Beeman

A request for Leo about what is God video

65 posts in this topic

@Belay kelemework Belay, it appears you have not experienced enlightenment therefore to you will not truly grasp what is being pointed to within Leo's videos (and can't be understood by language because "it" (being) is prior to language.

Let me ask you a question...you believe in your God right?  Well - where do you think your God came from?  Who made your God?

I want you to start to see where your paradigm will collapse.  

You will run into the infinite regress problem.

What you fail to grasp (which is enlightenment) is infinity itself.   When you understand infinity all of this will make sense.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 hours ago, Rilles said:

don't take a 3000-4000 year old document of Sumerian, Canaaninte and Greek religions word for granted.

@Rilles @Serotoninluv @Shin

From where does Hindu / buddhist spirituality come from ...

Old books , why should it have any more reliability than the Thora Bible or Coran ? 

Sadhguru , an enlightened master in stage turquoise according to Leo , makes ritual ( offering prayers and foods ) under a 112 feet tall shiva statue while indian people are shitting outdoors and their holy Gange is the most polluted river in the world  ( rooting corps in a delicate mixture of ashs and sewage ) . How conscious is that ? 

If most of the sages , no sorry they are not only sages they are masters who EXPERIENCED GOD , come from this place then how is it that India is still level Purple worshipping idols and into cults ( hi OSHO ) , getting in bloody conflicts with religious minorities ect ... 

I think you guys should be a bit more critical when it comes to new age spirituality the same way you could be critical with christianity or other religion. Because it is just a belief that takes root from gurus who themselves used things wrote in a old book . 

So i guess that you should not take Leo's ,  Sadhguru's words for granted too :) 

@Nagma  Everything you mentioned is within One Absolute. I did not make any value judgments between religions or spiritual teachers because they are all within One. How could I make a value judgement when there is no thing to judge? 

On the human level, we can make value judgments and assign relative meaning as good or bad. As well, one could discuss a variety of relative conscious levels. Yet, that is not the thread topic. The thread topic is about absolute God, absolute Consciousness.

@Nagma

Religion and politics are not the same thing. When they blend together they create best results.

Religion is about finding Truth.

Politics is about embodying your understanding in your practical life with others.

Osho perhaps was a great mystic, and a bad politician.

But for example, Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed, etc.. 

They were great at politics too.

That's why new agers will never make a difference.

Edited by Truth Addict

Whether someone or something "thinks" or "does not think" he/she/it is God matters not. God is all there is.