Eric Tarpall

[Opinion] Masturbation shouldn't be taught to kids

69 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, zambize said:

Yeah but why do they want you to masturbate haha?

Because they want me to be weak, submissive and low energy. That makes it easier to govern me and less likely for me to reproduce. 

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

2 minutes ago, Eric Tarpall said:

Because they want me to be weak, submissive and low energy. That makes it easier to govern me and less likely for me to reproduce. 

Submissive to what?  What are they afraid you would do if you had all the testosterone in the world?

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

24 minutes ago, zambize said:

What are they afraid you would do if you had all the testosterone in the world?

Reproducing. Or dethrone them. Who knows.

Edited by Eric Tarpall

3 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

I trust my body more than studies.

Does your body function the exact same as everyone elses?

If I trust my body more than studies than my body would dictate you to be wrong. 

My desire to build intimate deep bonds with women doesn't really synchronize with my desire to fuck them. I can want one and not the other and vice versa. (Although both can occur, but is rather annoying)

So perhaps as I mentioned before relying on just our own direct experiences may not be telling the whole story here. It seems to go deeper than just masturbation itself.

Edited by Shadowraix

10 hours ago, zambize said:

Ahhhh, well could I get a few names of politicians that you think want you to masturbate?

Haha now you're just mocking me.

8 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Does your body function the exact same as everyone elses?

If every body is different then it would not make sense to teach that masturbation is good.

3 minutes ago, Eric Tarpall said:

If every body is different then it would not make sense to teach that masturbation is good.

In this scenario its not the masturbation itself but the response to it.

Body exploration is the inevitable. What education can do is make sure the kids are well educated for it. The positive outlook on it is because of so much shaming that has happened in western culture.

Rather than outright wanting masturbation to not be taught, it might be better to be more thorough with the education instead.

13 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Rather than outright wanting masturbation to not be taught, it might be better to be more thorough with the education instead.

It's better to teach them how to get along with the opposite sex. How to attract them and how to please them sexually. Parents are failing to do this. No one would masturbate if they had a healthy sex life.

11 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

Reproducing. Or dethrone them. Who knows.

Nobody stops you in doing that, you know.. Go have sex and be a king. :) 

Sexual life is very personal. You cannot really teach that, you have to go and find out. And usually you find out anyway by yourself and with time. Why not read a book? There are so many great books on sex. Just don't get too obsessive about it.

I think what you're talking about is social interaction, teaching kids how to socialize. But that's usually the parents' duty, not the school's.

34 minutes ago, Eric Tarpall said:

it would not make sense to teach that masturbation is good.

Is it bad?

2 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

It's better to teach them how to get along with the opposite sex. How to attract them and how to please them sexually. Parents are failing to do this. No one would masturbate if they had a healthy sex life.

Teach them all of the above? None of those are mutually exclusive with masturbation.

Saying healthy sex life is going to be a big phrase for allowing people to project their own standards by putting it under that label they try to claim superiority.

I don't consider having a healthy sex life as being able to have sex every time you are horny. If anything i'd say that could cause problems in the relationship over time. And even if the former were true that doesn't mean one would opt for sex over masturbation every time.

You haven't really given this much thought.

9 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I think what you're talking about is social interaction, teaching kids how to socialize.

I mean teaching them socializing, flirting, confidence, body language, grooming, fashion, assertiveness, motherly and fatherly skills in case they get knocked up etc.

7 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

I don't consider having a healthy sex life as being able to have sex every time you are horny.

What would you consider a healthy sex life then? I've given this plenty of thought.

Nonduality is multiple choice and includes both rational and irrational. 

Even appreciation of the humorous and absurd. Why so serious?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

22 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

That's because girls are discouraged from being loving and feminine. This causes males to be deprived of love and it causes them to become cold and distant. I used to want love but girls never gave it to me so I slowly lose interest in love.

Everyone in society is discouraged from being loving and feminine. That's why so many people (especially men) have a hard time with repressing emotions.

But if women have been cold and distant with you, it simply means that you were not their romantic partner. Women tend only to give affection to men they are in a relationship with. Strange. I know. :D Women tend to have an easy time being loving toward their romantic partners. But if you've never had a romantic partner, than why would you expect that random women would be loving toward you? 

And you would actually have to know women and approach them personally. Women usually only like guys that they know personally. Strange. I know. So, if you don't know any women, then women won't know you and thus won't be attracted to you.

Define mature. I think what most people mean by mature is ''behave how I want you to behave'' Feeling positive emotions is good but you don't want to open yourself up to negative ones.

