Michael569

Dr Morse on Chemotherapy

27 posts in this topic

vid starts at 0:55

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Chemotherapy = great example of capitalism at its worst.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

He’s a little contradicting to “what is” the case as far as our vessels capacity to consume toxin/acid/mucus forming foods, but he’s an angel, healer and deals with the worst of the worst, healing beyond what modern science deems to be possible...(he’s a guide, just sharing long lost wisdom he was able to tap into along his journey to help the sick)

1 hour ago, integral said:

Chemotherapy = great example of capitalism at its worst.

yup, destroying a self generation system will one day, very soon, be seen and believed to be barbaric.

It’s all due to the bloody germ theory creating so much mystery in how the body functions as a system 

Edited by DrewNows

True healers empower the sick to mend themselves, using proper knowledge and direction 

wow this was a while ago :D but I'd probably still agree to most of what he says

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

32 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Michael569 So you gonna back up these claims with some peer-reviewed literature?

Everyone who says this is always afraid to think for themselves ? 

oh wait! Maybe I’m afraid not to think for myself ?

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

Everyone who says this is always afraid to think for themselves ? 

So If I say that eating dirt detoxifies your kidneys, and someone wants some kind of data/evidence to support this, would you say that that person is afraid to think for themselves?

There is def dogma in science, but there is also value in conducting experiments. 

@louhad that’s too vague of a statement, so yes. Why would I care about there being evidence for something I haven’t yet tried to understand? 

You wanna know what’s much better than peer-reviewed evidence, testimony/direct experience...scientists are payed to produce the right results a corporation is needing to back up their product, or whatever

you don’t think you can pay to get your science peer-reviewed?  

get off my back jack, allow me to call out ignorance, and definitely don’t put words in my mouth 

Edited by DrewNows

32 minutes ago, louhad said:

So If I say that eating dirt detoxifies your kidneys, and someone wants some kind of data/evidence to support this, would you say that that person is afraid to think for themselves?

There is def dogma in science, but there is also value in conducting experiments. 

People do not understand the scientific process and it’s benefits. It’s a shame people are exposed to excessive amounts of misinformation on the internet. If people were genuinely interested in Chemotherapy they could read scientific journals which actually talk about the benefits and cons about this cancer treatment, in a non-biased way.

Yup if some people like to play with fire, shit, well, that’s there prerogative xD 

just don’t forget where the money’s going for these barbaric cell mutilating treatments 

even collectively we have a large amount of hiccups 

Edited by DrewNows

15 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

So you gonna back up these claims with some peer-reviewed literature?

Not really, I posted this over year and half ago and now it was reopened for some reason. Lots of my beliefs have changed since then but in terms of Cancer treatment, I am at the stage where I am not sure what is the best protocol anymore. It is definitely not chemo but it is probably not juice fasting either because I don't think the body can fight disease when stripped of all nutrients and brought to a physical state that resembles a skeleton. 

Chemo is very unhealthy for the body, yes

But in many cases, it is the option that gives you the most chance of surviving cancer

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@Red-White-Light @Michael569 Strict carnivore diet cures cancer, starving cancer cells and eliminating the junk from the persons diet.

The only reason chemo has success for some people is because does people stop eating from sickness/change there diet,  the people who dont change there diets die prematurely, the chemo accelerates the disease.  

In all chemo cases, the chemo causes major full-body cellular damage that results in premature aging. Cancer patients who choose not to do chemo live 12 years longer on average.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

Strict carnivore diet cures cancer, starving cancer cells and eliminating the junk from the persons diet.

very tempting but I'll pass on debating this 

3 hours ago, Michael569 said:

It is definitely not chemo but it is probably not juice fasting either because I don't think the body can fight disease when stripped of all nutrients and brought to a physical state that resembles a skeleton. 

Transitioning can be dangerous, but if it’s life and death some minor healing crisis will be inevitable. Michael you don’t think a daily green juice or salad is going to provide all the vital nutrients? The skeleton state is a clear sign of malabsorption and dehydration, going against how the body feels and what it needs 

@integralim curious how does the carnivore diet starve cancer cells? It seems like a weird idea to me, as I see cancer cells as chronic degenerating cells due to acidosis/ acid ash food blockages in the lymph system 

to put a few pieces together, so consuming strict carnivore will encourage/may aid in hydrating of the cells due to consuming more water, improving digestion consuming only nutritious protein, the system may function better as a whole, basically the same idea as going 100% alkaline

Edited by DrewNows

I guess you could say he had some ReMorse about it hehe.

When I was younger my best friends dad forewent chemotherapy for his prostate cancer for alternative medicine and strict dietary changes (except those days he cooked us bacon on the weekend!). He lived about 12 years after his first diagnosis with only 1-2 years of pain towards the end. Who knows what could have happened with the chemo, regardless he didn't want to put himself through it.

It's very hard to predict how each body will respond, you're really just playing dice and making trade offs.

Personally if I get cancer, severe or not - I'm not sitting in a hospital for a bunch of days rotting and feeling like death if it doesn't guarantee I'll be completely cured.

I'm blowing all my money travelling and climbing as many mountains as I can before I gotta punch my ticket.

hrhrhtewgfegege

19 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Michael you don’t think a daily green juice or salad is going to provide all the vital nutrients? The skeleton state is a clear sign of malabsorption and dehydration, going against how the body feels and what it needs 

Probably not for a person fighting cancer. 

@DrewNows not going to pretend i understand the details involved and i think if anyone thinks they do there delusional. Im speaking from studying patients who have gone down different treatment strategies and the average success rate for each strategy. The worst results came from chemo and high carb diets, the best carnivore.  

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Probably not for a person fighting cancer. 

Funny what about the testimony’s, stage 4 survivors of doctor morses protocols? its pretty simple, herbs and transitioning is way more effective in healing cancer, tumors etc 

the stigma around cancer is awful because the real danger is being diagnosed and told what to do about it :ph34r:

@integral oh I see, funny how everything in modern medicine deems things unexplainable when breaking down the human body to the extent it’s not viewed as a total system anymore 

Edited by DrewNows