Tony 845

1 case of a “confirmed” enlightenment through pyscadellic

83 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

leo told me once shinzen young tripped in the 60’s but that’s not what led him to enlightenenment.

This part is interesting info. When I looked it up right here, he did talk about it to his audience.

I question Martin Ball's enlightenmemt because he's not in a state of free from suffering.

@Tony 845 Psychedelics are probably best for showing someone the depth of this rabbit hole. All these lofty words can seem really far off and unsubstantiated. Psychedelics are like the adventures of the 21st century, they thrust you into a whole new world, that can be explored. 

While getting into the topic, so many people only scratch the surface of the surface of the surface of this work. This is why psychedelics are so recommended. They show you the realness of the situation. The weight of the issue. 

A newbie with psychedelic experience is 100 times easier convinced that there is something grander and beyond. At least I know they have at least sniffed one whiff of how big this journey is. WIth just everyday-life , even someone who mediated a year or two has just no possible reference point to grasp the journey

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

@Tony 845 Want to break where you’re at down a little for some understanding?  It’s like you’re saying kundalini is a 10, enlightenment 0, but you’re reluctant to explain exactly what either are. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm kundalini is nothing compared to enlightenment, kundalini is child’s play, but it is certainly something, energy blew out of the top of my crown chakra for 2-3 minutes for Christ sake. Not a whole lot of people walking on earth can say that.

kundalini (in some cases) is a great prerequisite towards enlightenment.

Enlightenment is the end all of suffering but there are different degrees of it, the rabbit hole is deep. 

Many people go in & out of non dual states, that are in or on the path. 

Youre putting words in my mouth. 

Edited by Tony 845

@Key Elements  shinzen young became enlightened through sds “an awakening” I guess,  then self inquiry drove his enlightenment “home” from what I’ve looked into (some one correct me if I’m wrong) although his “tripping” in the 60’s  may have raised his consciousness to help him get there, I’m not sure, we would need to ask him. 

Edited by Tony 845

25 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

kundalini is nothing compared to enlightenment

@Tony 845 So tell me how you know that ? Are you enlightened ? 

@tecladocasio just what people that are Enlightened have said, such as Mooji.

its all tongue & cheek though, really can’t say, I’m not enlightened, just going off what others have said. 

Edited by Tony 845

Look maybe will just chalk this all up as a tool that can get you to enlightenment faster. ?‍♂️

Just like mediation, Leo made a good point once it’s like holding a piece of steel rod in the sky during a storm, you at least have a better chance of getting struck by lightening then by staying in the house. 

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 LSD gives you a faster conciousness of Being , does not make you fully enlightened .Also , it can be a dangerous trap and you end up like many of people in this forum , that have some enlightenment experience and afterwars tries to ''figure it out'' with their minds . Enlightenment is not a easy process , ifthis is what you are searching for with LSD you are just escaping , resisting what you need to experience right now , and you will come up deluded .

@tecladocasio this is what I’m saying, not sure how much it’s helping anyone get to the end goal, which is to be liberated.?‍♂️

@Tony 845 People confuse what they want truth to be with truth itself , and start conceptualizing about it , giving all sorts of racionalizations and new definitions , but that's just attachment , identity . They are not ready to let go yet  , there are still something illusory they want to preserve and defend .

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

Which enlightenment rule book are you using to determine if someone is officially enlightened? 

@Serotoninluv But I thought I was already enlightened ... Everybody , by the way .

@Serotoninluv Hey look alot of people on this forum are real quick to take a substance in hopes of reaching something, just asking questions over here guys..there’s not a whole lot of proof in the pudding, that’s all I’m saying.

but then again anyone can say they are enlightened, so there’s goes that idea as well. 

Ever hear of the guy that claims he was enlightened in the woods by watching a frog for like 2 hours then committed  suicide like 5 years later?‍♂️

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 there were 2 non dual teachers that committed suicide. 

People on here just don’t understand the difference between non duality and liberation.

david spero, adyashanti, Anthony de Mello, jan esmann, and many of these people will tell you most you guys are just falling for the “enlightenment pitch”.

Liberation does exist but it comes way after non duality or what enlightenment is described as here.