AlphaAbundance

Reincarnating Forever = Hell

44 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

Okay. Well, I guess. But there's not much I can do about it. I don't want to be the devil.

Yes you do, otherwise you would stop clinging to your suffering ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I doubt it. It of course has some meaning.

Whatever meaning you give it. Does 69 hold any meaning to you?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ego is hell.

Hey! I like my ego... ;)

21 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I doubt it. It of course has some meaning.

"Yes you do, otherwise you would stop clinging to your suffering ?"

Sigh. Convenient to always put all blame on the person. Okay, it's all my fault, I suck, so now I can hate myself/blame myself/be even more miserable. Happy?

On which else would you want to put the blame on ?

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I haven't put myself into this world. I didn't choose to become a man. I didn't choose in which country I got born. I didn't create the physical laws or culture where I'm hated by the opposite sex and everyone else. I didn't create the circumstances.

@Mikael89 

Says the character Mikael in the movie which you are watching.

You blaming the absolute = a character who is suffering in a tradegdy movie and when asked, blames the audience for watching the movie for having caused his suffering.

Point i am making is that SEE how futile that is.. and how silly

Blaming the absolute, sure... And then what?

Also, in movies where an actor plays a double role (twin character or even 2 diff characters) say this actor plays both the good and the bad guy who loses in the movie.

doesit make sense for the actor to complain about being the bad guy who loses ?

He is also the good guy!

And on the whole. He is real, characters are false.

So if you're stuck in being playing mikael's character... Tough role i suppose... But you are also playing all other roles

Love the role

Know your role

Play and live your role.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@AlphaAbundance You're trying to interpret this Truth from your ego's perspective. However, you fail to see that your ego isn't a factor in the equation... You're going to stop being "you" when you physically die.

So what are you really asking? Your post is a projection of your belief that life itself is Hell. Perhaps you should question that belief.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

20 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I haven't put myself into this world. I didn't choose to become a man. I didn't choose in which country I got born. I didn't create the physical laws or culture where I'm hated by the opposite sex and everyone else. I didn't create the circumstances. And so on.

Oh, but you did! You are the Absolute! The question is have you become conscious of it?

Sent from my iEgo

30 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The Absolute.

I haven't put myself into this world. I didn't choose to become a man. I didn't choose in which country I got born. I didn't create the physical laws or culture where I'm hated by the opposite sex and everyone else. I didn't create the circumstances. And so on.

I don't think the jews chose to get into concentration camp, etc.

Of course you people will say: "Yes you did." but that's just a fucking idea and a total fantasy, there's absolutely no reason for me to believe in that. Other than that it sounds cool on paper.

I'm forced to work. I'm forced to eat. I'm forced to breathe. I'm forced to live (tried to commit suicide but didn't manage to pull it off), I'm probably forced to every step I take. Hence the "Waah ?" in my signature. I don't want to be here. I don't even want to write this message.

I will shut up now so I don't get banned, I don't want to ruin another thread. Leo hates me ? I'm sorry.

If that was true, you would have killed yourself.

You didn't and won't do it, you just want to experience misery and depression, nothing wrong with that,

But you do want it, you like it, A LOT.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Mikael89 said:

You probably would change opinion if you would suffer more, for example get thrown into concentration camp or something.

Not all enlightened teachers agree with you. For example Mooji has called this suffering for a dream and a mistake. So not a deliberate thing.

Are you in a concentration camp ? ?

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

Not all enlightened teachers agree with you. For example Mooji has called this suffering for a dream and a mistake. So not a deliberate thing.

Not all enlightened masters are right about everything. And not only that, perhaps he knows but he keeps that ultimate truth to himself because it is so damn uncomfortable for his audiences. Just something to think about.

Sent from my iEgo

Suffering is a strange thing. If I enter a high consciousness state I might think/feel that suffering doesn't really exist. From this perspective I'll think that suffering is merely a collection of thoughts which are neither good or bad, and that this even applies to the times when ive been in the worst pits of suffering. But when my consciousness "falls from grace" suffering feels so real again. The whole thing is odd.

@AlphaAbundance I think that when it comes to describing the rock bottom levels of consciousness, saying that you'll be reincarnated (e.g. as Spiderman or as an ant) is too much although many people on this forum would likely disagree with me.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

If the Absolute would prefer suffering, it would mean it has a agenda, and I don't think it has a agenda.

I didn't say it prefers suffering. Suffering is an experiential fact of life! Your ego couldn't exist if you couldn't suffer to some degree. Suffering is part of Maya, the illusion. I'm working towards loving and accepting all of reality as it is, and that's not a small or easy task...

Sent from my iEgo

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Isn't it more like a mistake then. Or.. a random coincidence.

No. I said that for you to exist, there must be suffering, and that is by design. Suffering is not "bad," it is what it is. If you hold your current position, that must also mean that YOU are a mistake or random coincidence. Is that so?

Sent from my iEgo

On 2/13/2019 at 1:10 PM, Arhattobe said:

@Freakrik First of all you need to understand that there is no unchanging essence or soul that reincarnates.

A person is more like a process as opposed to an unchanging constant. 

When a process (a person) still has vasanas, cravings, fears and aversions. Those karmic impressions will lead to further entanglement and reincarnation.

With the complete eradication of cravings, fears and aversion. The specific process of life that is you completes itself and ends in mukhti and liberation. 

Ill add that non duality or what is called enlightenment  is just a positive step in the right direction. Cravings, fears, and aversions remain after such a shift in consciousness:)

@Salvijus ❣️

Please stop paying attention to this troll and pay more attention to what has been written above.

It really is about this and this only.

1. Reaction to desire is the cause of suffering.
2. Craving (aversion is but a negative subversion of craving) are the reactions to desire. All suffering can be traced to this moment.
3. Craving breeds more craving. 
4. Craving is a reaction of the mind-body to pleasant or unpleasant sensations. 
5. By changing the mind-body habit from reaction to non-reaction to these sensations as they appear from moment to moment, the generation of craving ceases.
6. By ceasing the generation of craving, old stocked up cravings saved in the mind-body will show themselves in the form of sensation.
7. By mantaining a state of non-reaction, the old stocked up cravings will dissolve.
8. When there is no more old stocked up cravings, liberation occurs. There is no craving to generate more craving, eliminating the root of suffering and ending the cycle or reincarnation in the process.

If a mind-body passes with cravings in stock, those cravings have to go somewhere, so new life is created in order to bear them. That is reincarnation.
Life is Suffering. Literally. It's just suffering being transferred from one life to the other trying to finally heal itself.
That's Liberation

Edited by Guided

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

I can give it meaning if I choose to.

The same way you give meaning to certain thoughts, which turns into emotions, which turns into loops of despair and self-pity.

You have the power to be as blissful as you want to,

Or the reverse ...

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Mikael89 said:

You might be right.

Proven in my own (and hundred of people on this forum) experience, so unless you're an alien or have specific brain disorder, 

You can too.

God is love

And God in them

On 2/13/2019 at 7:26 PM, ajasatya said:

you are existence experiencing what it is like to live consciously.

Is it possible for existence to not have consciousness at all?

2 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Is it possible for existence to not have consciousness at all?

can anything have consciousness?

unborn Truth