Highest

Weed, Consciousness of reality

16 posts in this topic

After smoking some weed yesterday I went to a subway and just sat there. Then it hit me. I don't know what to call it or how to explain it, but I became conscious that I and literally everything is IT. I looked at a guy, I asked myself is that guy you? And in instant I became conscious that yes that guy is It. I looked at a car and it was so obvious, of course the car was It. I became conscious that it's formless taking all form, taking the form of the universe. You can't see it, it is the seer and the seen. You can only become conscious of it. I felt it's divine conscious presence in me and in the surroundings around me. It was super obvious, illuminated, like it was told to me directly. Fuck the character. We can put on infinite masks. But I'm tired of that game. Operate and be from a place of Being, conscious presence. Things will happen effortlessly. The mask is only there to be used occasionally, playfully, consciously. No identification, no seriousness about it. Just entertainment, just for fun. 

@Highest Yup, but now to make that stick ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura True. The understanding of it is regained due. Form is indeed formlessness. Everything is It (Consciousness)

@Serotoninluv Yup :)

Edited by Highest

@nightrider1435 Great. I tried to explain it the way it happened. This It however is almost impossible to describe, you cannot get behind it. I could only become conscious and aware of it. Because it is I and You.

Edited by Highest

@Highest Wow, cannabis REALLY affects everyone differently! xD On one hand I'm kind of envious, because weed isn't that pleasurable for me and I just get stoned, but then again, I'm kind of glad because I'd use it all the time (living in a legal state) if it led to mystical experiences. I have psychedelics for that.

That sounds like a great nondual experience, thank you for sharing.    

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState You're welcome.

Weed can give strong non-dual experiences. Especially if you are in a higher state beforehand, conscious of the non-dual One. Then smoke weed and something good will probably happen, I am sure about it. It will often increase and intensify the state you already are in.  

@Highest It doesn't affect everyone that way. It noticeably lowers my consciousness, it's just not for me. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Serotoninluv Wonderful. I wish I could smoke some of it, feel it. Weed is illegal here, but I get my hands on standard+ very often.

Interesting OP, how do you feel now?

Also, what have you been doing leading up to this experience, have you been practicing self-inquiry, meditation, kriya yoga etc.?

@korbes I feel great. I have been doing meditation here and now.  For me the most important thing is to become more conscious non-dualy. Trying to go deeper into it.