Sambodhi

KUNDALINI AWAKENING EXPERIENCED?

6 posts in this topic

Kundalini awakening is a process. Constant energetic activity along the spine. If you had an experience. You just had a monetary energetic opening. 

I believe my awakening, enlightenment was of the Kundalini type.

When it happened i was practicing the zen method of meditation, using the Do Nothing/think nothing technique but also listening to enlightenment  videos from Leo.

I experienced my entire body just open up and this energy/sensation moved through my entire body - filling me from head to toe and I experienced what can only be completely mystical and wonderful.

The energy moved through my entire body and completely opened me up.  I am feeling it now in my head area, and still fill it now when I am in a state of heightened consciousness.

I did not know anything about Kundalini prior to my enlightenment experience but afterwards when i joined the forum and started reading about it in books it seemed like that is what happened to me.

Becoming being is that same feeling moving throughout my entire body - it cannot be described with words but even now i am feeling it - can't wait to actually get home from work so I can just sit and mediate and just get lost in the bliss.

During the mystical experiences it shot through me and I was filled with bliss and complete certainty and peace.

My ego vanished and I was just pure being.

Very hard to describe in words because it is prior to words/language.

Have you been following the path long?  What makes you interested in the Kundalini awakening?  Sometimes now I will just feel it shoot through certain areas of my body, sometimes head/face, sometimes lower body (legs) and sometimes my chest area.

It is definitely not just "goose bumps on steroids" but i believe it is enlightenment/being itself.

By the way for you Kundalini experts if this is NOT Kundalini than that's fine - it's just my personal experience and it seemed that it was most similar to Kundalini.

Edited by Inliytened1

The Path to Truth is walked Alone.

Thank you for your sharing, by the way, do you struggle with your TROAT CHAKRA while opening this energy?

I had one intense and long lasting one under my spiritual awakening. It's energy from the spine essentialy. It became so strong that it controlled and moved my body by itself. I had no power over it. All I could do was to surrender. 

I could write a whole book about my spiritual awakening. Reality is unspeakable. You would be speakless and terrified. And Reality is awesome, beyond the material world and the material world at the same time. 

Reality is identical to God which in turn is identical to You. 

@Inliytened1 is this energy  something like if something wanted to move part of your body?

Edited by tedens