Outer

Elon Musk Does a Lot More than Smoke Weed. I Know, I Sold Him LSD. (article)

14 posts in this topic

Makes sense given how he said in the Joe Rogan podcast at the end that it's all about love.

That was clearly a psychedelic insight. A typical engineer would not understand such things without psychedelic assistance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Damn, I should smoke LSD, too.

Dont smoke nothing bro lol

All this microdosing in Silicon Valley... An ”overdose” is bound to happen;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 14.2.2019 at 4:14 AM, Leo Gura said:

Makes sense given how he said in the Joe Rogan podcast at the end that it's all about love.

That was clearly a psychedelic insight. A typical engineer would not understand such things without psychedelic assistance.

He also talks about the computer simulation scenario a lot.

He as an engineer takes LSD and because of his background he comes to the conclusion that its a simulation, you read spiritual books and you come to the God conclusion. 

How exactly do you know you are more right than him? @Leo Gura

It seems like psychedelics push your thinking process out of the usual box but the insights are highly dependend on past memories. Im sure a scientologist taking LSD will be able to confirm his beliefs also.

Edited by MM1988

2 hours ago, MM1988 said:

He as an engineer takes LSD and because of his background he comes to the conclusion that its a simulation, you read spiritual books and you come to the God conclusion. 

How exactly do you know you are more right than him? @Leo Gura

He's a noob.

He has much to learn about the ultimate nature of existence. That is not his wheelhouse. You don't go to me to ask how to build a rocketship to Mars and you don't go to Elon Musk to ask about God.

God is real. End of story.

@Leo Gura can mushrooms give insight of enlightenment like 5 meo? Mushroom and canabis are the only available substance in my place. Can you throw some insights on mushrooms if you had taken them? 

@Jkris Yes they can. Any psychedelic can. It's only a question of how deep are you daring to go?

1 hour ago, Jkris said:

@Leo Gura can mushrooms give insight of enlightenment like 5 meo? Mushroom and canabis are the only available substance in my place. Can you throw some insights on mushrooms if you had taken them? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 2/14/2019 at 11:33 PM, MM1988 said:

It affects more of what the closest word to describe what you saw would be.

Simulation isn't too far off of an answer.