Marinus

I struggle with day game

33 posts in this topic

@Freakrik You can still enjoy life. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

" I try to be attractive."
there is no try. seriously
you're or you aren't
it's about being - you take right actions and you become attractive
it's a process not an event

Today I met guys from an RSD community on the streets. One dude I saw days earlier and I suspected him from doing pick-up. I saw it again and I approached him. He and his friend invited me into their RSD community of at least 15 people.

So I'll give an update.

Up to now I have done 76 approaches, holy shit. So from now on I don't count the ones that ignore me, because then I can't do an approach. Approximately half of my approaches are openers or direct rejection.  Today I felt I had to do this seriously so I got an idea. 

I made two checklists:

• 5 warm up approaches, only giving a compliment and wishing a nice day with a limit of 30 minutes
  • 10 serious approaches, trying to get a full conversation with a limit of 2 hours

So what I did was making checklists and setting a timer. I was astonished that it gave me more motivation and it worked, I even did a bonus approach. in the warm ups took only 9 minutes and the 10 approaches 110 minutes, I even did a bonus approach. My first record was 10 opening approaches a day, now it is 5 openings and 11 approaches, so 16 in total. thought about doing another set later this day, but I thought it would be better to take my victory for now and treat myself to some great food and enjoyment.

My skills have also improved, I don't come of as mechanical. My body language and intonations still do, but I always had this so this would be difficult to change.  Now I focus on giving specific compliments.

Btw this was the first time in 3 weeks that I went solo.

If you are very awkward you can sometimes use that in a cute way also. Just humor can be really sexy as long as it's not too over the top or too desperate.  Have fun with this. If you are it will be much easier gl to you :)

Hey @Marinus

A mentor once told me, "Trying to force a connection with someone is the best way to ensure you never develop a space for that person to connect with you." This is a huge shadow trap in daygame because you are immediatly questioned why youre being so abnormally direct and forward in an environment or context or on a stranger that has never met you before, in a culture and era where the iinternet prevail and people have become more introverted and closed off..........Daygame is much, much trickier than night game from a sociological perspective.

Approach, engage fully, be sensitive to the other and do not trap the girl down psychologically by implying you are there because just found her attractive (for daygame. Nightgame and daytime events is different).

There is nothing wrong with indirect openers or situational openers. There is a method to their madness, and sadly some PUA just label being indirect as being someone who isnt man enough for some reason.

You be indirect because you give the woman a way out if she feels she wishes to take it.

You see, pickup and especially daygame is all about me me me me me me my agenda, and I can do whatever I want because its about me. This is how i have at least seen it demonstrated by PUAS. Its unnatural.this is wrong.

Daygame needs to be corrected by being more sensitive to the other. Many women wont talk to you not because youre bad at daygame or a bad guy but just because its abnormal and they are not prepared for such interactions to happen.

If a robber came up to you, demanding your money....maybe you can easily deal with it. Maybe you cant. But either way youre not expecting this type of social interaction to take place. So you will still respond, but there is a forceful immediacy behind it.

Relationships are not built on force.

So still go and daygame if you wish, but try a month of being indirect and more gentle. Still talk, but leave any sexual stuff out at least right away.

You will get a sense as to which girls you can then show a sexual intent about, and which ones you can let them go on their way.

40 approaches. 4 responded well.

Try 10 approaches next time and be way easier and gentler on the nature of the interaction. If she wishes to play, she will spice up the talk.

Plant many seeds in life, but never force the seeds to grow.

@JohnnyBravo What is wrong with being selfish? Honestly think about that. Right and wrong are ideas invented by people. I think eating animals is wrong in a western society were there is no need for it or people throwing stuff on the streets, because they are too lazy to walk to a garbage can. I'm not causing any harm to those girls and there are a lot of beggars and sales people that approach others on the streets, so it is not uncommon to be approached. 

Some girls don't like it, but some are really happy that I approached them. I won't force them and if I don't get a number then I can accept that and I wish them a nice day with a smile on my face. I don't want to do indirect game, because then it feels like a sneaky way to get what I want and my intentions aren't clear. I'm direct, because the girls know that I want when I talk to them and a man doesn't just compliment on appearance for no reason. I also got a lot more positive responses then 4, 1/5 of my approaches including warm ups result in a girl that feels feminine and radiating with happiness.  

I also am not interested in a romantic relationship at the moment. I sucked at it and it made me neurotic. Doing pick up is going to give me sensitivity to the feminine that I currently lack.  People that say (direct) Day game or PU is wrong sound very judgmental, something I try not to be, because it can backlash. Sorry to disappoint you, but I will keep doing my thing and make progress. And thank you for trying to help me.

Btw your nickname is very ironic B|.

Today I got my firsts reply from a girl! The funny thing is that she gave me her business card and she didn't seem enthusiastic in the interaction so I'm very surprised ^_^.

@Marinus

In that case, cool, keep doing what you gotta do and at least your have clarified in yourself you are on the right path.

If its feels good to you then great.

Thread closed.

@JohnnyBravo solid advice!

@Marinus Yeah, do what feels right to you. Just remember, you can convey some MASSIVE dominance and balls while escalating a social interaction confidently. And dont be afraid your intentions wont be clear when you approach women. Chances are, if you talk to a girl longer than 2minutes, she will know ;)