ActualizedDavid

I electrocute People :/

19 posts in this topic

Ok so this is wired. 

You know when you dress up sometimes you can get a spark. (Like this )

When i touch people i get a spark werry offen.

Sometimes is happening like 4-5 times in a hour . Randomly i just touch a friend and i electrocute them. 95% of the time is happening with people , not with objects.

I know this can happen randomly but is happening too many times.  Sometimes 15+ times a day..

What is this ?

Edited by ActualizedDavid

@ActualizedDavid a lot of people are shocked by you. ?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Just now, How to be wise said:

@ActualizedDavid a lot of people are shocked by you. ?

I know is funny;))

I ussualy go to a bar in the morning to drink coffee. And for the past 7 days when i go to pay, I electrocute the girl that works there when i give her the money in the hand . There is no explanation for this ? I was ignorant in the beginning but is happening too often.

Thats awesome. Chicks can use your hand as an electronic vibrator, you can even charge them like $10 a session. ?

Edited by Good-boy

God works in mysterious ways ;)

Or, the humidity in your area is just low. When I first moved to Vegas it was so dry here that I would always get static shocks. Then my body acclimated and it stopped.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

29 minutes ago, Good-boy said:

Thats awesome. Chicks can use your hand as an electronic vibrator, you can even charge the like $10 a session. ?

I already started a business with this girft that i have. Is sad that i do all the work. You can be the vibrator and i will be the electric guy?

Whanna colab?

///////

Seriously I posted this here because iI see that people here know more stuff then me. And maybe i will find out if is something Because it was wierd.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God works in mysterious ways ;)

Or, the humidity in your area is just low. When I first moved to Vegas it was so dry here that I would always get static shocks. Then my body acclimated and it stopped.

ok :)  I was just wondering, that s all.

Edited by ActualizedDavid

1 minute ago, ActualizedDavid said:

I already started a business with this girft that i have. Is sad that i do all the work. You can be the vibrator and i will be the electric guy?

Whanna colab?

///////

Seriously I posted this here because iI see that people here know more stuff then me. And maybe i will find out if is something .

ok :)  I was just wondering, that s all.

I am always down for fun stuff. Let's do it ?

I heard it's when your feeling run down. In my experience this has been true because whenever I have been or have electrocuted someone I've seen how I've felt and I'm usually tired. 

5 hours ago, martins name said:

@ActualizedDavid are you wearing any fleece? I would think its something about your clothes.

Not at all. I think is what leo said.

Anyway i will get a rechargeble battery and i will drain myself before i leave the home. I think it can help ?

I had this about 11 years ago exactly when - supposedly - my kundalini got awakened. lasted for like 1-2 months. never had anything like that since. (and also not before that. no changes in surroundings)

Maybe they are too low on electrolytes and yours are quite high so there is a big tension disparity upon touch. ...or maybe you are too charged from your PC and phone :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Do you use a lot of electronics or surrounded by electronics daily? When's the last time you grounded yourself?

Walk or stand barefoot on beach sand, mud or bare earth for 10-20 minutes a day. See if it still occurs.

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, pluto said:

Do you use a lot of electronics or surrounded by electronics daily? When's the last time you grounded yourself?

Walk or stand barefoot on beach sand, mud or bare earth for 10-20 minutes a day. See if it still occurs.

I repair phones and electronics. My apartment is full with electronics.

thx you ! Makes sense now !