GabeN

Am i just a concept? Or am I God?

23 posts in this topic

Which one is it? 

Edited by GabeN

@GabeN you are a concept. God is beyond concepts.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Go to Your present moment and self aware and work there until it reveal to itself. @GabeN

@GabeN what is the difference? God doesn’t have a head.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise well in Leo's last video he said that there's a God head and there's God which is a part of the God head and we are a buble of the God Head, the infinite nothingness right? 

@GabeN just words. Unless you have a direct experience of it, you will confuse it for concepts.

Btw, don’t take Leo too literally. A lot of things he said was false, if taken literally. But he is pointing to something valid. Discard the pointers, and find God.

God is just a concept too.

Look at where the concepts are pointing!

You could consider the pointer of 'godhead' as the summation of all being in totality.

You are God, only God is. You are not the mind and it's contents, you are the one aware of the mind, conscious of it. You are not a body or brain, you are Consciousness taking those forms. Totally empty Nothing, just Consciousness, conscious and self-aware.

1 hour ago, GabeN said:

Am i just a concept? Or am I God?

none of them. you seem to have a mental image of those. let go and see what happens.

unborn Truth

15 minutes ago, Highest said:

All that which keeps you from becoming directly conscious that you are God is the ego. You believe you exist, that existence and awareness is something that belongs to you. You feel like an ego, an I with a history and so on. But look at your hand, who is looking? Who is aware of the hand? Keep looking at it until something clicks. AH-A, it is Awareness, Consciousness. Believing that you are a concept is a shame, very foolish. Not saying that you think so, I know nothing about you. But it's silly. God is something one becomes conscious of, aware of. You won't go to some planet and meet God, or see God in some form or object. You will not even see God. God is formless, invisible. You will however know with certainty that God exists, is conscious and self-aware. And that it is YOU. 

Edited by Highest

@GabeN both, depending on what you define "I" to be. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Why do you think you need to know this answer so bad in the first place?  Does knowing this answer change being for you?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Shadowraix

Right! 

@ajasatya

Yes, my mind indeed tries to get a grip on a "concept" to hold on to whenever I contemplate on this subject.. 

@Highest

Yesss I had that A-HA moment a few month ago and started laughing for sometime, I didn't realise I was God back then, but definitely infinite consciousness.. :)

@Joseph Maynor I guess the ego is the concept and the Self is God?

Edited by GabeN