Ingit

Why does the words of the other hurt me?

18 posts in this topic

Some of my friends usually Will slay bad words or verbal abuse at me when I am with them and other people around, Recently I called one of my friend to play game with me and at the same time one of my friend joined me(girl)... I dont know why but my friend started throwing words at me showing me down and speaking all rubbish like it seems fun for him to insult me in front of her, He was like prooving himself better than me in feont of her and me as an asshole... I noticed how I feel at that moment but i kept quiet but afterwards felt bad... How should I get through such situations ?

?IngitScooby ?

either tell your friend to stop being an asshole, or stop being friends with them. Or if your passive aggressive like me, then just stop feeding into your relationship with him by maybe not responding to verbal abuse, or stand your ground if you need too. 

@Jamie Universe What do you say on the basis of Spiritual knowledge!? I feel like If I run away from me, I am suppressing my feelings and I am doing wrong with me mentally! I am just confused... Should I watch him speak... i actually dont feel enough power inside me to ignore such persons.. ?

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit  I believe your friend was trying to build himself up in the eyes of the girl that was there. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to have the insight to be aware that he was doing this at your expense.

You need to tell him clearly that you won't accept that behavior. If you can't do that, you have to decide if you are willing to continuously be the recipient of this kind of behavior . If you are not, don't hang out with him anymore. 

People don't read minds, it is best to give him the opportunity to change by clearly telling him that it really bothers you.

1.Stop seeing people who are assholes

2.Feel into your reactions to see what they are, veryyyy carefully??‍♂️

emotions arent dangerous, just feel them

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@pointessa absolutely to the point... Next day the same girl told me how my friend was being abusive and dont like that behaviour of his... I told my friend that how he was behaving with me... he seems to be same

?IngitScooby ?

On 2/10/2019 at 11:30 AM, Ingit said:

@Jamie Universe What do you say on the basis of Spiritual knowledge!? I feel like If I run away from me, I am suppressing my feelings and I am doing wrong with me mentally! I am just confused... Should I watch him speak... i actually dont feel enough power inside me to ignore such persons.. ?

What you are thinking isn't spiritual knowledge, it is (maybe true) facts, or maybe cultural stigma about suppressing emotions.

Question and argue with the belief that your suppressing emotions by running away, I've told many people deep stuff by text, because I was afraid to say it to them in person, and I feel no sort of 'suppressed emotion feelings' but even if there is suppression, you can always do shamanic breathing techniques. 

Either way sometimes dysfunctional relationships are fine if their temporary, but if you made a post because it bothered you, then maybe you want to change it? If anything stops you from changing it, question that and your belief system, start changing your thinking to how you want it (e.g - I can and I will tell this person how I actually feel vs. I don't think I can confront this person in anyway). Maybe do an affirmation if you feel the need too.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:18 AM, Jamie Universe said:

What you are thinking isn't spiritual knowledge, it is (maybe true) facts, or maybe cultural stigma about suppressing emotions.

Question and argue with the belief that your suppressing emotions by running away, I've told many people deep stuff by text, because I was afraid to say it to them in person, and I feel no sort of 'suppressed emotion feelings' but even if there is suppression, you can always do shamanic breathing techniques. 

Either way sometimes dysfunctional relationships are fine if their temporary, but if you made a post because it bothered you, then maybe you want to change it? If anything stops you from changing it, question that and your belief system, start changing your thinking to how you want it (e.g - I can and I will tell this person how I actually feel vs. I don't think I can confront this person in anyway). Maybe do an affirmation if you feel the need too.

Yes Maybe I need to get on my beliefs on 

?IngitScooby ?

words can hurt you only if part of you agrees with them.

unborn Truth

When words target your fears and traumas, it can illicit a reaction of hurt because we actively run away from fears and traumas. They are there for us to want to avoid them.

When you transcend them there is nothing there for them to target.

Just now, Bojan said:

This is true and insightful. Still, there are facial expressions, tone of voice and body language that indicate danger. 

anger is suffering. any aggressive emotion makes you suffer. the proper attitude towards angry people is compassion.

if you're wise enough, you never get hurt by others unless they hurt you physically.

unborn Truth

Just now, Bojan said:

If it is a woman, she won't hurt you directly. She might encourage a man, pressure someone to do it for her. If you are not wise enough she might even lead you astray into the shipwreck. 

if you're wise enough, no woman will ever want to do that to you

unborn Truth

FOr the update: Last night the same friend was threatening me About how I dont play online games with him and ignore him when I play with girls as he think... he abused me last night and also threatened me that will fight when I meet him... so I told him to just f off and i dont want to talk and waste my energy and Blocked him....

?IngitScooby ?

Because words are not just words in reality, they have a projection (opinion), vibrational, Tantra baggage in them. So in reality what hurts are not the words, is the emotional matrix from the individual who threw them, and it has more impact IRL. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Ingit

1. Tell him how his behaviour made you feel, and that it's not okay.

2. If it doesn't stop, don't hang out with that person.

It'll be good for you to set boundaries on this, even if it costs you that person's company. Setting boundaries means the willingness to walk away if you aren't given the respect you demand. It's not in any way wrong of you to do so -  human decency isn't much to demand really. Good luck.