LiakosN

Met this coworker...

11 posts in this topic

Hey what's up!

I met a woman in my workplace (I am working as a school teacher). We know each other for 1,5 months. We have go out into clubs with other co-workers and we have discussed some great things about our lives and personalities. I guess she might be an empath. Anyway. She is 30 and I am 27 years old. I told her one night that we were in a club: hey I like you erotically but I truly want you as a friend. And I really want her for a friend but I also want to have sex with her.

We discuss a lot of things together and she feels (as she told me) that she talks to me like she talks to her best friend. The other day I invited her to my apartment until late at night and the time was 2 a.m when she told me: " I need to go now because I am sleepy ", but I haven't driven that late at night (but she has because she returns home by her car when we leave the club at 3 or 4 a.m.). So I offered her to sleep with me. And she did.

She is very lovable and caring about me as I can tell. One day when my phone rang and I went outside the coffee shop to talk, she brought me my jacket. 

Anyways I really want to be sincere with her and tell her " Do you wanna have sex with me " ? Should I tell it? 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

Um, is she not GF material?

You just want friends with benefits? 

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Don't tell her. Just get her to your place and make your moves. 

@Anna1 She is, but I am interested in more beautiful women for relationship.

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

@SFRL what if she rejects my moves.. I was thinking of going to her place and asking her for a twerk because she loves it 

10 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

@SFRL what if she rejects my moves.. I was thinking of going to her place and asking her for a twerk because she loves it 

this is your weakness. your fear of rejection might get you rejected in the end.

unborn Truth

Approach her as if she was already yours.

Don't be too pushy or physical if you don't see clear signs of interest though.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, LiakosN said:

@Anna1 She is, but I am interested in more beautiful women for relationship.

? So, you just want to use her.... so you can get off. If that's the case, be a decent person and ask if she's interested in a FWB situation, otherwise she may think u have intentions of making her ur GF when u dont. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 hours ago, LiakosN said:

What if she does? 

You are not that interested in her right? So if she rejects you then what is the problem really? 

I would just not ask, because she seems to want it anyways from what I got from the background story. 

Asking is not very sexy. It's not seductive. You making your moves is. It's more erotic. 

6 hours ago, ajasatya said:

this is your weakness. your fear of rejection might get you rejected in the end.

Don't get too smug.

Edited by SFRL

She asked me to go for a glass of whine these days.. So I guess I ll make my moves there.