Shakazulu

Winning and life

23 posts in this topic

So there's no winning? This life I'm living where enlightenment is possible only means this is the form/life where I can experience God..?

You win the peace of mind, and you avoid suffering.

What else could you ever ask for?

5 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

@Truth Addict lol I grew up in the materialist culture. I ask for everything. I want power, meaning, prestige etc. 

then you may need to suffer a little more :x

unborn Truth

2 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

I ask for everything. I want power, meaning, prestige etc. 

That's something you must deconstruct and overcome if you want this path. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

7 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

So there's no winning? This life I'm living where enlightenment is possible only means this is the form/life where I can experience God..?

Some confusion here...between your idea of God, and, God. God is the winningest feeling possible. 

Side note, do you think you’re going to find God somewhere?   Like a meet & greet?  

Where is this experience-of-not-God?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Shakazulu I see you deleted that part of your post, but my point, and your realization, still stands. The only reason you think there's something to "win" in life is because you want power, meaning, and prestige. It's all linked. You couldn't ask that question if you were at peace.

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState lol I assume you reached peace. 

@Nahm it's because from ones personal worldview, one can deceive himself to believing my life is " good " or theirs a " good " life. I can be a farmer boy and be content because happiness is relative. Happiness being relative is what the materialist doesn't want to admit?

2 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

lol I assume you reached peace. 

Why does this have to be about me? Lol. I was just trying to help you get clarity on the matter, but it sounds like we're on different frequencies. 

Sent from my iEgo

2 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

it's because from ones personal worldview, one can deceive himself to believing my life is " good " or theirs a " good " life. I can be a farmer boy and be content because happiness is relative. Happiness being relative is what the materialist doesn't want to admit?

The “personal view” IS delusion!

Happiness is not relative. Thinking is relative. Without a thought against yourself - you are happiness naturally. 

In Truth - there’s no losing!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There is nothing to win. Getting a job, having children, a house, a nice car, chasing temporarily pleasurable experiences - all this is pathetic. Become conscious of the non-dual One (God). All of reality will be understood and you will get your happiness. Then live life like before, consciously. Play the person character playfully, joyfully, consciously. Have your pleasurable experiences, just don't identify with them. They come and go. Find and become conscious of that which never goes. Be in metaphysical and epistemological bliss 24/7.