AncestorOfAisle6

The Controversial Guru Who Wants to 'Upgrade Civilization'

63 posts in this topic

@Preetom If you go the distance, you will need to surrender everything, including control of the narrative - such as the story you just told.

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

@Preetom If you go the distance, you will need to surrender everything, including control of the narrative - such as the story you just told.

of course.

please bless me 9_9

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom The land of storytelling is a warm blanket. If you go to the gate, be prepared to surrender all. You don’t get to decide or control what lies on the other side. Crossing over was by far the most terrifying experience of my life. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Preetom The land of storytelling is a warm blanket. If you go to the gate, be prepared to surrender all. You don’t get to decide or control what lies on the other side. Crossing over was by far the most terrifying experience of my life. 

at least send me some cookies from the other side. don't be so greedy xD 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

27 minutes ago, Preetom said:

at least send me some cookies from the other side. don't be so greedy xD 

It’s all fun and games until you face it directly. Don’t throw sand at those who have had the courage to face it. 

@Garuda enlightenment is a great place to work from your shadow from. You'll never completely eradicate the shadow, it's a function of the mind that can't be stopped, and that's okay.

Haha!! Just die already...and then keep dying. Make it a routine/habit if that’s your thing:D

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Garuda You're still not getting it.

Enlightenment is not emotional mastery nor development. Y

Claiming Bentinho as 'genuinely enlightened' is incorrect in my opinion....

We simply have different definitions of enlightenment. You are never going to see my view point.

25 minutes ago, Cocolove said:

@Garuda enlightenment is a great place to work from your shadow from. You'll never completely eradicate the shadow, it's a function of the mind that can't be stopped, and that's okay.

Except there is no mind when Enlightened. 

A nice little quote below for you.

Absorption is of two sorts;
Submergence and destruction.
Mind submerged rises again;
Dead, it revives no more

@Preetom Yes, that's precisely what I'm telling you. 2000 years ago Jesus could have owned slaves and no one would have batted an eye.

Your definiton of enlightenment is literally con-fused. You are conflating states of consciousness + stages of development + lines + types + morality + personal development + emotional awareness + the shadow + mastery.

All of the above must be carefully distinguished from one another. Otherwise your definition of enlightenment becomes so grand that no human on Earth qulifies as enlightened.

Enlightenment is NOT moral perfection. Nor is it development. Nor is it emotional mastery. You will have to work on all of that post-enlightenment.

Enlightenment is strictly only one narrow thing: direct consciousness of Absolute Truth. Nothing else.

It is as though you are defining surgery as the cure to all ills and I am telling you that surgery will not cure all ills but you are insisting it must. This is a dangerous attitude because there will be many ills which surgery cannot cure, so you will then be forced to repress these ills in order for your definiton to be true. And so you will be sick without knowing why.

Waking up does not cure you of dysfunctions which depend on the structure of your mind. Waking up merely detaches you from giving a fuck about the dream. Within the dream rules still apply to you. Hence why you will not be perfect, you can still be addicted to alcohol or rape a woman or own a slave. You can still be ignorant of relative truths and believe in false conspiracy theories. You can still fail to acknowledge the validity of other spiritual traditons. You can still have anger problems. Because all of this relates to the formed dream realm.

The dream realm has importance. You cannot just neglect it unless you are okay will all hell breaking loose.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Waking up merely detaches you from giving a fuck about the dream. 

Who is it that believes reality is a dream and desires not to give a f*ck about said dream?  That's the Ego-Mind clinging in two ways there: one as a belief and the other as a desire.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Enlightenment is NOT moral perfection. Nor is it development. Nor is it emotional mastery. You will have to work on all of that post-enlightenment.

Enlightenment is strictly only one narrow thing: direct consciousness of Absolute Truth. Nothing else.

You type as if you know this to be true as a fact. 

Truth is, you don't know what enlightenment is, neither do we.

Actually the truth is we dont know if anyone is enlightened or has been or will be.

This is your opinion so how can you speak like this?

Its probably more dangerous to act like you know the answers....

@Garuda Do not assume what I know.

You would be wise to listen.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Garuda Do not assume what I know.

You would be wise to listen.

I didnt assume anything

You clearly typed it out, in Caps lock...

Psychological mutation in or as the “dream” is in most cases not priority. I think a small percentage of people are willing to go the necessary depths to really come upon this total revolution of consciousness. 

Just seems more common that “The Dream character” simply wants to use its “new found truth understanding” to benefit its ‘own’ “dream.” 

In which case the silent truth is simply used as a means of self improvement. Just a kind of self worship or self aggrandizement. Another subtle game of psychological becoming. 

Edited by Jack River

@Garuda Have you worked through the mind state of objective external reality? It seems like you are staying within that state of mind. 

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Garuda Have you worked through the mind state of objective external reality? It seems like you are staying within that state of mind. 

The only one that is not in that state of mind is the one that is Enlightened. 

So yes I am staying within it, but im working my way through it.

Have I dipped my toe through it? Maybe....

Edited by Garuda

On 2/16/2019 at 2:52 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Garuda You are not hearing what I telling you. Your Buddhist Dhrama fantasies are wrong.

Enlightenment will not even come close to eradicating all issues.

You are already well on your way to developing a massive enlightened shadow.

An entire book could be written on post-enlightenment shadow issues and pathologies.

is there such a book?

10 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

It’s all fun and games until you face it directly. Don’t throw sand at those who have had the courage to face it. 

How come the sand I throw passes over to the other side but not me.

Not fair!!! :(

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 hours ago, MisterMan said:

is there such a book?

Yes