Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dystopia

Chakra Balance

12 posts in this topic

I re-took this chakra test yesterday that I had taken about a year ago:

https://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

My knowledge on the subject is limited but I have a general idea that it is best to have all seven chakras in balance; neither over-active or under-active. I found the results of the first time I took it, about a year ago, in my e-mail & it's amazing to compare to the current result.

My Root, Sacral, Navel, and Heart chakras were all pretty under-active. I have successfully opened the first three up!! ^_^ I think that happened in the past four months, or so, since that's when I finally quit drinking, for good. 138 days sober, today.

However, my Heart chakra has become even more under-active, going from -6% to -33%. That definitely feels accurate because I have become less friendly. I have always been a bit of a loner but about a year ago, the person I trusted the most in the world betrayed & abandoned me, shattering my trust and security in relationships. I experienced the deepest loneliness I've ever felt, in my 26 years of living.

I knew I had improved in a lot of areas over the past year but seeing the result of this quiz kind of lines up with my improvement (and the worsening of my Heart chakra), and gives me a nice visual image of it.

My highest open chakra has consistently been the third eye, which seems accurate. I have a really well developed sense of intuition & pride myself on expansive thinking.

Anyone wanna take the test and post their results? There is an option to e-mail yourself the result, at the end, which I found really handy. Perhaps you, too, could see your results a year from now.

Edited by shouldnt

Root: open (44%)
Sacral: open (19%)
Navel: open (62%)
Heart: under-active (12%)
Throat: open (50%)
Third Eye: open (25%)
Crown: under-active (0%)

Those are my results.

Root: under-active (-31%)

Sacral: open (50%)

Navel: under-active (0%)

Heart: under-active (-12%)

Throat: over-active (69%)

Third Eye: open (31%)

Crown: under-active (-19%)

This is quite interesting. I thought I'd be more balanced. But in a way this is good news. It means I can feel so much better! ?

There's some good things, I still need to work others...

Root:open(19%)

Sacral:under-active(12%)

Navel:open(50%)

Heart:over-active(69%)

Throat:open(56%)

Third Eye:under-active(0%)

Crown:open(62%)

Edited by abrakamowse
text change

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Root:under-active(-12%)

Sacral:under-active(0%)

Navel:under-active(6%)

Heart:open(25%)

Throat:open(38%)

Third Eye:open(50%)

Crown:open(38%)

Interesting little test. I haven't done any chakra balancing meditation in ages so might go back over it.

Root:under-active(-6%)

Sacral:open(31%)

Navel:under-active(12%)

Heart:open(25%)

Throat:open(38%)

Third Eye:open(44%)

Crown:open(56%)

Very interesting site!!! Worth taking that regularly to better feel the questions and to use them.

On 2/7/2016 at 3:40 PM, shouldnt said:

I re-took this chakra test yesterday that I had taken about a year ago:

https://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

My knowledge on the subject is limited but I have a general idea that it is best to have all seven chakras in balance; neither over-active or under-active. I found the results of the first time I took it, about a year ago, in my e-mail & it's amazing to compare to the current result.

My Root, Sacral, Navel, and Heart chakras were all pretty under-active. I have successfully opened the first three up!! ^_^ I think that happened in the past four months, or so, since that's when I finally quit drinking, for good. 138 days sober, today.

However, my Heart chakra has become even more under-active, going from -6% to -33%. That definitely feels accurate because I have become less friendly. I have always been a bit of a loner but about a year ago, the person I trusted the most in the world betrayed & abandoned me, shattering my trust and security in relationships. I experienced the deepest loneliness I've ever felt, in my 26 years of living.

I knew I had improved in a lot of areas over the past year but seeing the result of this quiz kind of lines up with my improvement (and the worsening of my Heart chakra), and gives me a nice visual image of it.

My highest open chakra has consistently been the third eye, which seems accurate. I have a really well developed sense of intuition & pride myself on expansive thinking.

Anyone wanna take the test and post their results? There is an option to e-mail yourself the result, at the end, which I found really handy. Perhaps you, too, could see your results a year from now.

I lost one of those about a year ago also. 

How do you feel about not drinking "at all"?

@Pyrrhocorax graculus The first two weeks were the hardest. It gradually got a little easier and now I only think about it every other day or when I'm feeling particularly stressed and wish I could escape everything for a little bit. I was used to drinking massive amounts of liquid (almost) every night, so I find myself drinking 2-3 La Croix cans (sparkling water), 2-4 Zevias  (0 cal soda sweetened by stevia) and at least 2 bottles of water throughout the day. I'm having to pee every half hour but it does help placate my oral fixation (I also quit smoking some time before I quit drinking). 

Last night it was pretty hard and I almost bought some liqour. I figured I could get pretty buzzed off of two shots, since it had been so long & no doubt my tolerance has gone down. I talked some deep issue out with my friend and that helped. The longer I go without drinking, though, the stronger my resolve. I would be most disappointed if I threw all this hard work away in one night. Thanks for asking. 

Root:open(25%)

Sacral:open(69%)

Navel:open(56%)

Heart:open(44%)

Throat:open(56%)

Third Eye:open(38%)

Crown:open(44%)

:D

Root:open(31%)

Sacral:over-active(69%)

Navel:open(19%)

Heart:open(31%)

Throat:open(44%)

Third Eye:open(25%)

Crown:open(56%)

Fascinating!!

Root:   open(69%)

Sacral: open(31%)

Navel: over-active(81%)

Heart: open(50%)

Throat: open(44%)

Third Eye: under-active(6%)

Crown: open(69%)

Third-Eye is pretty much dead

In my experience, chakras are very individualistic, they can hardly be measured exactly just with a tool on the internet ... the concept goes so much deeper, because we all have different backgrounds, and chakras are developing all the way from our childhood, so we have to do a lot of digging before we make any conclusions. There is an amazing book about charkas by dr. Anodea Judith: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/576362.Eastern_Body_Western_Mind?ac=1&from_search=true