Eric Tarpall

Your name can affect your behavior

25 posts in this topic

And that brings out other possibilities:

Why isn't Usain Bolt manufacturing hardware?

Or Bill Gates designing doors?

Or Doctor Phil a doctor in Philosophy (this might be close)

Or Leo Gura a park ranger?

;)

Thing with that is that there are so many people with the same names yet so different in behavior so case closed :D

It's exactly like that bullshit with birth date and personality correlation cause there are only twelve months for example but seven billion people and none of them are the same so ... 

1 minute ago, sarapr said:

Thing with that is that there are so many people with the same names yet so different in behavior so case closed

Not so fast. I said they can change behavior but it's not guaranteed. Don't you think you would be more confident if your name was Sauron the great? Or Napoleon.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

Just now, Eric Tarpall said:

Not so fast. I said they can change behavior but it's not guaranteed. Don't you think you would be more confident if your name was Sauron the great? Or Napoleon.

I'd be more humiliated than confident :D

But still you can think of Einstein's time when everyone named their children Einstein but did even one of them turn out a bit different than they otherwise would have !? 

It's quit arbitrary 

Leo could have become someone like leo Tolstoy as well, it's all about how you want to think about it really