Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

My life is crashing, don't know how to get trough this

15 posts in this topic

I was supposed to cut contact with my family a long time ago but I've had a lot of injuries and chronic pain and it has put me back a lot during the last 1,5 years. Couldn't walk as much as I used to, hard time to sit down and work etc due to nerve pain in the legs, misplaced hips, nerve pain in the arms so I couldn't finish school, move out and I just shut down emotionally instead. My health is better now.

I've been having suicidal thoughts everyday for a few months now and I'm quite scared that I will commit suicide if I don't get my life back on track again. I'm just so tired, it's not worth living like this. I talked to the police two weeks ago and the officer told me that it's not to late to report my parents for child abuse so I plan on giving it a try. I talked to the social services about my situation and they didn't want to help me but I want to give it a second try now that I'm reporting my parents to the police. I'm thinking about going to the hospital to tell them that I'm suicidal if this doesn't work out. Help!

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå

Our emotions are quicker than our deliberate thinking and that can be dangerous in being impulsive. I've been close to suicide in the past and the idea of possibly being worse off in the lower Astral realms was a factor in my not going through with it. I'm glad I didn't. 

I don't know any of your story or your trials but life is precious. Hope you can unwind some of your dilemma and experience something that gives you some hope or peace.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj I don't want you to think that I am minimizing the abuse you may have suffered as a child, but what is reporting them to the police as an adult while you are still living with them going to do for you? I suspect they will no longer allow you to stay there once you do that. Do you have a place to stay after you report them? Are they still abusing you?

Maybe a better plan would be to focus on moving out of there and making plans to support yourself now that you are feeling better. May I suggest that you write these issues down and then try to organize them in order of priority before you take action? Reporting your parents is going to have immediate and long term results, that will start right away. You need to be prepared to deal with this.

I reported my dad to cps with visible bruising on me.  Nothing happened, but it did get him to be less physical. Waste of time really. 

12 hours ago, pointessa said:

@Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj I don't want you to think that I am minimizing the abuse you may have suffered as a child, but what is reporting them to the police as an adult while you are still living with them going to do for you? I suspect they will no longer allow you to stay there once you do that. Do you have a place to stay after you report them? Are they still abusing you?

Maybe a better plan would be to focus on moving out of there and making plans to support yourself now that you are feeling better. May I suggest that you write these issues down and then try to organize them in order of priority before you take action? Reporting your parents is going to have immediate and long term results, that will start right away. You need to be prepared to deal with this.

No I'm safe. The reason why I plan to do so is so that the social services might take me more seriously and I need to put myself in a point of no return. Homelessness feels like a better option than this. I told the social services that I might become homeless with a body that's not functioning without having a high school degree and they didn't take me seriously. I don't have anywhere to go. It's hard to get an apartment but things are changing where I live but I plan to look around for jobs soon. I don't want to end my life but I'm scared that I might change my mind about that if this fails. But if that's the case maybe I should go to the hospital and let them take me in.  Thanks!

Hallå

21 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Our emotions are quicker than our deliberate thinking and that can be dangerous in being impulsive. I've been close to suicide in the past and the idea of possibly being worse off in the lower Astral realms was a factor in my not going through with it. I'm glad I didn't. 

I don't know any of your story or your trials but life is precious. Hope you can unwind some of your dilemma and experience something that gives you some hope or peace.

Yes. I should really take care of myself better in times like this which is something I have neglected lately.

Hallå

You can try and get a job now to help get yourself away from the environment more and it would allow you to save some money. Might be worth a shot. 

@Sri McDonald Trump MaharajWishing you well my man. Definitely go to the hospital. Start therapy - express what happened, and how you felt - that is the way to let it go. Call the suicide prevention hotline today, don’t wait until you’re in a stressful state. Lean on their expertise now, be free - allow new perspectives to arise when talking with them...( Get help now in any country ) You can express here too, anonymously, and feel free to PM me any time. I would also skype / FaceTime with you anytime you want. Ive been there, I ‘made it out’, so I wanna help.  I was dealt a raw deal too - I stuck it out. In hindsight, it was a gift. My advice is stick around for the hindsight, for the ‘turning it into wine’. I promise you will see if you don’t give up.  ♥️♥️♥️♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 2019-02-17 at 3:35 PM, Nahm said:

@Sri McDonald Trump MaharajWishing you well my man. Definitely go to the hospital. Start therapy - express what happened, and how you felt - that is the way to let it go. Call the suicide prevention hotline today, don’t wait until you’re in a stressful state. Lean on their expertise now, be free - allow new perspectives to arise when talking with them...( Get help now in any country ) You can express here too, anonymously, and feel free to PM me any time. I would also skype / FaceTime with you anytime you want. Ive been there, I ‘made it out’, so I wanna help.  I was dealt a raw deal too - I stuck it out. In hindsight, it was a gift. My advice is stick around for the hindsight, for the ‘turning it into wine’. I promise you will see if you don’t give up.  ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thanks, I really appreciate it. My neck and arm nerves actually got a lot better after I made some changes with my posture. I've talked to the social services and this time I told them more about my situation so we're going to have a meeting on wednesday and I might bring my therapist there as well. If I can't find anywhere to live then I'll have to accept homelessness.

Another thing that I have to work with is my diet. I started eating unhealthy like crazy last year. On the one hand it's quite understandable because so much in my life has been ruined but now I have to quit sugar and spend more time outside agan.

Hallå

On 2019-02-16 at 9:31 PM, Average Investor said:

You can try and get a job now to help get yourself away from the environment more and it would allow you to save some money. Might be worth a shot. 

Yep. :) 

Hallå

On 2019-02-25 at 2:16 PM, Nahm said:

@Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj Wishing you clarity and perseverance through this tough point in your life,  and resonance with the love within you brother???

Thanks a lot! I went to the social services and I won't be homeless of everything goes to hell, and I'm not going to report my family for now at least. I've also been skiing in nature 3 times now and I haven't done that in 1,5 years now and I feel more motivated to take care of my life now. I haven't quit sugar yet but I'm going to try that for a week now.

But I have quite a lot of self work to catch up to right now because I haven't responded to these events optimally. I've abandoned quite a lot of principles that I used to follow more or less since 2015. I don't know much about stoicism but they where similar to it, I wanna know what Marcus Aurelius is saying now.

I need to take more responsibility of what I can control, how I react to the events of the world and let go of all the stuff that I can't. I need to stop caring about petty things right now. Distractions like unhealthy food, sugar and the internet is ruining my life like crazy. I should focus on things that are better for me in the long run. It was quite disappointing to stumble upon these problems when I felt ready to explore the world of relationships in a healthier way but I have to accept that it won't work like that until I get myself out of this situation.

Maybe I should start to journal here again to hold myself accountable... o.O

Hallå