allislove

5-MeO-DMT Trip − pure love

12 posts in this topic

Today is exactly one month after the trip. I was sharing it with Leo, but why not to share it with everyone.

Dosage: 50 mg (vaporizing device)

I smoked 5 Meo DMT. I started to feel that I am somewhere outside the Earth world (in a different dimension). Then I am a dot jumping around with a few thoughts. O. told me about a bad session. I am having a bad session. Another thought - what I have done, I am crazy in Earth world after the session and fear occur. I feel the energy going through my arms. I lost my family, my life. Then I hear O.'s voice: everything is Okay, just breath, music.. And then I am realizing that I am not a D. and it really doesn't matter what happens with D., and just releasing it, let it go. Then I am just inside (and I am) a wonderful Infinite world - no time, there is nothing and everything, pure love… And then I appear in the body. First thoughts: D. is alive and not crazy, I love my mind and my life.

9_9

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@dimitri Yes my recent 5-MeO trip was all Love too. A humbling experience. Infinite and boundless Love. :)

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Can you explain what does "pure love" mean, how it feels and relates to your regular state of mind?

@Sable Lion Thank you for the questions. I want to start from the beginning. The report which I posted was written at night after the trip. I was reading the report and was thinking that you really can't map that experience to words. These words are the best which I could come up with. After the ego death, you realize that you are Infinity (or God). But when your mind returns to function you really can't understand what happened. There are no thoughts when you are Infinity because the thoughts are the product of the mind. It is no-mind. So, to talk about it is a really inaccurate thing, just projection of the mind which is definitely not Truth. To answer your question what is pure love. Pure love (or unconditional love, or peace) is the source of everything. There is nothing but pure love. How does it feel? Let's say it's a lot a lot of peace, imagine... Sorry, I can't really describe it. It's stronger than orgasm. I think it's possible to achieve this realization via meditation, yoga, self-inquiry, honesty. Good luck. We are all One, one big Love.

@dimitri Beautiful!  dimitri is gonna have all sorts of problems from now on because hes so confused and overwhelmed by this experience. Keep in mind that the true self is already realised, when you take him on <3

Edited by Robi Steel

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

@Robi Steel Thank you. I am so grateful for this experience. It's so much easy for me to talk to people now when you feel that you are One. :x
When you know that this is just God's game

@dimitri Thank you myself, for thanking me, that i thanked myself for experiencing oneness xD

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

Thanks for sharing @dimitri! Isn't it amazing that it is possible to experience this!? 

Also, that's a huge dose, especially for vaporization. I imagine you must have lost some of the vapour along the way, or else you must have a very high natural tolerance.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish thank you. dimitri's mind tells that yeah, that's amazing, but is it? It is not good or bad. It was inevitable. ?❤️

I had an experienced sitter. He was telling me how long should I inhale and what to do. I asked him about dosage, he said around 50mg, maybe a little less.

9_9

Yes inevitability is a good descriptor. It's like "of course, of course, how could it be any other way?"..

It always surprises me how much variation there is in sensitivity to psychedelics. We're all wired a bit different!

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish to be more serious − yeah, psychedelics are an awesome tool for shifting the materialistic paradigm. 9_9
Thank you, Leo.

Edited by dimitri