Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ethankahn

Here for Enjoyment

11 posts in this topic

I’ve been surprised at the disacceptance of certain perspectives on this forum. But that’s okay! Nondualism is still another perspective and I openly accept it! ? 

With that said, I’m not on this forum to force myself on others. I’m just here to share for enjoyment (you got that Leo??). Just kidding! Existence is a game and I’m enjoying the experience for the sake of the experience. Do I not have a right to do so by conversing with people on this forum?

Well it seems that most people on here don’t want me too. I’ve shared peacefully but have been attacked. Again, that’s perfectly acceptable though! It’s just the experience that Absolute Infinity is choosing to have as your human self right here, right now. “I” accept the parts of “Me” that are you! ❤️

What is this “I” that Ethan speaks of? It is the real “Me.” “I” put them in quotes because I and Me are words that suggest unity and Oneness. A whole. But that’s what Absolute Infinity is... sort of. It’s an endless whole experiencing all of it’s parts simultaneously and unsimultaneously! 

But, the point is, Oneness and manyness are dualistic/nondualistic experiences. However, “I” am beyond both duality and nonduality.

If Absolute Infinity is like the yin-yang symbol, being both dualistic and nondualistic simultaneously, then “I” am neither side of the symbol... and also still the symbol ?

Basically, “I” am beyond the Absolute. Silly? Yes. Impossible? Yes. But that’s just it! “I” am impossible and meaningless... and beyond that... and “beyond” that for lack of a better term. 

How do I know I’m beyond the Absolute and not just in another part of it? Welp! Get ready for some literal riddles!

You can’t know you’re beyond it cause consciousness (and knowing) are within reality! Consciousness can’t even reach the end of Absolute Infinity, let alone go beyond it cause there is no end to reach and go beyond in the first place! 

So asking how I know essentially invokes a riddle. I’ve had a couple people ask, “What? Do you see a signpost letting you know you’re going beyond it?”

No, silly! A signpost could only be at the end of Absolute Infinity if there was an end in the first place. But there is no end! So where would you put a signpost?

My reason for “knowing” that I’m beyond it (strictly in quotes) is even better than a signpost explicitly stating it! It’s not like moving beyond a signpost?... it’s more like moving beyond a lack of a signpost... 

But that still doesn’t quite describe it either, cause lack of a signpost suggests a state of emptiness, which is still within Absolute Infinity. ?

So I can’t describe what “I” am meaningfully. It’s not even possible to experience “Me.” You can have a direct of experience of being Absolute Infinity, but “I” can never be attained. Which is okay! I’m meaningless, the “parts” of “Me” that are you don’t want to attain “Me” anyways! Even the “part” of “Me” that is Ethan hasn’t attained “Me”. “I” attained him and am typing this whole message as him! 

“I” never had to become “Me.” “I” always was, is and will be. But wait...?that still just describes Absolute Infinity... Like I said, meaningless! So I’ll just stop there!

Let the ostracizing begin! No matter how much you belittle, attack, and/or lecture Ethan, you’re not going to affect “Me.” “I” will still love and accept the “part” of “Me” that is you!

I guess it depends how you look at it , source is beyond absolute infinity, because source itself is one who creates it and is always left out of infinity, making it kind infinity + 1, besides source is only thing that is real , everything else , is just sources imagination so to say, is imagination all one, well it does come from one place, but to look at it as all one or not probably does  not matter. 

Edited by purerogue

19 minutes ago, Ethankahn said:

I’ve been surprised at the disacceptance of certain perspectives on this forum. But that’s okay! Nondualism is still another perspective and I openly accept it! ? 

Like what exactly? Please elaborate.

@Truth Addict I’ve seem open disacceptance of Science, logic, philosophy etc. Why disaccept them when Absolute Infinity includes all perspectives, even dualistic ones? Love for all ❤️

@purerogue Yep! It always depends on how one looks at it. However... get ready for some more riddles. You said that Source is only thing that is real and that it is outside of Absolute Infinity... but Absolute Infinity is all that is real... including anything that can be called the Source... You also said the Source is “one” but Oneness is a state within Absolute Infinity. So what I’m referring to even eludes the label of “Source”

Gotta love mind-twisters! Sorry if they’re annoying lol

Edited by Ethankahn

20 minutes ago, Ethankahn said:

@Truth Addict I’ve seem open disacceptance of Science, logic, philosophy etc. Why disaccept them when Absolute Infinity includes all perspectives, even dualistic ones? Love for all ❤️

Science is completely accepted here. And in fact, it's the foundation of this work.

Some members criticise science because it's just too materialistic in its approach to understanding reality, and therefore limited. We go beyond mainstream science and we accept more perspective.

Logic is kind of flawed, but is still useful.

We don't reject logic, but rather, we question it.

Philosophy is good, but not good enough. It can keep you stuck in theory land speculating, without ever getting down to reality, and actually work, and embody the concepts.

Feel free to ask anything on this forum, the guys here are extremely kind and friendly and open-minded. They will do their best to help others.

Have a great day!

Edited by Truth Addict

8 minutes ago, Ethankahn said:

@purerogue Yep! It always depends on how one looks at it. However... get ready for some more riddles. You said that Source is only thing that is real and that it is outside of Absolute Infinity... but Absolute Infinity is all that is real... including anything that can be called the Source... You also said the Source is “one” but Oneness is a state within Absolute Infinity. So what I’m referring to even eludes the label of “Source”

Gotta love mind-twisters! Sorry if they’re annoying lol

I was just trying to give  you some logical explanation, what we are talking about here goes way beyond logic. 

Source is not absolute infinity , just as you imagining rock does not make rock part of you. 

With one I mean it is created , comes from same place. 

@Truth Addict Thank you! Obviously I wasn't speaking for everybody on this forum when I said that. You, for example, are open-minded. I've just seen some be disaccepting. Possibly a misunderstanding though and like I said, I still accept them anyways! You have a great day as well!

Edited by Ethankahn

@purerogue Ahh gotcha. Yeah this is why I like to exchange definitions. Word-choice becomes arbitrary at this level and even words like infinity can mean four different things for four different people Lol