Cocolove

What am I doing wrong?

4 posts in this topic

I'm in like 40 girls's friend zones. I have a ton of female friends that I get along great with, say hi to and hang out with in classes.

I asked one girl on a date recently and got awkwardly turned down. (she said to snap chat her but never answered the question).

I'm kind of having a mid life crisis because I haven't had sex in a year and I'm a horny teenager.

What I notice happening is that I'll meet an attractive girl through my female friends, talk with them and get along and then I'm their friend, I always fail to make a  move, which I don't do because I don't wanna develop a reputation as someone who does that all the time in a small place like high school.

Pause for a moment and look around which girls are interested in you. Are there girls you know that are into you? Any girls. 

If there are no girls at all that are interested in you then you got to build yourself up to be higher value. Pick up some hobbys etc. 

I do know some that are, I tend to be pretty picky though. I don't think picking up hobbies is the solution.

9 minutes ago, Cocolove said:

I do know some that are, I tend to be pretty picky though. I don't think picking up hobbies is the solution.

You might be picky, but so are the girls that are not interested in you. 

It's a lot easier to get with girls that are interested in you from the get go and are showing choosing signals. 

It's all about Sexual Market Value. 

Watch the video below for better understanding on Sexual Market Value. 

Better hobbies or whatever is needed to raise your SMV.