nahtanoj

The Next Wave of Extremists Will Be Green

40 posts in this topic

"You look at what is happening last night in Sweden!" Recently farmers and their children have been receiving death threats, burglary etc. In a debate show the farmers where too scared to show up for the first time but they made it happen later.

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

Orange groups can fight each other. Blue groups can fight each other.

Think about Christianity vs Islam. Both groups are Blue and cancel each other out.

But the crossfire might kill ya'

Two devils do not make an angel.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Mezanti

All of these spiral dynamics discussions are masturbation.

You want to become effective. Become the media, or at least some part of it.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But the crossfire might kill ya'

Two devils do not make an angel.

Most people misunderstand a large system and demonize it and try to meddle with it. On the other hand, not meddling with it does not have long lists of unintended side effects. Improving your sleep schedule doesn't have undesirable side effects that you create by directly meddling with islam.

I think personal development is a better approach for most people including me because it doesn't meddle with large systems.

Edited by CreamCat

it's not crazy to think that ecological disaster will force the evolution to the next stage , the same way sciences were vectors to move countries from stage blue to orange . Because to face a worldwide threat like ecological disaster we may have a new world oder , with new global rights like the human rights we have now ( witch is very orange , its basicly a right to property ) , and those new global rights might take over some old rights . Why ? Because we can see that there is hundreds of state on this planet and each one is free , and have the freedom to not give a fck about COP 21 or to even deny climate change like the president of the U.S does  , and we can see how orange it is when democracy has turned into corporatocracy . So really its hard to imagine how could the situation change without radical legislation .  

@Truth Addict you're suggesting i become the media, and through that somehow advance peoples psychology... you realize even if i manage to attain 40% of the media and make at green there will be an uprise in counter green media outlets: as we see today....

We need actual community leaders, role models, people in power to create community shifts in the culture. One way we can go about doing this, is by paying off community leaders, role models, people in power to actually change the way they navigate through society and how they communicate with the public... 

So for example: theoretically speaking, you could pay off Donald Trump to come off as more civilized and caring, as well as pay him to make more humanitarian presidential choices (this is literally happening but with the opposite values).This will slowly show people that there are humanitarian values that are actually being cared for, and that they should probably value them as well. 

you would need trillions of dollars to fund a project like that.

@Mezanti
I don't think that's possible.

A government is a very complex system, changing one person is gonna make allergic reactions to the system strong enough to get the foreign body killed, attacked, threatened, set up, or at least kicked out.

You see, the government is a collective ego, and most politicians (at least the ones who have the most power and influence) are stage orange materialists, the only thing that holds their stranglehold together is their common selfish egoic devilish agenda.

Imagine putting one sheep among 10 wolves, that's how it works in every system, because that provides stability for the whole system.

If you want to change the government, you need to change it as a whole, which obviously is not possible because it's a complex network of individuals that share the same interests.

The other and only way in my opinion is the media, but of course that's not easy.

Take Actualized.org for example, it's a great rare tool for developing people up the spiral, and Leo is nailing it there, but that's not enough.

The mindset of the collective system needs to change in order to make real effective changes. Which, of course, requires a lot of time and effort and energy and money.

Media is power.

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

If you want to change the government, you need to change it as a whole, which obviously is not possible because it's a complex network of individuals that share the same interests.

It is possible with total annihilation. If you can overwhelm your enemy with quantity and quality, you don't need systemic thinking or top-level strategies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Downfall was planned near the end of world war 2 such that japanese would be spoken only in hell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Halsey_Jr. said

Before we're through with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in hell.

It was cancelled because japan surrendered after direct experience of 2 nuclear bombs. This involved dropping 7 more nuclear bombs, nation-wide dispersal of chemical weapons, and sending a million US soldiers to japan. Japanese people would have had to fight US soldiers with sticks and stones.

Edited by CreamCat

@Leo Gura

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Entire books could be written on that one question.

For one, the reason people evolve from blue to orange is because they start to value their self more than others, they start to thirst after ego pleasure, so what could be done here is to understand the ego hooks of orange and merge that with green values, in such a way that you are:  powerful, have status, are respected, have authority by valuing green values. Kind of like making it the new cool. 

The Joe Rogan Podcast is a pretty good example of this, not Joe himself, i think he's past green, but his followers, the majority of his followers are orange because Joe Rogan really appeals to that mentality, but then again the people that follow him that are orange are much more green than other orange communities, simply because they value what Joe values. 

