AlphaAbundance

Reincarnating Forever = Hell

44 posts in this topic

Fuck reincarnating. When this physical form dies I want to just Be completely absolute. (Assuming you are "more" god when you are dead than enlightened) How do you just be god without reincarnating? Won't you just lose your awakening when you die and reincarnate? Having to be lucky to be in a realm that you have the possibility of awakening again in a next life? Lmao having to be lucky to not be a fucking ant or end up in some hell realm with endless suffering that's ridiculous

Although I haven't directly experienced shit so this is just theorizing and concepts to me. Those who have direct experience please respond

Point of enlightenment is the stopping of reincarnation in most mystical traditions. 

"Through the round of many births I roamed without reward, without rest, seeking the house-builder. Painful is birth again & again. House-builder, you're seen! You will not build a house again. All your rafters broken, the ridge pole destroyed, gone to the Unformed, the mind has come to the end of craving." — Dh

Edited by Arhattobe

Ego is hell.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Those who have direct experience please respond

Direct experience is inherent in all of our our day to day living. Maybe you are looking at the wrong part of experience. 

Good luck dude?

Edited by Jack River

Buddhism proposes that if you end the craving in the mind, you won't come back identified as a form. 

Though, the issue I've always had with that is that this is something that you can't verify. 

Edited by Maya_0

21 minutes ago, Maya_0 said:

Though, the issue I've always had with that is that this is something that you can't verify. 

You don't know that ;)

6 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Fuck reincarnating. When this physical form dies I want to just Be completely absolute. (Assuming you are "more" god when you are dead than enlightened) How do you just be god without reincarnating? Won't you just lose your awakening when you die and reincarnate? Having to be lucky to be in a realm that you have the possibility of awakening again in a next life? Lmao having to be lucky to not be a fucking ant or end up in some hell realm with endless suffering that's ridiculous

Although I haven't directly experienced shit so this is just theorizing and concepts to me. Those who have direct experience please respond

You are not more or less God when the body dies. You don't change what you are.

There's no running away because you're already experiencing everything.

God is incomplete without the very life you are living now.

You have no choice but to take the 'good' with the 'bad' its all you!

12 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@Leo Gura is there a way to break the cyckle?

7 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

I would assume total awakening should do the trick.

You would have to satiate all desire for experiencing the formed realm.

I wouldn't get hung up on that. Enjoy the ride.

27 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

By dissolving all karma. By dissolving all your cravings and aversions. 

@Arhattobe could explain better.

Edited by Salvijus

@AlphaAbundance you still think that you're an individual thing experiencing existence, but you are existence experiencing what it is like to live consciously.

let's assume you are a thing... what is your exact mass? do you wait until your gut is empty to measure your weight? also, the amount of water in your body is variable. for how long do you have to go through thirst until you can measure your exact mass? what about the air in your lungs... do you need to have empty lungs in order to measure your exact mass? what about your nails and hair? what about your semen?

what are you, even?

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

Yeah, how could one know, who would be there to tell you? 

But it seems though you can get so enlightened, you are always beyond birth and death, which occur in the micro moments of life already, that's in my view what is meant by it, 'Your mind is the cycle of births and deaths.' 

So it possible you can get so enlightened you are in bliss 24/7, no sense of doer ship, plunging into nothingness at will, non-attachment, unending love, what Ramana talked about his whole life, in the presence of hoards of people being and seeing him 24/7

Waking sleep, also what it's called, having the peace of deep sleep consciousness at all times:

Q: For the jnani then, there is no distinction between the three states of mind? (of sleeping, dreaming and waking)

Ramana:

How can there be, when the mind itself is dissolved and lost in the light of consciousness? For the jnani all the three states are equally unreal. But the ajnani is unable to comprehend this, because for him the standard of reality is the waking state, whereas for the jnani the standard of reality is reality itself.

This reality of pure consciousness is eternal by its nature and therefore subsists equally during what you call waking, dreaming and sleep.

To him who is one with that reality there is neither the mind nor its three states and, therefore, neither introversion nor extroversion.

His is the ever–waking state, because he is awake to the eternal Self; his is the ever–dreaming state, because to him the world is no better than a repeatedly presented dream phenomenon; his is the eversleeping state, because he is at all times without the 'body–am–I' Consciousness.

Maybe youll be born as a rich asshole in your next life, doesnt seem like hell to me.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Freakrik First of all you need to understand that there is no unchanging essence or soul that reincarnates.

A person is more like a process as opposed to an unchanging constant. 

When a process (a person) still has vasanas, cravings, fears and aversions. Those karmic impressions will lead to further entanglement and reincarnation.

With the complete eradication of cravings, fears and aversion. The specific process of life that is you completes itself and ends in mukhti and liberation. 

Ill add that non duality or what is called enlightenment  is just a positive step in the right direction. Cravings, fears, and aversions remain after such a shift in consciousness:)

@Salvijus ❣️

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would assume total awakening should do the trick.

You would have to satiate all desire for experiencing the formed realm.

I wouldn't get hung up on that. Enjoy the ride.

@Leo Gura in your death video you said nothing can disturb you anymore but in what is god part 2 you said if you kill yourself you might get reborn as a bird and god is constantly recarnating himself in diffrent forms. What do you mean?

Edited by Freakrik

Just now, Mikael89 said:

@Leo Gura Why do you show the numbers "666" in your blog videos?

That's like saying "I'm the devil"?

Or do you mean that whole this manifest "reality" is "hell" (maya)?

Or what?

You,

Are the devil.

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Leo Gura Why do you show the numbers "666" in your blog videos?

That's like saying "I'm the devil"?

Or do you mean that whole this manifest "reality" is "hell" (maya)?

Or what?

To troll superstitious people I guess.

Dont look at me! Look inside!