Paan

Issue trusting myself at what I want to achive

6 posts in this topic

I want to start something on my own, i love writing so possible ill want to write a book or maybe ill teach what ive learned in books and in life by videos on youtube. But there is something that always stops me, and that is the thought that theres already someone doing it. Also, how can I sell something that is someone elses discovery or idea? To be fair, I give my take on it and make it something else. And why are they gonna listen to me when they can go right to other direct sources? 

Okay, my big question then, why do I have this standpoint that no one will be interested in listening to me when what im doing has already (kind of) been done? 

What you wanna do somebody already did that. To make something new and innovative, that s very rare. All you can do is either be better in that domain or be differently (here I mean bring your personality, style so on..) 

Your standpoint, your fears.. Everybody are fighting in this big war.. That s why 99% fail. 

If you take take time to reflect on those questions, you might come up with answers that will help you to see how you can add value to others. 

What is unique in you ? How can you mix up a passion of yours on your content, your style of speaking/ writting ? 

And most importantly, from a scale 1 to 10 how much do you love yourself ? 

With myself, I have noticed that I don't always accept myself. So, I felt like I am not unique, I can't help others people ,... and the more I raise my self-esteem and accept my emotions and the I feel "legitimate" to be myself and to sharte it with the world. 

I am not perfect, I don't always 100 % feel worthy to have success and help people but I have puted it as a priority in my life : You can check the shadow work post on this forum, it has inspired me a lot as well to work on my shadow. 

I wish you all the best ! 

Freelance writing. 

No need to reinvent the wheel. Most people don’t know there is no such thing as a new thought. When you use something and make it unique, give credit. 

Ya, good question - why are they gonna listen to you? Deep dive that one. 

Do something new.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Paan there is only one you.

One time (years ago) I was meeting with a cancer survivor that wanted to join an exercise program at the Y and we got to talking about why she felt uncomfortable on the gym floor.

She said, "nobody looks like me, everyone is young and healthy looking"... I told her that maybe somone else is also thinking that but they will feel more comfortable if they see her. She was shocked he he.

If you want to do something cool like write a book, I hope you do-- everyone who is doing it, is not you. Perhaps you will inspire someone who can relate more to you than anyone else.

What else are you going to do anyways? Spend your whole life wondering if you "should" do what you really wish?

So normal and boring to give up before you start. Oh well if nobody cares it will still be an accomplishment. You will never know if you don't at least go for it.

“Advice? I don’t have advice. Stop aspiring and start writing. If you’re writing, you’re a writer. Write like you’re a goddamn death row inmate and the governor is out of the country and there’s no chance for a pardon. Write like you’re clinging to the edge of a cliff, white knuckles, on your last breath, and you’ve got just one last thing to say, like you’re a bird flying over us and you can see everything, and please, for God’s sake, tell us something that will save us from ourselves. Take a deep breath and tell us your deepest, darkest secret, so we can wipe our brow and know that we’re not alone. Write like you have a message from the king. Or don’t. Who knows, maybe you’re one of the lucky ones who doesn’t have to.”

― Alan Wilson Watts

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!