Mikael89

Anyone enlightened and happy here who is single and don't want a partner?

127 posts in this topic

Is anyone here enlightened, happy, single and don't want a partner?

No, thought so.

What about famous enlightened teachers? I think it's the same thing there, they all have a partner.

See any pattern here?

You can't be ultimately happy in the end without a partner.

Having a temporar "fucking around while being single" phase doesn't count, because that's still success with the opposite sex.

Or a temporar pause with the opposite sex, you know what I mean.

Edited by Mikael89

I m not enlightened but from what I understand enlightened people who have partners don t have them because they feel they lack them and need them for fullfilment  and happiness but because they are already happy and just wish to share their happiness with other human being

@Mikael89 You will never be happy without a girlfriend.

That's what you want to hear. Right?

You are closed to any other answer.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Is anyone here enlightened, happy, single and don't want a partner?

I couldn't care less about having a relationship and I'm not even close to enlightenmemt. 

Your cravings towards a relationship are very easy to fix. You just have to do a little bit of sadhana. Also your upbringing plays a big role. I heard that if you don't get lots of attention when you're infant then you'll grow up with a very strong sense of need for relationships.

Seriously tho. A statement that you can't be happy without a partner...................... I'm having a 1000xfacepalm experience right now.

Edited by Salvijus

Yes, not fully enlightened by as enlightened as most of the known teachers.  It took a very long time, but it was worth it.  Something is projected onto romantic love but it is not true.  that true love comes from life and nature, and is only projected onto another person in particular.  All romantic love is for the purpose of making and raising more people.  Although the experience can be beautiful, the other person never truly loves you for yourself, at best they will love you for your physical body, or your personality, at worst they will love you for something that cannot be considered you by even the most deluded of people.

Getting over that is long and hard, and usually not by choice, at least not by the conscious mind, but a subconscious wisdom might actually be sparing you, and that should be appreciated.  As a kid you start to feel a sense of great happiness at having someone see such beauty in you.  As a man growing up you start to find it odd that this seems to not be the way it works, that despite any amount of beauty you may have, only gay men will notice it and appreciate it :).  If you are near enlightenment, your place will probably not land near being a breeder.  Your desire probably won't be strong enough, and your personality won't make much sense in the realm of human dating type interaction.

Society makes you feel like you should date, and other people ask me if I want to date or get married etc.   But after getting over it, it feels like it would be pointless to subject myself to all of that.  I always say, if it happens it happens, I won't force it not to, but it doesnt hehe.

@Mulky How old are you?

Have you had a partner?

Are you succesfull with getting laid?

You're talking about fulfilling needs not enlightenment.

6 hours ago, Mulky said:

39, no, no :)

Okay.

Well.. there are few exceptions like you. But the majority could never be happy if they would be 100% unsuccessfull with the opposite sex. 

And that almost everyone enlightened have a partner is a fact.

I can never become happy in this lifetime since I will always be 100% unsuccessfull with women, that's another fact.

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Okay.

Well.. there are few exceptions like you. But the majority could never be happy if they would be 100% unsuccessfull with the opposite sex. 

And that almost everyone enlightened have a partner is a fact.

I can never become happy in this lifetime since I will always be 100% unsuccessfull with women, that's another fact.

That's a fact in your mind.

You are creating your own hell.

If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

18 minutes ago, Shin said:

That's a fact in your mind.

You are creating your own hell.

Even if I am: I don't have free will. So I'm covered, HA!

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Even if I am: I don't have free will. So I'm covered, HA!

That's just a concept in your mind for now, and it doesn't mean what you think it mean anyway.

That's just a convenient way to continue to live a life of misery.

25 minutes ago, rounder said:

@Mikael89 lmao

I never got a girl while I was being a pussy, that's what you are doing now.

I lost the best chances I ever had, because I was being a pussy.

Embarrassing the living shit outta myself over girls helped lead me to mystical experiences. Which lead me to not caring about getting a girl in the future even though now is the best time for me to do it, but I could care less. I'd rather do a million other things than think about that shit

You look very good, and appear to be very clean, that should give you a ton of confidence alone. You could do really well for yourself if you stop being a fuckin pussy about it. Maybe all you need is a couple beers, so you can see yourself and what to aim for when you're sober. But if you keep acting like this its like starting your motor on a boat in the water and scaring everything away from you.

I don't care how old of a virgin you are, you are being insanely ungrateful, and until you realize that idk

go read about the g ass kid in a wheel chair who got all the girls talking to him on world of wacraft and said "cause they can feel my soul but can't see me"

obviously who's gonna wanna be with someone who's real negative and is blind to beauty? if you're blind to the beautiful things in life how would they feel about you thinking they're beautiful then?

I know I'm being a pussy, but there's a reason for it.

Um, I have drank alcohol, and no it doesn't help.

In reality I'm not talking this way how I'm talking here. 

There's nothing to be grateful for.

I have never said I'm a virgin.

If I see everything in the world except Her as ugly, then she should just get more happy? But I don't know.

You don't have a chance to get a girlfriend then focus on getting enlightened. 

9 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

You don't have a chance to get a girlfriend then focus on getting enlightened. 

That was my plan, but even that feels hopeless.

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

That was my plan, but even that feels hopeless.

Maybe you'll get so unhappy that you won't be able to live with yourself and get full buddahood like Eckhart Tolle.

Wouldn't count on it, but since you don't want to grow and take full responsability ...

@Mikael89 have you watched any videos from Based Zeus on youtube? Maybe it could help you to see why (if) youre repelling women instead of attracting them. Try it.

I understand. Same boat, 30 years no sex/relationship. all attempts failed. drives me crazy everyday.

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

@Mikael89 have you watched any videos from Based Zeus on youtube? Maybe it could help you to see why (if) youre repelling women instead of attracting them. Try it.

No. Such stuff doesn't work on me.

2 hours ago, MM1988 said:

I understand. Same boat, 30 years no sex/relationship. all attempts failed. drives me crazy everyday.

Oh.

6 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

No. Such stuff doesn't work on me.

How do you know?