Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cameron

God in his Infinite wisdom and possibility coined the greatest puzzle ever

19 posts in this topic

“God in his Infinite wisdom and possibility coined the greatest puzzle ever”

God had the idea about the puzzle, designed the puzzle and created the puzzle simultaneously. God is Infinite so his puzzle is for himself to solve. God had to design the puzzle in a way which distracted himself from the fact that he is God. Otherwise God would just use his Infinite wisdom, solve the puzzle instantly and at that point the puzzle never existed. So how did God distract himself about his Infiniteness and create such a puzzle? God created the possibility of illusory fragmentation. Illusory fragmentation inevitably happened and here "we" are. From the perspective of self-identifying creatures (Humans) things can seem complete. Things can make sense or be understood. But it’s all relative to the initial illusory fragmentation. It's only relatively meaningful or understandable. Not absolutely so. It’s only when The Meta is "questioned" enough, that the puzzle is solved, and God realizes the puzzle he made for himself.

Dualistic me using dualistic language to describe Nothing. Impossible I know, but it's fun trying sometimes.

Pretty good

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You can't mindfuck yourself if you don't lie to yourself ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Shin That’s not true.

?

How so ? ?

God is love

And God in them

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Shin Infinite Humor bruh. ♥️

Oh, I see ?

❤?❤?

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shin said:

You can't mindfuck yourself if you don't lie to yourself ?

Can’t have a mind if you don’t lie to yourself. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

God=so lonely he has to make up imaginary friends

E054098E-2C11-4070-A7BE-074077537FFE.png

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

God=so lonely he has to make up imaginary friends

?

God is love

And God in them

12 minutes ago, Shin said:

?

Isnt it so?

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Isnt it so?

Hello ?

images(75).jpg

God is love

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

Hello ?

images(75).jpg

”Motorbike” Yoga 

B74CE267-C64A-4FD1-934E-EAE2EB18F3C1.jpeg

Just now, Rilles said:

”Motorbike” Yoga 

B74CE267-C64A-4FD1-934E-EAE2EB18F3C1.jpeg

A true yogi would sit all day long and do nothing.

Filthy devil enjoying his life !

It disgusts me !

God is love

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

A true yogi would sit all day long and do nothing.

Filthy devil enjoying his life !

It disgusts me !

He was on the way to his Ashram! He drove so fast his turban flew off. Now he is racing back to find it.

6 minutes ago, Rilles said:

He was on the way to his Ashram! He drove so fast his turban flew off. Now he is racing back to find it.

Sometimes he dares not wear his turban.

As if he could be a guru if he hasn't a hat on him.

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Sometimes he dares not wear his turban.

As if he could be a guru if he hasn't a hat on him.

Leo Guru doesnt wear a hat, except when hes making smoothies. Then again... hes not woke yet...

42DDC30E-2FA7-42FD-BB57-401BD9130026.jpeg

On 14/02/2019 at 0:27 PM, Rilles said:

That would be a possible theory if there was any proof for God's existence. But there isnt any. But even IF, God was real, there wouldn't be no proof that God is more real than other Gods, and no proof God could be "bored", if God really had at least "billion IQ" intelligence (since infinity is a fallacy), or higher wisdom. God would absolutely know how to cure boredness himself, God wouldnt have to CREATE beings. I say CREATE, because 'imagining' is one thing, CREATING and physically existing, is another. Just like Picasso imagined his paintings. But paintings didnt create itself, Picasso had to create the painting (of course this has nothing to do with creation, consciousness, matter, light, life, planets, God, entities, etc,whatsoever)

But applying that creating vs imagining understanding to it,..God (if existed), would have created beings then he Himself or "itself" (if it's an impersonal God spirit), could die LIKE PICASSO. And the beings he created (nothing to do with paintings btw, real beings with their own consciousness)  painting would be a subset of what creation means, by art. So first beings created by God. remain, creating other beings. Before dying, like the first god who died. And humanity start being created.

So. By this analogy, there is no God anymore. God is DEAD, IN FACT, "God" (if existed), has been loooong dead since the beginning of beginning.  And we are all results of the first beings (first beings on earth, first ancestors of first humans) created by the first entity, God, which is dead. 

So, TRUTH = GOD IS DEAD. We exist by results of a bunch of other spirits and then born by codes in life. Your consciousness is limited by you and no other consciousness can be equal to yours once you born, your spirit has the potential to be immortal.

But that if this monotheist God even existed. There is no proof for ANY god whatsoever. In fact, it would made more sense  if the first god was a man and there was a goddess too. So beings could have been created out of it. And each being differently. Other gods could have created other beings. Racial differences. Etc. Dna, codes. Etc

Which is why your body (unique to yourself, your DNA and code, which differ from others) exists independent of any beings and consciousness is something you as an unity of spirity possess. aalso, the body is a morror of the soul, more like a reflection of the soul. anyones body is a reflection of their soul, also a reflection of what they eat. Based on their soul, stress, etc. http://swatura-anamcara.blogspot.com/2011/03/body-as-mirror-of-soul.html?m=1

The whole panentheist notion of "bE oNe WiTh MaTtEr" religiously followed by some gnostic members here (which is just physicalism, monism disguised as "spirituality") is all false. Matter has nothing to do with you. That's the first step to raw spirituality, you want to "become" everything, as a "holy grail" but you have no f idea what it is to "become everything", no definition for it, youre just a person typing these things on a forum. Things that have zero sense whatsoever. By that I mean, meditating and imagining isnt becoming. Youre still an individual, apart from the whole (and there is not even a "whole" or a "all", none of it. Just like your soul is not connected and doesnt need matter. Ultimately youre not even connected to your mother, ultimately shes a totally distinct being from you. Ultimately youre not even connected to your mother.

When youre making sex with a stranger, youre not making sex with some being that was somehow related to your ancestors. NO, ultimately youre making sex with a never seen, never touched, distinct being. Who you never knew existed. Because it never existed before its bIrth. Ultimately, a stranger is not even likely same as your ancestors. When you're making sex with another being/person/soul/their Higher self. Ultimately by touching its body youre touching the essence of their soul. Thats why Lady Gaga said she doesnt have sex with anyone because she feels people steal her creativity when making sex with her. Sex should be treated way more divine than it already is. Thats why we hide our bodies with clothes. And christian gnostics dont even kiss if not with the right person after long time, maybe after marriage.

This Truth is the opposite of common BS you hear these days. it's whats hidings behind everyones noses.

Off topic, Someone asked me about infinity parallel universes and other versions of you, Ultimately not even if parallel universes were true and an another version of you appeared just like you. Same self same everything. If you made sex with that other version of you. Ultimately you would  not be making sex with yourself. According to the theory, once states are splitted that other person is not you. Was never you. Just a copy of you. Thats just something unrelated by that I needed to point out.

Edited by DualityTheory