nahtanoj

The Next Wave of Extremists Will Be Green

40 posts in this topic

Spirals Dynamics at work. 

Evolution:

For now, it seems unlikely that a rise in green militancy would mean murdering innocent civilians. According to one academic study, less than 10 percent of recent REAR criminal cases were of a “terrorist” nature (i.e., targeting individuals with violence, which is typically a key component of terrorism). It’s mostly property damage, vandalism, or civil disobedience. 

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/01/the-green-radicals-are-coming-environmental-extremism/

well, when there are massive droughts, famines, migrations of biblical proportions, extreme hurricanes and heatwaves, people will be justifiably upset and angry. "environmental extremism" will be the least of our worries.

Green people are just people after all, putting LSD in the watersupply is just as cruel as kicking someones ass imo.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

"The Next Wave of Extremists Will Be Green"

A common perspective of Orange.

You have to be really careful with media representation of these kinds of people, they are usually very biased and looking for clicks.

Glory to Israel

I suppose it’s possible.  If we imagine a time in the future where most of the population is yellow, then lower consciousness people would remain stuck at green.  Although, stage green tends to value compassion and nonviolence, so it’ll be a bit different than the extremism we see today.

60%+ of the world population is at Blue or below. So I'd be more worried about that and Orange.

Much of Green radicalism is actually a reaction against the stubbornness of Orange from evolving into Green.

If Orange took environmental issues and income inequality seriously, then there would be much less incentive for Green radicals.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"Extremist Green" is essentially what the US calls the far left and sjws. And although their intent represents a sort of green humanitarian idea, the way they go about it is very blue authoritarian.

There are extremists at every stage in Tier 1. Fact of life. Although I'd take a green extremist over a blue or orange extremist any day.  

Society moving into Green as a whole has wayyyy more benefits that would outweigh any "extremists" that come along. Don't get caught in that fear-based mentality. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

The IRA, Republican paramilitaries of northern ireland. Around my part we have the likes of the UDA, UVF, UFF, which are all protestant. I kind of like the idea of having power like those organisations do, something within me that really likes a bit of evil for some reason. But the top dogs of these gangs are rolling in tonnes of laundered drug cash. Wee northern Ireland gets most of her drug trade from imports and home grows via paramilitary organisations. But the fighting has eased quite a bit at the minute

@Etherial Cat Orange will not regress to Blue. But Orange is dangerous enough as it is. And when those 60% Blue evolve into Orange, that will be a big problem as Orange will run hog-wild. That could easily end humanity.

Imagine if all of Africa, South America, Middle East, and Asia became Orange! That's pretty scary. And you know it's coming unless we kill ourselves even sooner.

Which is why I'm not worried about Green. We need a thousand times more Green to balance out all the Orange that's yet to come.

@Leo Gura

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine if all of Africa, South America, Middle East, and Asia became Orange! That's pretty scary. And you know it's coming unless we kill ourselves even sooner.

What do you suggest we do about that? What are some practical solutions?

Edited by Mezanti

14 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

@Leo Gura

What do you suggest we do about that? 

I suggest you build yourself up first. Unless you become a hero, you cannot do much about anything.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Etherial Cat Orange will not regress to Blue. But Orange is dangerous enough as it is. And when those 60% Blue evolve into Orange, that will be a big problem as Orange will run hog-wild. That could easily end humanity.

Which is why I'm not worried about Green. We need a thousand times more Green to balance out all the Orange that's yet to come.

The west is progressing very fast. There are a lot of young people who are at orange-green phase. Once the second/third world evolves into orange, we will have reached solid green and maybe half stage yellow. 

Those who are in purple, red and blue will be very slow to evolve anyways, because you need all the orange rationality and "openmindedness" to really evolve fast.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@Mezanti The solution will emerge somewhere someday. Don't worry too much about spiral dynamics.

• AIs could kill us or starve us to death long before tier 1 stages of spiral dynamics send nuclear bombs to each other.
  • Humanity survived two world wars. We can survive fourth reich. Plus, I don't think world war 3 is going to happen anytime soon.
Edited by CreamCat

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

We need a thousand times more Green to balance out all the Orange that's yet to come.

Orange groups can fight each other. Blue groups can fight each other.

Think about Christianity vs Islam. Both groups are Blue and cancel each other out.

Edited by CreamCat

2 hours ago, Mezanti said:

@Leo Gura

What do you suggest we do about that? What are some practical solutions?

Entire books could be written on that one question.