Laws of Infinity/God and free will?

Miavono
By Miavono,
Chances are I haven't thought this through enough or my metaphysics is off but hence the query. Does Absolute Infinity or God have any fundamental rules or laws that it must embody in order to actually be. If so what are they and what creates them if not God?  For example perhaps, it has to be everything ever, and equally nothing. It has to be non dual by nature and any opposite depends upon its pair in order to exist, like light/ dark, existence/ non-existence. This would suggest to me that there are certain limits to it but that doesn't fit into something that is limitless.  If it truly is limitless aren't such apparent laws like nonduality and Infinity just that, apparent? If it is groundless then it can be literally anything it wants, including finite without infinity, light but without requiring darkness to define it, or it can exist without necessitating non existence to imply it.  Like I say my thinking may well be very flawed, however if it can ultimately do what it wants how it wants because it truly is limitless then it must have infinite free will, despite its manifestations appearing to have no free will at all (like you and me). Wouldn't this suggest that it could be all 'bad' without good, or all 'good' without bad?  If not, does that not then point to a limited thing?  If it does not have infinite free will to be any configuration it wants, does it just spawn into everything and nothing because it has to? Something that is completely unlimited (like an infinite river with no dam to stop it) will just flow helplessly, being every possible variation it can be to Infinity. Would that not suggest that it is limited to being infinite or am I just spewing paradoxical word salad?  Hope any of that makes sense.  Question mostly for Leo with respect to his recent 'what is God? ' mini series but happy to hear anyone's ideas.  Thanks