How to be wise

How to connect to infinite intelligence

15 posts in this topic

After taking the life purpose course, I chose my domain of mastery to be creativity and connecting with infinite intelligence. But how do you do that? All the books about creativity are written by people who have no relation to spirituality. Does anybody know of any spiritual approaches to being super creative? @Leo Gura

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Have you already seen it? 9_9

It doesn't answer your questions, but there are some pointers I suppose.

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@dimitri thanks.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

After taking the life purpose course, I chose my domain of mastery to be creativity and connecting with infinite intelligence. But how do you do that? All the books about creativity are written by people who have no relation to spirituality. Does anybody know of any spiritual approaches to being super creative? @Leo Gura

Through Yoga. Yoga means union, Yoga means to yoke yourself with life. And Life IS Intelligence.

What you're asking is how to connect with life. How to move in harmony with life. That's the definition of intelligence.

Intelligence doesn't belong to us. We can only be in harmony with it.

Also there are no techneques to be creative. Your level of consciousness, your sensitivity, your skills and how flexible you're are descides what you create.

Basicly if you're a creative person after some time you will realize you're creating things in circles. According to what data you have in your mind that you will create. 

It's extremly apparat when someone does improvization. 

To escape the one's repetetive nature. if you want to come up with something new. You need to break your karma. Which you probably never heard of. But that's the answer to creating something new - is to break the old cycles in you which is karma.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Be at rest. (to me easier said than done). Ideally not dead.

If nothing else, I find it's kind of like a force mode, where either my unconscious, or infinite intelligence works through me. Kind of like that eureka moment where you realise something and just, do. Some times things that seem unexplainable.

@How to be wise Which is it you want? To “channel” infinite intelligence, or to be artistically creative? They could of course be powerfully used together, but imo there is a ton involved with either one, and merging them would be natural only after developing them individually. Either one would take years and you’ll need to do things that are foreign to you now (things you will initially not want to do). 

Much in the same way there is love (thinking/emotion), and there is LOVE (cosmic/melting), there is tapping into creativity, and there is communicating via infinite intelligence. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@How to be wise What medium are you naturally inclined to work with as your 'canvas' so to speak?

Science. I want to be creative like Einstein and Feynman. 

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

@How to be wise Which is it you want? To “channel” infinite intelligence, or to be artistically creative? They could of course be powerfully used together, but imo there is a ton involved with either one, and merging them would be natural only after developing them individually. Either one would take years and you’ll need to do things that are foreign to you now (things you will initially not want to do). 

Much in the same way there is love (thinking/emotion), and there is LOVE (cosmic/melting), there is tapping into creativity, and there is communicating via infinite intelligence. 

When you say ‘channel’ infinite intelligence, do you mean channeling a spirit guide? If so, I could do that but how is the question.

When you feel love within yourself through spiritual practice you are also allowing infinite intelligence to be expressed through you.

Infinite intelligence is an aspect of Love. Love is an aspect of your consciousness. All three arise together. This is the theory, to embody it, live as Love.  

https://channelhigherself.com/videos/interviews-appearances/surrendering-the-personal-ego-to-become-love/

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I started to read the "The war of art", would be nice to hear other resources to be creative. 9_9

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@How to be wise Uber clean diet & fit, die (complete surrender of faculties) in meditation, an hour first thing every morning. Then a year - two of psychedelics & retreats, then samadhi, then channeling. Or just get lucky.

6 hours ago, How to be wise said:

(things you will initially not want to do). 

Also develop acute inner body awareness. Learning to sing and play an instrument together properly is ideal as it involves all the systems.  Eventually the emotions conveyed in so many songs, the vibratory unification, the humility, etc,  leads to the realization of the one voice, and that you could never win, only surrender. No one gets to witness the one voice, there is only to be it.