Tony 845

1 case of a “confirmed” enlightenment through pyscadellic

83 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

@Tony 845 there were 2 non dual teachers that committed suicide.

Radha ma is probably one of them. Who is the other one?

10 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

I would need to hear of more then 1 confirmed case of enlightenment to try a pyscadellic, shit  if I heard of 20-30 cases I would have probably taken it myself already?

You're missing the entire point of psychedelics. You know that millions of people try psychedelics, right? That's like saying if the odds of this lottery game go from 1/30,000,000 to 1/1,000,000, I'll buy a bunch of them! Psychedelics are a tool to explore reality, reflect on yourself in ways that aren't normally possible, raise consciousness in ways that aren't normally possible, etc. If that isn't amazing enough for you, then good luck with your next 30-year search for enlightenment. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Toby the frog dude Tony mentioned. Forgot his name. Also adyashanti wrote a book with a guy. Resurrecting Jesus. Good book for what comes after mere realisation. 

Francis bennet. Christian mystic. Entered non duality. He is now a transgendered person. And clearly is in pain. Dude sees other realms and shit as well. 

Edit : Wayne wirs is his name

Edited by Arhattobe

5 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

@Toby the frog dude Tony mentioned. Forgot his name. Also adyashanti wrote a book with a guy. Resurrecting Jesus. Good book for what comes after mere realisation. 

Francis bennet. Christian mystic. Entered non duality. He is now a transgendered person. And clearly is in pain. Dude sees other realms and shit as well. 

Edit : Wayne wirs is his name

oh, ok... although I don't think Adyashanti "wrote" any book with him. Resurrecting Jesus is a book based on a talk at sounds true (Tami Simon) afair.

@Toby

they gave a few talks together on the book. Assumed he was involved. Been years since I’ve listened to either dude so pardon my misinformation.

2 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

@Serotoninluv Hey look alot of people on this forum are real quick to take a substance in hopes of reaching something, just asking questions over here guys..there’s not a whole lot of proof in the pudding, that’s all I’m saying.

Again, which rule book are you using to determine what officially counts as "proof" and what is officially "pudding"? How are you determining what is proof and pudding? And what is "something"? These are all cloudy, ambiguous terms.

Human minds are conditioned to make assumptions about terms. Self inquiry about what those terms mean is really important. Underlying assumptions give the ego a sense of stability and comfort. The ego will resist non-intellectual self inquiry and contemplation, because it must surrender partial control of the narrative. Yet without it, the ego is just chasing a tail over and over again.

If you self inquire and contemplate "what is proof?" and "what is pudding?", you may be surprised by what you uncover.

Psychedelics would completely dissolve this psychological dynamic playing out in the mind. The ego would have to completely surrender all control. Thus, the mind would be exposed to a post-egoic state of consciousness. It is waking up from an egoic reality and exposure to an entirely different reality.

Another assumption you are making is that the egoic state of mind is the "real" reality and the psychedelic state of mind is an "unreal" altered reality. The mind does this because it is conditioned to assume it's conditioned, habitual, familiar reality is the "real" one. With enough experience, the mind gets exposed to various states of consciousness and there is the realization that they are all equally real in a sense. This is another huge power of psychedelics, yet it can be very destabalizing and it's mind-body dependent. Some mind-body's will not respond well to this process and will resist and reject. Imo, for psychedelics to be an effective tool, a mind needs a certain baseline conscious level. For example, advanced Green on the SD scale.

@TheAvatarState  that’s basically the same thing I said in an earlier comment, it’s a tool & not all people that become enlightened takes 30 years, echart 5 minutes, adyashanti 10 years & I believe it took sadguru 3 years.

2 hours ago, Arhattobe said:

People on here just don’t understand the difference between non duality and liberation.

If that’s not Infinite Humor....

@Serotoninluv “Post-egoic”.     So simple &  useful. Nice!

@Toby Oh, then your comparison between kundalini & enlightenment was really the comparison of direct kundalini experience, and a thought about enlightenment?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I cannot acknowledge anything other than I 

Edited by Jack River

@Tony 845 I suggest you don't buy into what this green name guys are talking hahah .

Enlightenment is very simple , if things are getting much nuancic and complex , you are in the wrong track , just watch your confusion . Enlightenment is not philosophy , mathematics or worse , quantum mechanics . 

I think you are with the right mindset .

Edited by tecladocasio

@Tony 845 that's not what you said. Those are fringe cases. There are 100x more people that seek their whole lives and never attain "enlightenment."

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

24 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

@Tony 845 that's not what you said. Those are fringe cases. There are 100x more people that seek their whole lives and never attain "enlightenment."

Not if you are earnest, it can be done quite rapidly, however most people just tend to only spend like 5% of their time on it.

If you are dedicated, you will soon find not much is really in the way except for some make belief pettyful thought addiction and fear.

@Tony 845 because it is a major shift in how you perceive, function and operate and it’s a real thing. 

Also people in general people are prone to escapism, fantastical thought and dogmatism.

Non duality gives something substantive each of those tendencies can latch on to.

Mix non duality with all that and there you go.

Im not saying non duality is worthless. It is a great step in the right direction, but the misperceptions of it people have, and the dogmatism around it are incredibly limited, damaging, and just plain old dumb.

@Nahm go to the place before humour, before infinity urself and abide in that. 

Edited by Arhattobe

4 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

Nahm go to the place before humour, before infinity urself and abide in that

You should take this act on the road. Intermission at the next SAND conference at the least. Thanks for that man. ??

1 hour ago, Tony 845 said:

@Arhattobe so why do we even acknowledge non duality then?

Sadhguru says in shoonya that detachment from the mind is the first step towards liberation.

Or detachment from karma is the a step you take before you dissolve karma. 

Also agree with what @Arhattobe said.

Edited by Salvijus

@Nahm what “man” are you talking about? The “next” sand conference? You mean the sand conference now?

@Salvijus❣️

Edited by Arhattobe

@Arhattobe The man who thinks nonduality means other than not two, and thinks infinity doesn’t include everything. Any SAND conference would do, it was a joke. Maybe you could grab that market share Bill Hicks left open.  

@Nahm “bill hicks” never left. He never was. There is only ISness in the NOW. 

Can I get an amen?