How do you become an alpha male?

34 posts in this topic

Facing your fears.

Breaking out your comfort zone.

Pushing your limits.

Trying and failing a lot.

Growing and learning.

Daily daily daily.

Being "alpha" is simple but not easy. You must decide that you are The Authority. There are no authorities outside of you. Repeat that in your mind until it becomes real.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

"How to become an alpha male?"

By becoming a retard.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

This may seem silly to comment as a woman but to be honest? An Alpha male should literally at LEAST not be a petty guy. No one wants an arrogant or ignorant man either. Be the best you YOU can be and do well onto others = Alpha male. 

17 hours ago, blaircooper said:

How do you become an alpha male?

ouch, the illusion of superiority/inferiority... suffering and more suffering...

unborn Truth

Dont become an Alpha, become Self-Actualized. Alpha males might look good on the outside but they could be suffering tremendously. Just because you have 10 girls doesnt mean youre happy.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Yea its like becoming a detached alpha thats the goal for me. Like i still want to become more alpha but i knwo i have to figure out how to detach from everythinggg.

Don't try to be.  Metaphorically let people slap your penis, or rather don't consider it slapping.

On 15/02/2019 at 11:31 AM, Rilles said:

Dont become an Alpha, become Self-Actualized. Alpha males might look good on the outside but they could be suffering tremendously. Just because you have 10 girls doesnt mean youre happy.

+1

If what you're asking is how can you reach for full potential as a male. The answer is to find your purpose and lead your life with passion. Confident, strong, and clear and at the same time, genuine, present, authentic, and loyal. 

Elliot Hulse is awesome, he knows what he's talking about. 

Being Alpha is not being Boss. 

Being Alpha is recruiting and initiating others to Boss what you want around :P 

Ever seen a wolf pack? The Alpha is always behind of the herd, not in front, not in the middle. Is the Primal Motivator. 

Only is a case of danger the Alpha will run in front and be the first to attack. 

Usually is easier for an Aries to be one, but others are not excluded. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

''Usually is easier for an Aries to be one, but others are not excluded. '' LOL OMG

Edited by Arcangelo
stu

"Alpha" is the most ridiculous concept invented. Usually by men with some sort of complex where fear or vulnerability is masked by "strength" or "dominance". It's really ridiculous to use that concept as an inspiration. I mean, is Eckhart Tolle an "alpha"? Is Adyashanti an alpha? They are both probably not very social; yet huge inspiration.

From my experience most guys who are trying to be alpha aren't really alpha and are just insecure and tryhard.

I'd say the most "alpha" guys are those that are able to raise the feeling of a room and make everyone feel good and have fun. Being detached, uninhibited, able to lead, confident in self and be socially aware. The same things are always thrown around like "be yourself " "be confident" this is true but there is a ton to unpack there. Thousands of hours of work to grow yourself to be authentic and confident and content being yourself. 

Alpha - Excellent emotional control & range.

Beta - Social.

Delta - Regular guy.

Gamma - Expedient. e.g Jordan Peterson. Probably the bulk of the forum.

Omega - Newton. Leibniz. 

Sigma - James Bond; no Beta wingmen, the Daniel Craig Bond probably has some Omega as well, the Sean Connery Bond more Sigma. Less emotional reactivity.

Lambda - Easy come easy go.

Epsilon - Moron.

-------

Aristotle talks about hierarchy in his work on Rhetoric, there are also references to hierarchy in "Brave New World" a Dystopian or Utopian novel depending on how you look at it.

Edited by RichardY

I think everyone needs to let go of the labels 'alpha, beta, sigma'

All of this is extremely limiting, with no room for actual growth.

Just be yourself without any labels. 

All this 'alpha' bullshit is like being back in the school playground. 

Time to grow up and let go of the silly immature labels we use to keep ourselves and each other in a box.

Don't worry about being an alpha male. Just work on owning your unique masculine/feminine signature and you will become magnetic.

Masculinity is subtle. It cannot be learned from the outside. It can only be discovered from the inside. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org