anything thats not you.

Also, Other accident prone habits that increase this happening is meditation, looking at the nature of your own and others death and the practice of gratitude and appreciation.

Edited by Mu_

8 hours ago, Bojan said:

Okay, we get it already! Consciousness is 20,000 hours of meditation or something. :D

Thankfully meditation is our natural state, so we can live as Love and consciousness in every moment! There is no need to seperate meditation from daily life such as at work, reading, and talking to your friends. Your expression will naturally change to one that is genuine and authentic rather than one based upon fear of not being accepted by people, or a need to get love from outside yourself.

So the journey is your life if you want it to be. Living as Love will become natural after a while. Of course Love is always here but because we can’t perceive it, sometimes we use other techniques to quiet the mind, or change the minds understanding. Everyone wants this deep inside, and when they are ready, whether in this lifetime or a few more, they will desire true happiness, and be free.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️