No. Mature in this sense means integrated and well-developed. An integrated and well-developed man won't feel insecure in himself and won't ignore parts of himself. So, as a result, he will have an integrated and well-developed feminine side, which will allow him to be emotionally aware and sensitive as well as having emotional mastery and equanimity . And his masculinity will become warm instead of cold. 

Immature men have a cold, fragile, and juvenile masculinity because they are stiff and contracted like very thin glass. Mature men have a warm, holistic, and mature masculinity because they are flexible and expansive. But the primary difference that I've noticed between mature and immature men is the warmth of their being. 

You and I can't know how it affects testosterone unless you're blindly trusting studies. So I admit that I made a foolish claim. But I have noticed that I'm less dominant after I masturbate. I trust my body more than studies.

I believe what the science has to say on the matter. If you personally feel less 'dominant' afterward, it likely has a lot to do with your psychology rather than anything to do with your biology. 

Only one way to find out. I'm going to stop doing it and see what happens.

Do that. It might help to abstain, especially if it's at the level of addiction. 

But understand that quitting masturbation is a symptom-based solution. It doesn't deal with the issue at its core. It just gets rid of a problematic behavior that stems off of the actual core.

If I were to put my money on an actual solution, it would be to integrate and develop your feminine side. This would enable you to be more aware of your emotions. You would also have more of an intuition about what would be attractive to a woman in yourself. And you wouldn't be so stuck in a narrow box of your ideas about masculinity for fear of seeming feminine. 

Basically, you have a very narrow tightrope you feel that you need to walk and you have you eyes closed to a lot of things. Just open your eyes and see what's actually there without resisting it. And don't be on the defense all the time looking for someone to blame or some rationale for your behavior. Look and see what's there and choose consciousness over comfort.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

11 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

Haha now you're just mocking me.

I'm not mocking you, seriously think about that.  If you can't name politicians that want you to masturbate, then you're blaming someone wanting you to masturbate on people who you don't know, for reasons you aren't sure of.  Doesn't that explanation seem so much more complicated than you just aren't that interested in girls sexually?  Which is totally fine

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Physical intercourse is such a small component of a romantic relationship. Physical sex for reproduction is bare-bones limbic system stuff. Humans have evolved so far beyond that and have the capacity to go much deeper. Even more primitive creatures, such as penguins, have love, intimacy and connection in their romantic relationships. 

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

But if you've never had a romantic partner, than why would you expect that random women would be loving toward you? 

I expect girls to show interest in me but it never happens. Sometimes they blush or smile at me but they never flirt. That makes me feel worthless. And whenever a girl is semi flirting with me I think she's faking it. I just have negative psychology I guess.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Mature in this sense means integrated and well-developed. An integrated and well-developed man won't feel insecure in himself and won't ignore parts of himself. So, as a result, he will have an integrated and well-developed feminine side, which will allow him to be emotionally aware and sensitive as well as having emotional mastery and equanimity

I like this definition of mature. But I don't see how being sensitive benefits me. Maybe you want guys to be sensitive because it benefits you but what's in it for them?

1 hour ago, zambize said:

I'm not mocking you, seriously think about that.  If you can't name politicians that want you to masturbate, then you're blaming someone wanting you to masturbate on people who you don't know, for reasons you aren't sure of.  Doesn't that explanation seem so much more complicated than you just aren't that interested in girls sexually?  Which is totally fine

I know if I pet my snake it's my own fault. But some people seem to want me to do it. For unknown reasons. I'm just guessing their motives.

39 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Physical intercourse is such a small component of a romantic relationship.

I don't know. I think the purpose of relationships is to reproduce and raise strong cubs together. In the perfect world I would want to impregnate a woman of each race. White, black, asian etc. To create different versions of myself. But these days kids are forced to be vaccinated. And CPS steals people's kids for the dumbest reasons. I don't want to put my cubs through that. The bloodline ends with me.

@Eric Tarpall You shoudn't expect girls to show interest in you. Girls have nothing to prove to you, nor to me, nor to anyone. If you want a girl to be interested in you, then YOU should be the one taking action first. Live your life according to the 100% responsibility rule.

The majority of women are sensitive by nature. If you want to be able to relate to a women, you need to develop your sensitive side. No girls would want a partner who isn't able to understand her.

I don't know how to begin with that last paragraph. Your views on women are so animalistic, it's like you don't see them as actual people. Make some effort to jump into the 21st century man. The only thing it will do is change your life for the better, there's nothing to be lost in this. 

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

1 hour ago, Eric Tarpall said:

I know if I pet my snake it's my own fault. But some people seem to want me to do it. For unknown reasons. I'm just guessing their motives.

I guess that's certainly possible,  but it could just be you wanting to masturbate, I know i want to probably more than I'd like to admit