Michael569

Dr Morse on Chemotherapy

27 posts in this topic

@DrewNows every doctor thinks they have it all figured out... with the counter intuitive nature of the body and the capitalism incentives in place its impossible to make sense of these systems. We are not mature enough yet. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral yea thankfully people are leaving the system and growing their knowledge and understanding through holistic means, and learning from those who push the limits with lifestyles like Breatharianism to gain a better understanding 

50 minutes ago, louhad said:

but also acknowledging that modern medicine and science also have some valid solutions. 

Yes the purpose being to treat preventable disease ?

we used to value treatments but it’s time we start to value cures, modern science is as pseudo as they come, which is cool, for some

Edited by DrewNows

@Michael569

10 hours ago, Michael569 said:

It is probably not juice fasting either because I don't think the body can fight disease when stripped of all nutrients and brought to a physical state that resembles a skeleton. 

Ive been juicing for 50 days today and havent really lost any fat or muscle rather im down a few lbs of feces. 

Juicing in my experience and the experience of thousands, doesnt turn you into a skeleton if you know your protocol. 

Edited by Vipassana

it does save many lives, as well as other approaches saving lives as well

both also have many cases of harming the person/not working as well 

Edited by Jacob Morres

1 hour ago, Jacob Morres said:

it does save many lives, as well as other approaches saving lives as well

both also have many cases of harming the person/not working as well 

The difference is, ones empowering while the other, chemo, seems to really struggle to be, why, because it takes the responsibility out of the hands of the sick, declaring them choice-less

but many need to reach that rock bottom to be able to push themselves back to the surface 

Edited by DrewNows

11 hours ago, Vipassana said:

@Michael569

Ive been juicing for 50 days today and havent really lost any fat or muscle rather im down a few lbs of feces. 

Juicing in my experience and the experience of thousands, doesnt turn you into a skeleton if you know your protocol. 

Healthy people can eat what ever they want with little consequence, its only when the body breaks down are they forced to see the truth.  The only reason people have the beliefs that they have is because does belief dont effect there survival. When survival and truth are aligned the truth reveals itself. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?