@Truth Addict

you're right. i think if your idea and mine worked hand in hand that would be even better. Look at my reply to leo above this one.

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

changing one person is gonna make allergic reactions to the system strong enough to get the foreign body killed, attacked, threatened, set up, or at least kicked out.

btw not one person, all of them, paying off all of them, to appear and behave differently. 

@Mezanti

I agree.

Right now, we need to focus on improving ourselves so that then we can help others.

Cheers man! And good luck ^_^

There will be blood.

There will be tears.

There will be suffering.

That's how growing is done.

I remember way before I knew about spiral dynamics I would observe hippies with interest.  I would watch footage of the people back in the times of woodstock and be intrigued, then I would notice something odd, occasionally something would really upset them and they would get mad.  I was curious about how they didn't notice they lost their peace.  I didnt know it was a thing, like as described by spiral dynamics, I just thought it was odd human behavior.   

I really dislike all the mindless stigmatization people do with Spiral Dynamics. People just use it as a weapon to feel better about their own perspectives. Anyone who disagrees is just deluded and stage whatever. So childish.  

@Andreas Don't project your own judgment on Spiral Dynamics.

What's childish is your own understanding of SD. If you actually bothered to learn it deeply you would not see it as a weapon.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Andreas Don't project your own judgment on Spiral Dynamics.

What's childish is your own understanding of SD. If you actually bothered to learn it deeply you would not see it as a weapon.

I read the book and learned it deeply. People take it too literally and use it as a weapon to demonize other people. 

Unfortunately, "Stage Green" isn't without mistakes, 6000 protestors in Germany shutting down a coal plant might seem like a noble thing, like this article states. I wonder if any of those people were the same protestors supporting the German government to shut down pretty much all the nuclear power plants in Germany, which have zero carbon emissions when running and pretty much the lowest when the construction of the plant, digging out uranium, etc, is taken into consideration. It was only after all the nuclear power plants were pretty much shut down that other sources like coal power were increased substantially. Even new coal power plants are being built rather than new, safer, nuclear reactors. Wind only works when it blows. Sun only works when it shines. Nuclear is 24/7.

Within days of the March 2011 Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster, large anti-nuclear protests occurred in Germany. Protests continued and, on 29 May 2011, Merkel's government announced that it would close all of its nuclear power plants by 2022.[6][7]

Eight of the seventeen operating reactors in Germany were permanently shut down following Fukushima. Chancellor Angela Merkel said the nuclear power phase-out, previously scheduled to go offline as late as 2036, would give Germany a competitive advantage in the renewable energy era, stating, "As the first big industrialized nation, we can achieve such a transformation toward efficient and renewable energies, with all the opportunities that brings for exports, developing new technologies and jobs". Merkel also pointed to Japan's "helplessness" – despite being an industrialized, technologically advanced nation – in the face of its nuclear disaster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power_in_Germany

People like Bill Gates understands that Nuclear is the future, that's why he's invested a lot of money in developing a nuclear power company called TerraPower, which will reuse its fuel, meaning the reactor can be buried deep underground so all the people afraid of modern reactors can rejoice. Which are just unfounded fears. Fukushima were old reactors. These can be built then in 3rd world countries to bring safe, zero CO2-emissions, and most importantly cheap energy which will lift a massive amount of people out of poverty. The demand is infinite, the supply is limited.

The first fusion power reactor will go online, ITER, in 2035, with net energy, which will bring 500 MW for 20 minutes, after its plasma is heated for 50 MW. After that DEMO, another fusion reactor will generate electricity in 2048, then PROTO, before 2050, will be the first commercial fusion reactor.

We get asked a lot these days whether we're still optimistic about the future. We say: Absolutely. One reason is that we believe in the power of innovation. But an even bigger reason is that we've seen firsthand that for every challenge we've written about in this letter, there are people devoting their ideas, their resources, and even their lives to solving them.

When we're feeling overwhelmed by negative headlines, we remind ourselves that none of us has the right to sit back and expect that the world is going to keep getting better. We have a responsibility to do everything we can to push it in that direction.

In that way, we've found that optimism can be a powerful call to action. And it has a multiplier effect: The more optimists there are working for a better future, the more reasons there are to be optimistic.

BillAndMelindaSig_v03.gif?la=en&hash=9C2

https://www.gatesnotes.com/2019-Annual-Letter

Edited by Outer