Cocolove

Will girls not have sex outside of a relationship in hgihschool?

12 posts in this topic

This is what I've observed with me & with others. It seems very different from adults. is it true? and why?

I'd say it's the exact opposite, younger girls are usually simply looking to accumulate new experiences (first time kissing, having sex, etc.). As adults most women will literally ask a man "what do you want from this", mainly due to the fact that they've had a lot of experiences and at this point in their life they know what they want, so unless it's a serious relationship that they can eventually see themselves turning into a marriage they will probably not have those one-night stands. Now these are not laws, they are just true based off my experiences. 

Don't you have heard of tinder ? xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

14 minutes ago, Shin said:

Don't you have heard of tinder ? xD 

Tinder is 18+ nobody 18+ is going to date an underage person.

Hot or Not you could maybe find some success in high school.

@OP

A lot of people in high school have very limited views of dating and sexuality and the social pressure is huge. If you fuck around, you will almost definitely get shamed for it. In high school you feel more than you think. So i'd say everybody does want to fuck around in high school but the stigma is so high, they often do it inside the bounds of relationships.

1 minute ago, Shadowraix said:

Tinder is 18+ nobody 18+ is going to date an underage person.

Hot or Not you could maybe find some success in high school.

@OP

A lot of people in high school have very limited views of dating and sexuality and the social pressure is huge. If you fuck around, you will almost definitely get shamed for it. In high school you feel more than you think. So i'd say everybody does want to fuck around in high school but the stigma is so high, they often do it inside the bounds of relationships.

Because people don't lie about that xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

Because people don't lie about that xD 

You can only keep a lie for so long. You need to be 18+ to do a lot of things. Finding people under 18 on an 18+ dating website will be more difficult than it needs (Seriously like Hot or Not is way better for <18 dating) to be and as soon as the person you are flirting with finds out you are below 18 that will be the end of that relationship.

Edited by Shadowraix

A "relationship" in high school is a rather fickle notion. More like a 2-week affair.

Obviously you're not gonna be doing one-night stands or same night lays in high school. You gotta build up to it through friendship in a way that you wouldn't need to do if you're hunting for girls at a bar or club.

I don't see why you'd even want that in high school. Just get yourself a girlfriend. You don't need to sleep around with your entire class. If you're gonna be having sex with a girl in high school your intent should be to be in a relationship with her. Why you making it such a big chore? Relationships are fun. A relationship (in high school) is not marriage. It's a flimsy thing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am not sure why people are so obsessed with pro creation. All religions says dont have sex before marriage. Don't have sex outside marriage. Don't be promiscuous. Yet people are after sex. 

@Cocolove I know that when I was in high school, I wouldn't have been willing to go all the way with someone I wasn't in a relationship with. And I would suppose that's true for most girls that age. Most people lose their virginity in high school, and they will put a lot of thought into who they want to share that experience with.

Having said that, there are plenty of people who are itching to get their virginity off their hands, and many girls who are very promiscuous. They are just more in the minority, as compared to the number of teens who are being more cautious. 

But you're missing out on a lot of good times if you're just wanting to get sex and that's it. One of the best things about being a teenager is in having a big friend group and meeting potential partners within that friend group. And then having sexual experiences that bloom organically when you're just having a good time and listening to music. And for the most part, the relationships don't tend to last very long. So, it's rarely super serious. 

So, just embrace the time for what it is. And the most important thing is to develop a tight-knit social group to do things with as well as a large circle of acquaintance-like friends as well. And this will allow you to get the most out of your high school experiences socially and sexually. Basically, just have as much fun with this time as possible. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

12 hours ago, Cocolove said:

This is what I've observed with me & with others. It seems very different from adults. is it true? and why?

You can do that for the sake of having experience with different girls, but honestly I don't think it's the right time for it. I think this phase is more properly suited just when you get your first job or have a stable income of sorts and don't have much else to worry about.

When you are in highschool you are still setting your life foundation up, setting the proper life infrastructure for having success later in your 20's. The thing is that if you want to play with a lot of different partners they will suck almost your entire time. First dates, making them comfortable with you etc.

If you have a fuckbuddy or a girlfriend on the other hand, your sexual needs are satisfied, the sex is even better and you don't waste that much time (because once they are comfortable with you and they trust you, it's easy sailing). Usually the first time you have sex with someone is the worst and it gets only better as you get more comfortable with each other, you both learn what the other likes and doesn't like etc.

Hell, even two fuckbuddy's is much less time consuming (and more enjoyable imo) than hooking up or having one night stands with 10's of different girls.

In the end, do whatever the hell you want. Just by you being on this forum I assume you are interested in personal development. Your highschool and college days are the best times to do that. After that, responsibilities are gonna come up and you may regret pissing away your precious time with one time hookups. Again, you don't have to act like an ascetic, but balance is the key word.

I think it's best that you get either one fuckbuddy, multiple fuckbuddies or a girlfriend. Anything else will suck all of your time dry, thus making you suffer in the future imo.

Good luck.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a flimsy thing.

And they build on a flimsy foundation. The couples who do make it past high school and even the ones that start the first year after high school, people rush into marriage and you can guess how 99% of those marriages played out..